Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

@NewVape710...disappointed that on the day i ordered the flowerpot kit, i went by that chart and got what was recommended....also spoke to someone on the phone at newvape and was told 16mm was more common...next day after i ordered what was recommended i saw a comment in this forum about recommending 20mm coil to new customers... i was a new customer and now these upgrades..not happy with this!
In all honesty , i would not be upset . The 20mm and 16mm almost perform the same . i personally like my 16mm a tad better as i feel it gets back to temp quicker after a hit on my enail. The 16mm is more common. Both work well and you most likely would not notice a difference between the 2 unless you were a dabbing expert , i am by no means a expert. Supposedly the 20mm is just a tad larger , not the actual dish or bowl but the center post the coil wraps around , you may get a drop better heat retention with it , i have both and it is very hard to tell the difference. So please do not be upset with your order , you got a great dual purpose vape and are using a ever evolving product. If you really have a problem with it than your best bet is to email Newvape or make a call , the forum is not the place for your personal issues or calling out the company bc you are not happy with what you ordered. Also the 20mm was on the site when you had ordered , it is not a new upgrade , it was a option made after the 16mm as many did not have a 16mm coil and went with what they already had at home like myself. The person you had spoke with at NewVape was correct , the 16mm is more common.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@dnice2532 discussing and engaging our customers while developing new products is proving to be a difficult balance. I can only assume that with the lack of any unhappy customers complaints that the current model flowerpot parts perform as promised. Some might find comfort is seeing money from their purchases be reinvested in that same product for future development. I'm open to suggestions as how I might handle this better. I personally enjoy the dialogue regarding the product ideas here on FC and feel It will allow me to produce better products in less time.

"But I just purchased yesterday and now there might be something better" I totally understand one might get pissed about that.

To date we are talking about ONE PART the new centerpost. The coil nut, dish nut, bowl, and dishes are all the same. If someone wants to convert to 20mm it's just the centerpost and a coil. I'm also committed to take care of our existing customers.

Future 16mm coil support?
As promised earlier we are going to create the new 16mm wrap around centerpost and coil cover for dnail and other dishes. Those parts as well as the current parts will be around until people stop buying them.

The 20mm coil has a larger area inside the coil to work with. This larger ID of the 20mm coil is closer to the same size as the flower bowl. This larger ID will allow additional design opportunities that the 16mm can't offer. I'm not against having 1000 different part numbers for the flowerpot. Assuming it doesn't get to complex for the newbies to navigate and the good folks here on FC will continue to help educate.

Below are all rev1 center posts for 16mm coils. If we sell out we are only hours away from making more.
16mm.jpg

dnice2532

Name calling and insults are not tolerated here. Warning point issued.
If you don't want to get answers by publicity don't ask openly.
I'm with @Justpassedu, you should have discussed this issue with @NewVape710. It's a bad habit to discuss such issues openly before trying to clear it with the vendor. Period.
its a bad habit when you don't mind your business...i don't need little pussies like you telling me anything...got that?

dnice2532,

Likes2vape

@dnice2532 discussing and engaging our customers while developing new products is proving to be a difficult balance. I can only assume that with the lack of any unhappy customers complaints that the current model flowerpot parts perform as promised. Some might find comfort is seeing money from their purchases be reinvested in that same product for future development. I'm open to suggestions as how I might handle this better. I personally enjoy the dialogue regarding the product ideas here on FC and feel It will allow me to produce better products in less time.

"But I just purchased yesterday and now there might be something better" I totally understand one might get pissed about that.

To date we are talking about ONE PART the new centerpost. The coil nut, dish nut, bowl, and dishes are all the same. If someone wants to convert to 20mm it's just the centerpost and a coil. I'm also committed to take care of our existing customers.

Future 16mm coil support?
As promised earlier we are going to create the new 16mm wrap around centerpost and coil cover for dnail and other dishes. Those parts as well as the current parts will be around until people stop buying them.

The 20mm coil has a larger area inside the coil to work with. This larger ID of the 20mm coil is closer to the same size as the flower bowl. This larger ID will allow additional design opportunities that the 16mm can't offer. I'm not against having 1000 different part numbers for the flowerpot. Assuming it doesn't get to complex for the newbies to navigate and the good folks here on FC will continue to help educate.

Below are all rev1 center posts for 16mm coils. If we sell out we are only hours away from making more.
16mm.jpg
Sweet!!! I can't wait to get a 16mm wrap around head for the dnail sic dish. I'm anxiously awaiting for the day it drops!!!

Edit: @NewVape710 instead of a solid one piece design that a sic or quartz dish sits in what about a two piece design where a sic/quartz dish sits inside a removable ti dish that way you could just make one center post and different size ti dishes for the different sic/quartz dishes to sit in. Ie have a ti dish for the new Vape/tag dish and a ti dish for the dnail halos but it fits on the same center post. Just throwing it out there if it makes sense or not who knows????

Last edited:

Justpassedu

its a bad habit when you don't mind your business...i don't need little pussies like you telling me anything...got that?
You are breaking the forum rules and even more so now cursing at members , this thread is for a Civilized discussion of and about the product , not about you being disappointing with your purchase and publicly taking it out on the company. We all love the Flower pot here and are here to discuss it & help each other , please try and read the rules. You are in the wrong man , we are here to help if you need it but you are taking it to far.

dnice2532

Now that wasn't very nice. You've earned yet another warning point.
go fuck yourself!

you weird drug addict weirdos must think i give a fuck

dnice2532,

wibbleplonk

Thanks for coming through on this. Much appreciated. (:

Hi Edwyn, awesome!
But please tell them to offer the 240v version with an all European plug too! ;)
Those Brits with their always special national solutions....nearly so weird as the Americans..tztztztz :p

:cheers:
It looks like a C13 IEC on the controller side, same as a standard PC PSU (and water kettles in the UK at least, which is why we commonly refer to them 'Kettle leads' over here).

Something like that?

shopping
You're in Germany, right? Isn't CEE 7/7 the plug that fits both German and French style sockets?

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Sweet!!! I can't wait to get a 16mm wrap around head for the dnail sic dish. I'm anxiously awaiting for the day it drops!!!

Edit: @NewVape710 instead of a solid one piece design that a sic or quartz dish sits in what about a two piece design where a sic/quartz dish sits inside a removable ti dish that way you could just make one center post and different size ti dishes for the different sic/quartz dishes to sit in. Ie have a ti dish for the new Vape/tag dish and a ti dish for the dnail halos but it fits on the same center post. Just throwing it out there if it makes sense or not who knows????

that is a good idea thank you. I usually a sucker for the universal approach. In this case having separate parts might be easier for people to understand.

Here's my current plan for the center post design.
_________16mm coil__________
# 9175 standard / current center post 16mm
# 3073 standard dish wrap around center post for 16mm coil
# 3074 dnail dish wrap around center post for 16mm coil (will work for standard dishes but will have gap on sides of dish)
___________20mm___________
# 3045 standard / current center post 20mm
# 3062 standard dish wrap around center post for 20mm coil
# 3075 dnail dish wrap around center post for 20mm coil (will work for standard dishes but will have gap on sides of dish)

___________coil cover___________
# 3061 coil cover for 16/20mm coils.

All of the above parts are backward compatible and should be available for shipment be end of week. Upgrades will be available for existing customers.

branch point, non center post design
this head is only starting the rigorous testing.
this design is to determine if the flower side can be improved on with filling the 20mm coil id with holes.
If it's good I've already got a USA supplier ready to produce sapphire washer inserts.
massive 1.375" dia
# 3063 shower head 20mm coil (need better name)
# 3066 shower head 20mm coil nut (need better name)

please disregard the chips and burs

new_heads-1.jpg

new_heads-2.jpg

new_heads-3.jpg

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Edwyn,
Is the Sapphire washer insert you mention the same 25mm commonly available insert that can be found around $50 at various sites? If so, I already have one... and would be VERY interested in buying the non-centerpost design... once your testing is done of course! :)

Likes2vape

that is a good idea thank you. I usually a sucker for the universal approach. In this case having separate parts might be easier for people to understand.

Here's my current plan for the center post design.
_________16mm coil__________
# 9175 standard / current center post 16mm
# 3073 standard dish wrap around center post for 16mm coil
# 3074 dnail dish wrap around center post for 16mm coil (will work for standard dishes but will have gap on sides of dish)
___________20mm___________
# 3045 standard / current center post 20mm
# 3062 standard dish wrap around center post for 20mm coil
# 3075 dnail dish wrap around center post for 20mm coil (will work for standard dishes but will have gap on sides of dish)

___________coil cover___________
# 3061 coil cover for 16/20mm coils.

All of the above parts are backward compatible and should be available for shipment be end of week. Upgrades will be available for existing customers.

branch point, non center post design
this head is only starting the rigorous testing.
this design is to determine if the flower side can be improved on with filling the 20mm coil id with holes.
If it's good I've already got a USA supplier ready to produce sapphire washer inserts.
massive 1.375" dia
# 3063 shower head 20mm coil (need better name)
# 3066 shower head 20mm coil nut (need better name)

please disregard the chips and burs

new_heads-1.jpg

new_heads-2.jpg

new_heads-3.jpg
Design looks awesome!! I'll be ordering the 3074 for sure when it drops. I really dig the shower head too and with a sapphire insert:mmmm::mmmm:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Looks like I got some catching up to do :D

EDIT: Yeah, thats a great bunch of 'upgrades'. Definitely like the idea of the shower head style, more holes. Its only a few parts, can be upgraded over time. In the meantime, none of it is necessary. Nice :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom