Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

Love the new stand @NewVape710 although the water pipe I'm using has a handy piece of glass to hold the flowerpot when not in use, been messing with my enail to see if it can hold it together thankfully it does.

Nice work sorting out the 240v international users think it's a smart move, your going to get more traction with regard orders because of this.

I'm really digging the rev2 concept you have posted up can't wait to see the real deal but will it only be for the 20mm coils? Doing away with the 16mm from this point on? That's a bummer for me as I've just brought a 16mm enail setup specifically for your flowerpot and I much prefer the recessed centre post option. Like the heater cover also should help keep the temps up better.

With regard the rev2 concept I'm assuming these will eventually be offered with a insert of SiC or sapphire (more longer term until you can sort the machining/manufacturing out?)
Just to help clarify a bit , it was never said that the 16mm will be gone. As NewVape stated - " special concessions will be made for customers that have already purchased 20mm center posts.
also expect the rev one 16mm parts to go on sale. " So revised parts for 16mm setups will go on sale and parts will be compatible. @Likes2vape also.

@ichibaneye i am also interested in knowing if the Dnail will fit with the revisions.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I put in my order last night. Will I get the rev2 centerpost?

TBH, I'm not sure whether to postpone my order entirely to await the new version in the picture. Is it a big upgrade on the current model? Will it still be compatible with the D-Nail SiC Halo dish?

Vapes can be like computers parts, out of date the moment you order it. There's always an update around the corner :)

I gave up caring about that aspect of PC parts, and I'm applying the same thought process here. I'll get some upgrades but this thing works so well that it wouldnt matter if I didnt!

:2c:

goodpunk6

Flowerpot Kick Stand

flowerpot_stand-3072-1_1.jpg

I sure love my job.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! WHOOTEY WOOP!

wibbleplonk

Justpassedu

Are you looking at the RP-SiC-049-2800 on TAG's site? It's a lot cheaper than the D-Nail SiC Halo, does anyone know how they compare?
The D-Nail Sic is 8x the price , it has a bit of a bigger dish making it easier to take larger dabs and the finish of it is of higher quality along with it being thicker. I Prefer the Dnail Sic but the Tag is great to start with if you don't want to spend so much .

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Turned my coil upside down and got a 30 degree increase on the dish. Turned the coil up to 710 to get 550 on the dish and was finally able to do a dab. Crazy amount of vapor. The bowl came out a little black/brown in the middle and green on the outside near the wall. Close, but it's looking like I'll need to reshape my coil if I want it to work. I'll probably wait and see about all this new stuff coming out first though.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Turned my coil upside down and got a 30 degree increase on the dish. Turned the coil up to 710 to get 550 on the dish and was finally able to do a dab. Crazy amount of vapor. The bowl came out a little black/brown in the middle and green on the outside near the wall. Close, but it's looking like I'll need to reshape my coil if I want it to work. I'll probably wait and see about all this new stuff coming out first though.

Yeah, I think I ended up installing my coil 'upside down', but I straightened the bend somewhat so it looks less the wrong way up :)

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I did put a wholesale order for 100 of the tag sic dishes. We should be shipping them again next week.
Below is the centerpost rev-2 ready for some r&d testing.
I'm worried about posting these development photos that some folks might get frustrated if / when they see something that they just purchased get updated or marked on sale. Unfortunately this is the nature of the beast when developing and selling cutting edge products. I'll try and make as many part upgrades backward compatible like this 20mm centerpost. I'll always go out of my way to take care of existing customer. The legacy 16mm flowerpot parts will remain active.
rev-2_20mm_centerpost-1.jpg

rev-2_20mm_centerpost-2.jpg

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I did put a wholesale order for 100 of the tag sic dishes. We should be shipping them again next week.
I'm worried about posting these development photos that some folks might get frustrated if / when they see something that they just purchased get updated or marked on sale. Unfortunately this is the nature of the beast when developing and selling cutting edge products. I'll try and make as many part upgrades backward compatible like this 20mm centerpost. I'll always go out of my way to take care of existing customer. The legacy 16mm flowerpot parts will remain active.
rev-2_20mm_centerpost-1.jpg

rev-2_20mm_centerpost-2.jpg
Sooooooo.......? :shrug:

ichibaneye,

wibbleplonk

I'm worried about posting these development photos that some folks might get frustrated if / when they see something that they just purchased get updated or marked on sale.
New design looks great!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have slight buyer's remorse after placing an order yesterday and seeing this new stuff incoming before I even have it in my hands. Same deal with the SiC dish imminently coming back into stock. International shipping is painful in terms of cost, customs fees and time.

Having said that, I'm sure I'll enjoy what I have knowing that I'll be taken care of if I decide to upgrade later on. (:

All I need now is that 240V controller / coil solution!

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@NewVape710 I'd like to see the 14mm male stubby flower pot bowl brought back for sale on your site. I had planned on ordering it late next week along with many other items from NV. Or at least I hope I can still buy it if I call in my order. I dont want all of the handle shit. It's in the way, an eyesore and unneeded for me. Not to mention people have been having problems with those little handles too. No offense. The handles are good for some people but not for everyone. Please don't take away our choices.

Also what's going on with the D-Nail Sic Halo question I had for you a few posts back on the other page? I'd really like to get things sorted out ahead of time before I order. That way it's not a headache when that day arrives. That day is very near. :)

Grifo

Bring the change the FP is great as it is but i feel like it can be better thats why i love it.

Grifo,
Reactions: grokit

anasrzi

Liking the look of those rev 2 revisions @NewVape710 I'd like to see the 14mm male stubby come back in without handle just prefer the slick look of no handle ;). Could you post some pics of the rev 2 post taken apart if I may ask?

good news on the SiC dishes, got a sapphire insert coming any day now for my make do enail rig ;).

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@NewVape710 I'd like to see the 14mm male stubby flower pot bowl brought back for sale on your site. I had planned on ordering it late next week along with many other items from NV. Or at least I hope I can still buy it if I call in my order. I dont want all of the handle shit. It's in the way, an eyesore and unneeded for me. Not to mention people have been having problems with those little handles too. No offense. The handles are good for some people but not for everyone. Please don't take away our choices.

Also what's going on with the D-Nail Sic Halo question I had for you a few posts back on the other page? I'd really like to get things sorted out ahead of time before I order. That way it's not a headache when that day arrives. That day is very near. :)
i moved some legacy fp parts to the clearance tab.

howie105

Here's what's on the R&D drawing board for the flowerpot.
1) dish washer will allow dish to be tighten separate from coil. and perhaps transfer heat differently.
2) 20 and 16mm coil spacer washers. for dealing with shorter (metric) coils.
3) 3" scoop dabber for lolli cap. Instead of the short ball
4) 20mm coil cover (not heat shield) machined from 1.25" grade 2 titanium (expensive). Would eliminate part 1 on this list. Our thoughts are it would catch and retain more of the heat from the coil.
5) Stainless loading tool and stir stick.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I appreciate your suggestions on improving the flowerpot.
flowerpot_additional_parts-2.jpg

How about a package deal, folks love one stop shopping.

Justpassedu

Done two 'cleaning the dish' burn off's at 999f in the last month or so.

Nice blue center post, purple and yellow body :)

Now doing one hitters of flower at 666f :)
Some don't like but I myself happen to love the colors titanium turns when heated enough. Got that cool rainbow effect , I once in the past bought a titanium shift knob from Japan for a Honda S2000 I had that was heat treated , I have since sold the car years ago but keep that shift knob for memories and the fact it just looks so cool .

Top Bottom