Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I'm bummed that the Showercap [basically my design] haha flipping :shit: @NewVape710 lol... comes with the exact same dabber I already purchased from you. It's just .25" shorter is all, I've got the 4" version.

I don't need or want two of the same thing. So can I switch this out for one of the other 4" dabbers I'm wanting when ordering the Showercap? :shrug::tup:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I'm bummed that the Showercap [basically my design] haha flipping :shit: @NewVape710 lol... comes with the exact same dabber I already purchased from you. It's just .25" shorter is all, I've got the 4" version.

I don't need or want two of the same thing. So can I switch this out for one of the other 4" dabbers I'm wanting when ordering the Showercap? :shrug::tup:

No problem. Just specify in order notes the part number substitute. The budder knife has always been a popular choice.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
meet the "handle bowls rev-2"

we are modifying our existing inventory on all 3 current handle bowls to this rev-2 designs.

speak up if you want the radius bottom other wise we are upgrading all our inventory.

Keep your handle and ship your extra, extra, extra, clean bowl in for a free update to rev-2.
offer expires 10-1-17, you pay round trip shipping.

modified to accept the evo screens. grove added to hold screen.

handle_bowls-rev-2-a.jpg

handle_bowls-rev-2-3.jpg

handle_bowls-rev-2-4.jpg

handle_bowls-rev-2-b.jpg

Fuckin' A.

This is awesome. Just awesome. Really impressed @NewVape710 . I'm terrible at getting to the post office and I dont wanna be without my FP for that round trip, so I wont be taking you up on the wonderful offer of doing the mods, but that new bowl is on my shopping list for sure. I'll be very happy to buy a new bowl and then have a back up :)

Fantastic revisions. Thanks for listening to your customers, it gets a solid vote of confidence from me.

Did I say this is awesome already?

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
@Justpassedu you've got mail!

Also, do the order notes come up on the next webpage that pops up after you've selected place order? Or did I miss it? I'm really vaked right now.:hmm:

I don't believe I've ever seen an "order notes" field anywhere in NewVape's cart checkout pages. I've sometimes typed short notes in the "Company Name" field, since that field is unused for my orders.

NewVape's ordering checkout webpages are the only problematic aspect to a company that appears to be, from every other angle I can examine it from, simply perfect. :)

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Update: I just spoke with Nick at NV. They are going to be adding a notes section to the order/checkout process.

NV just doesn't stop pleasing they literally blast you with the pleasure vibes! :tup:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I don't believe I've ever seen an "order notes" field anywhere in NewVape's cart checkout pages. I've sometimes typed short notes in the "Company Name" field, since that field is unused for my orders.

NewVape's ordering checkout webpages are the only problematic aspect to a company that appears to be, from every other angle I can examine it from, simply perfect. :)

what the heck happened to our order notes.

sorry change of plans

Please email sales@newvape.com the dabber substitution part number. after you check out.

Justpassedu

I did a few dab's last night with the new Wrap around head , Coil Cover and D-Nail Sic Halo on my 20mm setup. Had some Loud pack strawberry banana pie Live Resin , the taste of it was just incredible. I was surprised , great heat retention , my enail never dropped lower than 2-4 degrees and at 640F i was getting full extraction and no pooling left over after i carb capped it. Sometimes with the older setup i'd have a bit of pooling in my dish at those temps & had to bring it up a bit, granted i am not taking huge dabs , i'd say about the size of BB probably a drop larger. This weekend will be some double decker's for me since i have not tried them with the new setup yet. Very happy so far with everything , i think i may even try a dab off the showerhead setup even though its titanium. I think i can get my temps even lower for better flavor , and even at 640F i am still getting those huge clouds with both flower and concentrate .

Chicken #420

OK, folks...
I wanted to share something with you all in order to help some of you avoid the same ordering checkout pitfalls that befell me.
When checking out from NewVape, you MUST do the following, if you want to avoid problems:

1 - Billing and shipping address MUST be the same. Period.
2 - The shipping address fields MUST have EXACTLY the same characters as the bank has for your address, or it will FAIL
3 - All other card info must be EXACT, and match the issuing credit card bank's information on file.

In my case, it was a matter of INCLUDING my mailing P.O. Box as part of the address field, even though it is not required by any other company I've ever ordered from. NewVape has their security setting on super strict, you MUST get everything perfect and right for it to allow the transaction.

Hope this helps someone avoid the problems that I've run into with NewVape's checkout system.

ichibaneye

I did a few dab's last night with the new Wrap around head , Coil Cover and D-Nail Sic Halo on my 20mm setup. Had some Loud pack strawberry banana pie Live Resin , the taste of it was just incredible. I was surprised , great heat retention , my enail never dropped lower than 2-4 degrees and at 640F i was getting full extraction and no pooling left over after i carb capped it. Sometimes with the older setup i'd have a bit of pooling in my dish at those temps & had to bring it up a bit, granted i am not taking huge dabs , i'd say about the size of BB probably a drop larger. This weekend will be some double decker's for me since i have not tried them with the new setup yet. Very happy so far with everything , i think i may even try a dab off the showerhead setup even though its titanium. I think i can get my temps even lower for better flavor , and even at 640F i am still getting those huge clouds with both flower and concentrate .
Great minds think alike. I just did my first ever last night with the standard wrap around with the quartz. Amazing!

Right about now I'll be trying my first double decker on the D-nail wrap around FP. This will be my first time touching that set-up too.

I've still just got to do flower only comparisons on all of the FP's and then dabs only, then double deckers only....then and then and then.:freak:

I want to make sure that I've covered all angles of the FP. That way I'm as intimate as possible with this animal.

At fucking last! I think my 20mm coil just left customs.

I thought I had decent patience...my God my good man you've got bushels of it! My hats off to you.

Stay the course you're about to dock at Flowerpot heaven! :tup::D

My taste scale best to worse for dabbing goes like this. Sapphire, Sic, Quartz and finally Ti.

What's yours like folks?

Last edited:

Chicken #420

Edwyn,
I'm already doing something almost identical to what you show above, using your existing handles.

I'm using thick walled 1/8" I.D. clear Silicon Rubber tubing, with 1/4" O.D., cut to length and placed where the Hemp wick used to be.
I've also put silicon tubing over 75% of the handle on my Lolli Cap, leaving the ball tip bare. No more finger burns when I space it and leave the cap on the FP in a stoned moment! :D

Works so beautifully you wouldn't believe it! :)

I'll send any of you a photo, if you'd like to post it in this thread... I have no image hosting that I can use.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
any suggestions on insulator material?
must be available in round bar?

this change won't take effect until several months.

handle_bowls-rev-4.jpg

Mate, you are crushing it :) Ive been loving my handle, but just this past week or so its started coming lose all the time and has finally bent a little. Every time I think of something I'd like as an update, you're on it :D

Brilliant :)

ichibaneye

handle_bowls-rev-4.jpg
I'd like to see a composite material used here if not just for the insulator but the whole handle too. :sherlock:

They're super strong and depending on the mixture or what composite is used the materials can also handle some heat.:cool:

Something of a Carbon Fiber Kevlar mix perhaps with a threaded metal insert on one end to fasten it to the bowls. Followed by the end cap with the NV logo!

I mean @NewVape710 you did say you wanted to make the best all around flower machine on the planet! ;) I think you've done it. So why not match it with the best too when it comes to it all. :borg:

As they say in poker...... I'M ALL IN! :rockon:

AGAIN!

A shout out to @natural farmer thank you for starting this thread! If It wasn't for you, who knows how long it would have been until I came across this or decided to try it. Many blessing be upon you farmer!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

handle_bowls-rev-4.jpg
I been using on only one of my handles a piece of silicone tubing and it has been working out great. A roll can be purchased for a very low price from a aquarium store or of course online. I have only done this to one bowl bc it was a prototype that had no holes for the hemp wick to slide through. You can see it in this video :

Justpassedu

So...
Any of you heads with web hosting want to post the FlowerPot with Silicon photo I have?
It's pretty tasty... :)
Sign up for a imgur account , it's free and you can host your photos. I previously had Photobucket for years and they shut it down and want a ton of money to host photos now , all my images i and everyone else ever posted online do not work now bc of this. Imgur has been working fine for me now. All you need is a email and you can download the app. @morvis beat me to it.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I was sure I'd get organic only suggestions. Should we be concerned about any off gassing from the handle insulator material. I not under the belief that the handle gets above 250F. I would prefer to use silicone, wood, phenolic, delrin or peak. The Phenolic has sorta of a retro wood look and machines well.

phenolics.jpg

Top Bottom