Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zementos

I really like the idea of making the FP portable. Only thing that puts me off is the cool off time. If your staying at a campsite or sth it shouldnt be a problem, but for example if you want to go to the lake for 2 or 3 hours or your visiting someone you always have to make sure you have enough time to let it cool off. I think a small insulated case in which you can store the hot coil with the head and the hot post + a pair of pliers to remove the post would be cool and much more convenient. Maybe make an extra "mobile coil" with the coil cable detachable right at the handle to keep the case small.
Just an idea.

Edit: Hmm, now that Im thinking about it I kinda like the idea of beeing abled to swap coils with different heads without having to remove the cable from the pid. I guess you could do that with the extension cable, but for me that would be too much of a mess of cables...yeh im lazy..

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
What are we speaking about? Perhaps about 10 minutes cool down time? Shouldn't be a real prob IMO.

Hogni,
Reactions: graydeh1

JCat

Accessory Maker
For sure an important question for you. But what's about the still open question of a lot of customers regarding a VRod coil which fits to other controllers or at least an adapter to make it suitable to them offered by NewVape? All those customers don't know what they shall do if they intend to buy a VRod.

I think it's really time to get a comment on that from NewVape. What are your thoughts about?
An answer to that would be very helpful for customer's decision.
Thank you in advance!
That's a very good question @Hogni. I don't mind making the cables, and if I can manage to find a decent source of the female connector for the cable, then I can even make them for a reasonable cost (although I have an idea to make an adapter instead of a cable which would allow me to use the panel mount female connector which are readily available)

Anyways, I'm hesitant to spend much money or purchase more than enough parts than is required to make pre-sold cables, as otherwise, if NV releases one, then it makes any work I have put in and parts I have purchased redundant (If NV is going to be supplying these I have no interest in doing so! :lol: ... why would anyone purchase an adapter/cable separate and pay for 2 shipping charges if they could get it all in the same place? That would make no sense ...)

Justpassedu

Hi everyone!

We are rushing today to get all the new Vrod bundles up and running asap, please be patient with us!

Ed has asked me to let you guys know that if you have bought any Flowerpot heads and Flowerpot Carb Caps in the last 30 days, you are eligible for 50% off a new Vrod head (3129), Vrod Carb Cap (3137) and the Quartz Dish (9247).

Expires 5/31!

You will be responsible for shipping costs.

Since this is the only post of this nature, you will have to contact support@newvape.com and supply your last sale order number (very important).

Thank you all for the support and all the positive feedback. Enjoy!
@MAbud Looks like today is your last day if you meet the requirements i quoted above . I would Email or call them .

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
@newvape918 how do I get my elegible 50% off? Does it need to be done in advance of my order or a credit after the fact?

Send us an email to support@newvape.com and include the items that you are interested in purchasing along with your last order number. As long as you get it in today, you should be fine, sir. I'll make sure it is.

McBagginz

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned or reported on the version 2 Ti post. I’ve been using it for about a week now and I’d say it’s definitely proper.:tup: I haven’t had any sticking since changing it out. Granted I didn’t have a lot of sticking issues with the regular post. It would happen occasionally upon first heat up in the A.M.
When it did stick it was easily removed with a gentle rocking motion. So while not a critical upgrade, it was worthwhile for me.

EDIT: Oh! Also shout out to New Vape! They accidentally shipped me an original Ti post, when I meant to order a version 2 post. After I emailed, they shipped me a version 2 for free and apologized for the mix up. That’s some pretty sweet customer care right there.
NewVape

Last edited:

Likes2vape

@newvape918 i think the vrod deserves its own stand. Something that holds the carb cap all nice like the current metal stand that fits the showercap. Maybe just keep the same design and instead of the large hole for the showercap make the hole sized for the vrod cap.

Also do the current stands come with the posts that have the bigger post head? Anyway to add an option to upgrade to the ti post stands?
@newvape918 any plans on releasing a vrod stand?? Do the current stands come with the new version of he posts. Any way to be able to upgrade to a ti post when you purchase a stand without haveing to buy a separate post? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks

davesmith

Glass Blower
50% OFF! Now that is on amazing offer from New Vape to new Shower Head purchasers for the VROD.
New Vape is truly an awesome company.

Can't get any more cool than taking this kind of care of your customers. New Vape customer for life.

:myday:
What have i missed?!?! 50% off for new customers?! Whaaaaaaat

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What have i missed?!?! 50% off for new customers?! Whaaaaaaat

I thought the same thing, as I want to be a new customer, but am short on funds...but no, it appears to be for previous customers only.

I'll probably just have to buy mine one piece at a time.

davesmith

Glass Blower
I thought the same thing, as I want to be a new customer, but am short on funds...but no, it appears to be for previous customers only.

I'll probably just have to buy mine one piece at a time.

Thought it was too good to be true. Ill be doing one piece at a time once i justify it to myself. My nano and banger do cover the bases just not quite as seriously as a twax would

davesmith,

Vaporware

For those of you looking to piece something together, the release of the V Rod is going to finally get some used ShowerHeads and Wrap-Arounds on the used market (in fact there’s one in the Classifieds right now), so that might help you save some money if you’re not set on the latest model. :)

All you really need is the SH or WA, a controller and coil, some kind of bowl (you could start with a couple of the cheap glass ones discussed recently if you want cheap), and maybe a carb cap if you want/need it. Stands and all that are nice, but I’d rather have a FlowerPot in a coffee cup than no FlowerPot at all. ;)

LabPong

it was a discount for those that had bought a FP in the 30 days prior to VROD release.

I guess I still do not understand how that works. I purchased a showerhead kit ($100) at about the 420 sale time. Does that mean I can get a VRod for 50% off if I purchase one? Or I could of been entitled to a 50% refund on my showerhead purchase?

LabPong,
Reactions: graydeh1

WelshBrok

I guess I still do not understand how that works. I purchased a showerhead kit ($100) at about the 420 sale time. Does that mean I can get a VRod for 50% off if I purchase one? Or I could of been entitled to a 50% refund on my showerhead purchase?

I believe if you had sent them your showerheads order number by yesterday then you could get 50% off the vrod head, carb cap and quartz dish order. I may be wrong though, that’s just how I read it

Doktor Dub

What are your thoughts on making the FlowerPot Portable/Mobile? A custom chassis has been machined to fit the Enail Controller plus the new enail battery. Whats interesting to me is that it also plays with the "modular" idea that the stand has, so you can screw the heater post on it etc... we think its super cool to take camping or for outdoor activities. thoughts?

chassis-3.jpg

I think this is pretty cool and makes me want it!!!

For sure, it is a special item, not for everyone and only for die hard vaporists / FP users but that is what i love about it - there are so many portable Vapes but this is a solution to use your most desktopy desktop outdoors. I am sure it s just great to touch and setup with nice haptics and it is for people who like stuff like this.
For many scenarios i can imagine a perhaps more practical solution with a peli case but that s not the point.

This is no NEED but a WANT item... i like WANT items :2c::rockon:

MAbud

The point of it was to do a nice service for customers to get latest and greatest if they had recently purchased. Not further your discount

MAbud,
Top Bottom