Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC & FCers:
@NewVape420
@NewVape710
@newvape918
Thanks for everything. Very much.
VROD landed this midday. No words to describe it. Classy as the best.
Still working but I managed to turn it on and test it. Both ways.
Later tonight, clean up and more testing.
So far, really consistent ABV and really powerful.
Twaxing is really powerful too.
Best, Z.C
Stay vaped...

Shortiture

Could you be more specific?
Sorry! I should have been more specific. The air flow feels a little to restricted with the glass that I use. I have a Mobius Stereo Matrix that really benefits from open air flow and I was hoping it wouldn't be that big of a difference. The product itself is great! I can run lower temps since everything seems to fit a lot better. The quartz dish definitely makes dabbing a lot easier. Just for my preferences I prefer the Showerhead.

thekayo

My cover turned such a weird color. I must have touched it with something weird before i heated it up lol

33802465_10214377863419077_16170457380159488_n.jpg

Likes2vape

Vrod and coil arrived today. Got the xlr connector soldered on (sorry I forgot pics) and it FUCKING rocks:rockon::rockon::rockon: Just what I have been dreaming of!!! Wide open air flow no need for a carb cap when vaping flower and the use of the a 28mm sic dish for dabs and twaxing!! So sick!!!:evil::evil::science::science::bowdown::bowdown: If you’re on the fence about getting the vrod just doooooeeeeett!

@NewVape710 you sir are one hell of a machinist :rockon:
:bowdown::tup: Thank you for constantly making improvements and listening to the community.

NewVape coil with xlr connector soldered on and working like a champ.
T4uSESF.jpg

Oogendoogan

Vrod and coil arrived today. Got the xlr connector soldered on (sorry I forgot pics) and it FUCKING rocks:rockon::rockon::rockon: Just what I have been dreaming of!!! Wide open air flow no need for a carb cap when vaping flower and the use of the a 28mm sic dish for dabs and twaxing!! So sick!!!:evil::evil::science::science::bowdown::bowdown: If you’re on the fence about getting the vrod just doooooeeeeett!

:bowdown::tup: Thank you for constantly making improvements and listening to the community.

T4uSESF.jpg
I might bother you for some advice on the soldering job. I’m really thinking of just grabbing a newvape coil and a Vrod and just soldering it myself. I’m glad to see it worked out well for you. Vrod is pretty. I’m glad you like it, I have seen your posts and we seem to share preferences with the FP. When it comes to flowers how does it compare to the SH. Pretty much the same? I’m guessing maybe less need for a carb cap cuz the airflow is a bit restricted? I’m just guessing. Any info would be appreciated. Glad your enjoying it man.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Ok, summary of your current statements in between:

1) Compared to the SH the VRod has the same performance with a bit more draw restriction?
2) The new carb cap has a perfect seal also in use with the 28mm D-Nail SiC dish.

Q1: Is there no need anymore to buy the D-Nail Carb cap 2.0 for a better performance of the D-Nail SiC?

Q2: How is use of the VRod with concentrates compared to the D-Nail WA?

BTW design of the VRod setup is much better than that of the SH/WA IMHO. I very much preferred design of the panhead paired with the SH and still do so. But now both bowl designs are looking great with the VRod :tup:

ParanoidAndroid998

T4uSESF.jpg
How difficult was the cable mod? I have the same Menovo enail and would like to be able to use the VROD with it.

ParanoidAndroid998,
Reactions: Likes2vape

Likes2vape

I might bother you for some advice on the soldering job. I’m really thinking of just grabbing a newvape coil and a Vrod and just soldering it myself. I’m glad to see it worked out well for you. Vrod is pretty. I’m glad you like it, I have seen your posts and we seem to share preferences with the FP. When it comes to flowers how does it compare to the SH. Pretty much the same? I’m guessing maybe less need for a carb cap cuz the airflow is a bit restricted? I’m just guessing. Any info would be appreciated. Glad your enjoying it man.

Any qustions with the soldering feel free to hit me up. I find it pretty much the same as the SH but can run lower temps to get the same extraction. I think it is not only due to the coil fitment but also because the draw is slightly restricted.

Ok, summary of your current statements in between:

1) Compared to the SH the VRod has the same performance with a bit more draw restriction?
2) The new carb cap has a perfect seal also in use with the 28mm D-Nail SiC dish.

Q1: Is there no need anymore to buy the D-Nail Carb cap 2.0 for a better performance of the D-Nail SiC?

Q2: How is use of the VRod with concentrates compared to the D-Nail WA?

BTW design of the VRod setup is much better than that of the SH/WA IMHO. I very much preferred design of the panhead paired with the SH and still do so. But now both bowl designs are looking great with the VRod :tup:

1) yes you got it. but not much more. hardly noticable.
2) I just bought the Vrod as I already had the Dnail carb cap so I can't comment on the new carb cap.
3) Concentrate use is awesome and so are double deckers. I am able to run a much lower temp for DDs than I can with the SH and it tastes way better.

How difficult was the cable mod? I have the same Menovo enail and would like to be able to use the VROD with it.

It was easy. The hardest part was finding something to hold the XLR connector while I soldered the wires to it. I ended up using a pair of needle nose pliers that I wrap the handle in a rubber band to keep it closed. The Menovo controllers use the High5 pin out. pins 1&2 power, pin 3 ground, pins 4&5 thermocouple.

Justpassedu

thats funny im on 640 right now idk why, im usually a little higher or lower
I found its a good sweet spot for both flower and concentrate using the Dnail Sic Halo. @steama I may have cheated a bit and broke out a torch while it was still warm to color it a bit better. It usually colors in stages on its own and I was at that brown stage & just did not like it. Looks pretty cool now. I don't go up high enough in temps for it to color quickly.

@Hogni the new carb cap is a perfect seal with the Dnail Sic halo. It actually is molded to fit perfectly. Never used the Dnail carb cap to compare. Comparing VRod Dnail Sic to the WA with Dnail Sic you just have that increased airflow using the VRod. It is a bit different feeling at 1st but once I got my temps the way I like it , I have it working just as well.

@Likes2vape nice job man, glad you got it going with your Enail. I hope you enjoy buddy.

Top Bottom