Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

disGRUNTled

Lamb's Bread......
4N1FQZN.jpg

gha5ZY6.jpg

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
i was just heating it up and allowi g for small heatsoak. bummed cuz the tutaniun doesnt have same seal with lollicap..which is why i purchased the quartz
@subway13029 send me a email with your address and i will ship you another quartz dish. ed@newvape.com i will also double check the fit between the lollicap and ti dish.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@lazylathe my Sic dish seems to be so flush with the edges of the lollicap it's almost magnetic. I love the way it functions.
I thought about quartz but I dunno now if I'd want to spend money if the fit is different?

The fit may be slightly more forgiving with the Quartz but it does not affect it's performance.
I prefer the taste of Quartz over Ti and have not yet tried Sic.

lazylathe,
Reactions: Alexis

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Let's call this center post 2.0 still a work in progress thanks FC for all your inspiring ideas.
I still like the idea of designing the flowerpot around the disposable cheap quartz dishes to help keep the cost down. Thank you @Cannabis Connoisseur for helping me think beyond the center post. Expect to see some different design concepts soon.
I'm open to suggestions on ways to perfect the center post design.
flowerpot_concept.jpg

VisiblyVaped

The fit may be slightly more forgiving with the Quartz but it does not affect it's performance.
I prefer the taste of Quartz over Ti and have not yet tried Sic.
Gotcha. I do want to try the quartz for taste but I feel Sic might be best of both worlds. Now I wanna go use my FP.....

Let's call this center post 2.0 still a work in progress thanks FC for all your inspiring ideas.
I still like the idea of designing the flowerpot around the disposable cheap quartz dishes to help keep the cost down. Thank you @Cannabis Connoisseur for helping me think beyond the center post. Expect to see some different design concepts soon.
I'm open to suggestions on ways to perfect the center post design.
flowerpot_concept.jpg

As happy as I am to own the "first edition" (let's go with that), I'm excited/jealous to see how 2.0 and all other modifications improve things (though performance is stellar already).

I can't afford to give you more of my money. At least not for a long while. My kid can't eat my vape devices, or RAMEN noodles, and real food costs money.

Grifo

@NewVape710 If you ever need a tester let me know. Ill return everything back i dont want anything i just want to have a good design down that i can buy and use. My coil fits loose on the current design so if you need some one with a short coil im your huckleberry.

btw i was haing issues checking out of the website it kept saying server error. Have you gotten any sales this weekend?

EDIT:ive dropped the center post with the quartz dish 7 times now. The quartz dish cracked the first time i dropped it but its still holding on lol.

EDIT:Yep @NewVape710 yep im having trouble checking out of the store. Its still saying server error. im trying to order extra dishes.

Last edited:

Baron23

Wow, I hope @NewVape710 keeps accomodating SiC Halos (D-nail or the TAG that they carry).

I far prefer SiC to quartz for taste and durability.

Maybe that's just me, but I'm less interested in low cost quartz halos than maintaining SiC.

Also, and again this is probably just me, but I'm not a fan of the sapphire inserts...the washer looking thing (vice a whole sapphire dish/halo) doesn't do it for me. Its like putting chrome covers on a Harley instead of sending the part out for real show chrome.

Cheers

grokit

well-worn member
I've been noticing, that my abv gets a bit... sticky... when I run dabs through my flower. I want my abv darker, to really extract the flower to make sure I get the dab out of it. It could get lost in there!

So I'll be turning up the lower coil to compensate, and make sure I get that abv chocolate brown. I was at 450/750f last time, next time I'm gonna bring it together and jump to 500/700f, and go slower.

:science:

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I've been noticing, that my abv gets a bit... sticky... when I run dabs through my flower. I want my abv darker, to really extract the flower to make sure I get the dab out of it. It could get lost in there!

So I'll be turning up the lower coil to compensate, and make sure I get that abv chocolate brown. I was at 450/750f last time, this time I'm gonna bring it together and jump to 500/700f, and go slower.

:science:
Yes!!! I always get at least 2-3 extra hits from my flower when doing double deckers.

anasrzi

Could some one with a flowerpot already measure the internal post please, by measure I mean the diameter, not the locking nut just the internal post. I've got a sapphire insert coming to fit my already owned enail, it should fit just right and I'm wondering about getting a flowerpot and using this insert inside if that makes sense.

The more I look at that sapphire insert design the more I wish for it to be made @NewVape710 , I know it's a concept but utilising sapphire should be the next priority for the flowerpot imo.

anasrzi,

Grifo

@NewVape710 so I've emailed you guys and asked 2 times on here bit ill try again.

I cant check out from your online store. I need to buy some quartz dishes before mine breaks.

Last edited:
Grifo,

Justpassedu

I'd like to post this concept for discussion. I consider this design optimized for the oil connoisseur and occasional flower vape.
the center sapphire bucket and integrated carb cap.
flowerpot_oil.jpg
Just my 2 cents and please take no offense . I like the idea but personally I like and see a trend of users going with a larger surface area these days. I myself would love a surface option of up to 30mm as it gives the option for larger dabs and more surface area for the concentrate to spread . I know many go with a liger 30mm for this and a flat coil but you are limited to concentrate use only. The Carb cap built in is a good option but I feel it would be better to make it a removable option , this way you have the choice of using the built in Carb cap or your own choice of cap . For me tying different caps is part of the fun and helps me to really dial everything in. Is there a possibility of being able to make it larger with larger drop in buckets ? I'd like to hear others thoughts as well as I am no expert and just know what I'd prefer and like not to say this design is bad in anyway .

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@NewVape710 don't get away from your currently functioning original FP design. Just because others coils don't fit perfectly or carb-caps don't fit perfectly and what not. Don't change a thing that already works great. You can't make everyone happy. :)

AND WHATS UP WITH YOUR SIC SUPPLY?! This is my fourth inquiry. I'm going to start emailing you everyday too. ;)

I'd like to post this concept for discussion. I consider this design optimized for the oil connoisseur and occasional flower vape.
the center sapphire bucket and integrated carb cap.
flowerpot_oil.jpg

Cleaning, I would not want to be cleaning all of those inlet holes around the dab surface it looks to be a little more involved with cleaning and function overall. Carb capping difficulties? I don't want anything attached or integrated myself.

Please don't change your already great FP. Maybe just offer other options.

I like the donut/halo dabbing surface over the dish. It allows for a better and more complete dab extraction experience due to the area and distance the concentrate travels instead of just pooling in a tiny dish. Efficiency and effect are KEY here! :nod:

I do a bunch of both flower and concentrates. A bunch! Sometimes one at a time or mixing both together. I am ordering the original design of the FP because it offers the best of what I'll need it for an how it'll be utilized. I do like that you've come up with a heat shroud like Liger uses for better heat properties. That's a good addition for sure.:clap:

Sapphire, most people who want sapphire have not even bought it for themselves yet. That's just the final upgrade to perfection. Just design the insert around the already working FP model. :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom