Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

So is mine the incorrect version then? I plan on purchasing your FP in a few weeks and already have your LolliCap that I recently ordered. The one I've currently got seems diffrent from both. The one pictured (even though outdated) and the earlier version in the vid. Would the one I've got work with my future FP purchase? :)

I like that this thread is poppin!
Yes the one you had pictured is the newest version and a direct fit for the Fp. Same one i own , just got the Karl termini carb cap in , i'll throw up a picture later tonight for you.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Has anybody tried the fp through a dry piece like a jhook? It seems interesting but maybe a bit too hot?
I use mine through water and through a dry piece. Not sure about a j-hook though as I don't own one.

Through a WT dry it is not harsh at all.
Ah I hadn't thought of doing it dry through my bubbler, definitely going to try that.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@lazylathe I'm planning on using it both ways too. You've got to!

@Justpassedu thank you for the clarification.

@steama You nailed it. It's like any vaporizer. Draw speed and control. I can get any device to combust. Just take a nice long, slow draw with the correct grind consistency and poof! You've got assy ash taste and fire!

Ultimately I'm just like you. I like the iron fist. It's got to be a precise punch to the senses every time. All the effects at once, heavy or the high, bring it all on at once! That's what those higher temperatures do. I'm like this with my portables too.

Now now now ....... I also appreciate the lower temperatures and temp stepping too at times. They both have their own little benefits. But overall I'm with you. Go for it, crank up the heat for that full extraction and release of spectacular effects. :freak:

subway13029

I'm guessing it's gotta be my email or coil..the coil is new but controller old..is generic so no clue about pid..I know I can char at 780 and extract and get good clouds at 750 but not like u guys so gott be my enail...will have to wait to upgrade that..guess I gotta offload some vapcaps or others..lol

subway13029,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Hello @subway13029 try letting the 750 run for an additional 5min after the pid says it's at 750. This will allow the heat to soak into the center post better. Secondly try setting the head/coil on top of your material and hold for 30-45 sec before your first draw. lastly try a medium draw. I also suggest using a clear rig while perfecting the your flowerpot technique this allows you to monitor vapor color and density. I find a FINE grind to work best. I've been using a silicone rig lately and find it a bit more challenging when not being able to see inside. Anyone worried about the taste of the silicone rigs? I found the silicone taste went away after 3-5 sessions. Now I'm enjoying the durability of the silicone rig. Also I'm not getting any blowback particles with the silicone rig. I use our newVape controller with our 20mm coil with quartz dish, My box is set at 680 F and I don't use the carb cap for flower at that temp.

Last edited:

subway13029

Hello @subway13029 try letting the 750 run for an additional 5min after the pid says it's at 750. This will allow the heat to soak into the center post better. Secondly try setting the head/coil on top of your material and hold for 30-45 sec before your first draw. lastly try a medium draw. I also suggest using a clear rig while perfecting the your flowerpot technique this allows you to monitor vapor color and density. I find a FINE grind to work best. I've been using a silicone rig lately and find it a bit more challenging when not being able to see inside. Anyone worried about the taste of the silicone rigs? I found the silicone taste went away after 3-5 sessions. Now I'm enjoying the durability of the silicone rig. Also I'm not getting any blowback particles with the silicone rig. I use our newVape controller with our 20mm coil with quartz dish, My box is set at 680 F and I don't use the carb cap for flower at that temp.
With no carb cap do u get visible vapor in your piece? I'm getting nice hits but def not careless..I tried plugging the hole on the cap and it didn't work well..it needs some air to create that turbulence I think..I'm very impressed..and the little cert of authenticity about the titanium came from a place literally right down the street from my house and I work on the road that the place is located...small world..maybe I can just go pick up some parts..lol

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
With no carb cap do u get visible vapor in your piece? I'm getting nice hits but def not careless..I tried plugging the hole on the cap and it didn't work well..it needs some air to create that turbulence I think..I'm very impressed..and the little cert of authenticity about the titanium came from a place literally right down the street from my house and I work on the road that the place is located...small world..maybe I can just go pick up some parts..lol

Yes I do get dense clouds with those settings and no carb cap. Please email me anytime to schedule a factory tour. ed@newvape.com our shop is open 9-5 m-f. This video shows the vapor building inthe rig without the carb cap.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXLwkc6FrqB/?taken-by=newvape710

Justpassedu

By the way everyone should check out that little scoop in the video @NewVape710 just posted , i got one and love it , really comes in handy for loading but not only that i been using it mostly to put a scoop of kief on top of my flowers when i use the flowerpot bc , well i cant really get kief in there by hand. It definitely serves a purpose.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I'd love to take a tour of the NV spot, that would be a blast. Then have a session with the guys too. :smug: @subway13029 you should take advantage of it.

@StormyPinkness the most I've made it to is 3 back to back sessions. I Just woke up from that time warp. Best of luck to you, be brave! :dog:

@Justpassedu I plan on getting that one in the dab tools for sure. It looks very handy. Plus It's 4" long and Ti. Cool! :tup:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have been enjoying vaping my flowers at 765f with no charring. The only mod to my set-up is an eq screen in the bottom of the 14/18mm bowl. So the herb is a bit farther from the heat, not that it makes much of a difference. I like using the eq screen because it is the perfect size and shape for one-hits, which is how I use the FP. It is a wonderful one hit vape maybe the best around.

I used to vape flowers at 800f and I had no charring. The times I experienced combustion was when I dozed watching a stupid youtube video or something, letting my draw get too soft and BAM!, but for the most part the ABV was always very nice with no charring.

Vaping at higher temps give me large hits. At the heats I vape at I really do not need to use the lollicap at all for flower. Right now I am at 765f which I pushed back up from 750f, so it seems I prefer higher temp hits for the way I use the FP.

:2c:

Are you referring to the little basket screens?

EmDeemo,
Reactions: steama

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
yeah, those lil' basket screens

arizer-extreme-v-tower-dome-screen-4-pack.jpg

;)

Excellent. Those slotted into the lower half's air path would be perfect as a little basket for some hemp fiber, collecting up powder crumbs and reclaim.

Marvelous :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Excellent. Those slotted into the lower half's air path would be perfect as a little basket for some hemp fiber, collecting up powder crumbs and reclaim.

Marvelous :)

Or install an EQ screen, dump the original screen and you are good to go for one hitters, perfect micro hits or large lung busters! All from the same basket! Mine only comes out when i clean everything.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Or install an EQ screen, dump the original screen and you are good to go for one hitters, perfect micro hits or large lung busters! All from the same basket! Mine only comes out when i clean everything.

That would help stop me from 'over filling' the flower bowl constantly :D

subway13029

Fat Hits!! I got it working good now..just readjusted things and when I first tried with lollicap I had a basket screen in that was packed and then put brass screen on top and packed that too..so I was double packed and with my go bowl the only basket screen that fits is the tiny ddave one and it fits kinda down into the tube so to speak..so yeah I'm dumb but,I took it out and went just regular packed and BOOM!! Then I went down to 690 and nice milky hits...

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
White Buffalo , drinking a Aunt Hazel Barrel Aged Imperial Milk Stout from Mob Craft Beer.Watching DJ Enuff The Hotbox on Youtube.
huY5T4s.jpg

Of0sTIk.jpg

615f, huh. Was that the set temp or during heat up?

I started this flowerpot dabbing thing at temps of around 700 or so, I'm now down to 630f and still getting huge clouds.

Gonna carry on dialing down hopefully...

disGRUNTled

615f, huh. Was that the set temp or during heat up?

I started this flowerpot dabbing thing at temps of around 700 or so, I'm now down to 630f and still getting huge clouds.

Gonna carry on dialing down hopefully...
Yeah I have set at 620. But I am a low temp guy for both dabs & flower.

Surfmor9

What's an EQ screen? I'm new to vaping in general but waiting on my FP to arrive. I usually load one hit bowls so this concept seems like it might suit me well

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
What's an EQ screen? I'm new to vaping in general but waiting on my FP to arrive. I usually load one hit bowls so this concept seems like it might suit me well

Scroll up!

ooh, @steama got there first :)

heres some rimless screens... https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c5/Accessories:_Other_Mod_Pieces_and_Refill_Kits.html

I remembered I had some EQ screens a while back, or some similar baskets I got somewhere, with rims (probably vapefiend). Searched thru my box of screens and it looks like I took the rims off, just got the real fine mesh left, so I've put that in place of the brass screen. Cut to fit, it wedges in perfectly.

Will see how long it take before it needs cleaning and if my reclaim jar stays dust free :)

Dab of bho, covered in cbd wax, dabbed as a double decker? At 620f? With MY reputation? -

BINGO! :D

Wow.

grokit

well-worn member
I got the new 16mm stuff, and the round knocker thingie online today :tup:

4ateY25.jpg

nedWX9z.jpg

Don't knock it till you try it :brow:

edit:
That would help stop me from 'over filling' the flower bowl constantly :D
Only if you just fill to the rim of the basket screen...
If not, the basket screen actually increases the overall size of the bowl by the amount it will hold, because without it the regular screen would cover the part of the flowerpot that the basket screen resides in.

:ko: Hope that made sense!

:science:

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I received some nice goodies late last night in the mail. 1st a NewVape Enail and the 16mm & 20mm coil's they sell. Testing for fitment and they both hug the body of the Fp perfect and also make perfect contact with the top and bottom of the head and nut. The Enail they provide really had surprised me in how small it is in size but not only that , how cool looking they are in the gold color. Will be a great back up to my Hex-Nail , my travel Enail and also a 2nd daily driver around the house. You will also see the scoop pictured that i happen to really like and it comes in handy more than i thought it would , I had never thought of getting one and now that i own it , if it was lost it would easily be replaced as i use it every day now. I also got the Karl Termini signed carb cap which is just beautiful imo and a perfect fit for the D-nail Sic dish and the NewVape dishes sold on the site, the lollicap by NewVape is a perfect fit also and great to have. So i will be testing out everything this weekend and also NewVape had sent me some parts to try and get that 20mm encased coil wired up to use with there Enail. Hopefully it all goes smoothly & Happy Friday all , enjoy your FlowerPots.
eUAAdxj.jpg

7zZtVHL.jpg

*** Also keep in mind if you are purchasing the Arizer Extreme Q domed screens or even the Ddave that they will not fit all bowls. I believe they only fit the bowls being sold without a handle , the og version NewVape had 1st provided with the Fp release.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I received some nice goodies late last night in the mail. 1st a NewVape Enail and the 16mm & 20mm coil's they sell. Testing for fitment and they both hug the body of the Fp perfect and also make perfect contact with the top and bottom of the head and nut. The Enail they provide really had surprised me in how small it is in size but not only that , how cool looking they are in the gold color. Will be a great back up to my Hex-Nail , my travel Enail and also a 2nd daily driver around the house. You will also see the scoop pictured that i happen to really like and it comes in handy more than i thought it would , I had never thought of getting one and now that i own it , if it was lost it would easily be replaced as i use it every day now. I also got the Karl Termini signed carb cap which is just beautiful imo and a perfect fit for the D-nail Sic dish and the NewVape dishes sold on the site, the lollicap by NewVape is a perfect fit also and great to have. So i will be testing out everything this weekend and also NewVape had sent me some parts to try and get that 20mm encased coil wired up to use with there Enail. Hopefully it all goes smoothly & Happy Friday all , enjoy your FlowerPots.
eUAAdxj.jpg

7zZtVHL.jpg

*** Also keep in mind if you are purchasing the Arizer Extreme Q domed screens or even the Ddave that they will not fit all bowls. I believe they only fit the bowls being sold without a handle , the og version NewVape had 1st provided with the Fp release.

Awesome. I think I will definitely sidegrade to a NewVape coil at some point.

Top Bottom