Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Prolusio

With my expensive RooR glass i use an 18 to 14 reducer so that the Twax Ti bowl sits in the adapter instead of directly in the joint.
This also gives me a nice cool ledge to grab it by to empty the bowl when hot!

Using my @NewVape710 Twax tonight with the EQ bowl and micro loads!
+-0,05g, just enough to cover the EQ screen, set at 700 and lollicap!
It's almost like a bong hit, so thick and white!
Whitewall, one hit, tan ABV, perfect!

@Hogni
This vape is definitely worth looking into! It is amazingly simple and so effective.
I love both my Twax and Herbo Ti the same!
They both serve their purposes in my medicating routine.
And i LOVE digital stuff!! Consistent results day after day!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Welcome to FC!
I have seen your account name on Reddit a few times.

Try reading the thread before posting questions to figure out what you want to ask, then ask for more info.

But yes, it is good!
The FLOWER POT looks to be a device to fit my life.

Rosin or COLAS?
LOVE IT = CIVILIZED

I break glass daily + all my GonG's are broke.

My next unit will be a FLOWER POT!

Do you use your'es? @lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
The FLOWER POT looks to be a device to fit my life.

Rosin or COLAS?
LOVE IT = CIVILIZED

I break glass daily + all my GonG's are broke.

My next unit will be a FLOWER POT!

Do you use your'es? @lazylathe

This is a vape for you my friend! it is basically unbreakable titanium and i would get the SiC dish.
You are set for flowers, dabs, double deckers and whatever combination blows your mind!
Love mine! Very heavy hitter!

It may be time for an ABS bong for you bro!
Have a look at the JET waterpipe!

disGRUNTled

North Coast Brewing Co Passion fruit-peach Berliner-Weisse, Golden Lemons dabs. Listening to Prodigy (RIP)on Youtube.
EswjzMg.jpg

FruYQx9.jpg

yU46l0R.jpg

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense

[USER=30556]@Hogni

This vape is definitely worth looking into! It is amazingly simple and so effective.
I love both my Twax and Herbo Ti the same!
They both serve their purposes in my medicating routine.
And i LOVE digital stuff!! Consistent results day after day![/USER]

Oooh, bro, my wallet is already crying this year! This year is the worst case of VAS for me.
Last week I bought a Venus Apollo, hope today my new Supreme V3 will come and my ordered Herb Ti will come the next two weeks - aside vape stuff alone worth nearly 1k I bought this year....
But VAS for the Twax is also still pretty vivid...
And what's about the Liger? The HexNail? And..and..and?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexis

These are investments for time to come Hogni! You have shown discilpline, patience and reserve for a long time, so hell why not just splash out, be adventurous and enjoy your life?!

You can always offload one or more if you feel that you have a surplus. I will be watching your reports with great interest. Make sure to include plenty of comparisons!;)

Hogni

Al, I'll do so. But unfortunately I can't shit money...perhaps a little ;-)

BTW just started trying to create a account at NV. Anyway which password I'm using - up to 16 digits w/ or w/o combinations with numbers, everytime it's shown as "weak" and dont work for creating the account. A new issue at this site?

Justpassedu

@kellya86 I apologize but it really is great or i would not have opened my mouth. I remember your Eq day's when i had tried flipping you over to the Evo & you finally made the jump & have been happy ever since. This is like another jump up from the Evo , a big one. I have tried so many vapes in-between getting a Flowerpot , even a herbalizer and did not recommend it to you guy's bc i did not feel any of them offered much over the Evo but now i have finally found something with a more than fair price so i can only let you all know. You can 100% get them in the UK and shipping i believe is more than fair , i know another member on the thread recently had one shipped to the UK. Any questions at all feel free to shoot me a pm anytime. @ataxian can't wait till you get one , will make you even more civilized and your glass will be happy but probably dirtier allot more quickly as this really loves to milk it up. Don't forget coupon codes floating around the thread. I believe "Twaxvapor" is one of them. I sent you a breakdown of what you'll need ataxian. My Evo has been taking a nap ever since i picked up a FP , i'll still use it and do like it but now it has moved to the bedroom instead of the main vaping area.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@kellya86 I apologize but it really is great or i would not have opened my mouth. I remember your Eq day's when i had tried flipping you over to the Evo & you finally made the jump & have been happy ever since. This is like another jump up from the Evo , a big one. I have tried so many vapes in-between getting a Flowerpot , even a herbalizer and did not recommend it to you guy's bc i did not feel any of them offered much over the Evo but now i have finally found something with a more than fair price so i can only let you all know. You can 100% get them in the UK and shipping i believe is more than fair , i know another member on the thread recently had one shipped to the UK. Any questions at all feel free to shoot me a pm anytime. @ataxian can't wait till you get one , will make you even more civilized and your glass will be happy but probably dirtier allot more quickly as this really loves to milk it up. Don't forget coupon codes floating around the thread. I believe "Twaxvapor" is one of them. I sent you a breakdown of what you'll need ataxian. My Evo has been taking a nap ever since i picked up a FP , i'll still use it and do like it but now it has moved to the bedroom instead of the main vaping area.
I believe the FLOWER POT is right up my alley.

The price is correct and it's durable.

I wash my WP many times per day.
CLEAN is better tasting if FLAVOR is important?

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Well I want one of these now....
@Justpassedu it's all your fault.....
You started it...

Is ths something i can get in the UK without silly shipping customs charges...????

@Alexis are you not in the UK????

Hi Kelly

Long time mate :) I will let you know when I get mine. Coils and controller I got from Sweet Cigs on DH Gate. Everything should hopefully be with me in the next week or so

Alexis

Well I want one of these now....
@Justpassedu it's all your fault.....
You started it...

Is ths something i can get in the UK without silly shipping customs charges...????

@Alexis are you not in the UK????
Yes my friend I am in the marvelous UK, which is currently doing it's best to slow down our magnificent autos after a super start!
I dont have the FP, but I like the positive vibes and liveliness in this thread. I have recently acquired the new Herborizer Ti.

Customs charges are not always guaranteed from the US, but you would have to be very lucky to avoid them. It's an extra 20% plus the £8 Royal Mail handling fee if you do get hit, so just do the math, work out the potential total including shipping and at least you are prepared for the worst to help you decide if you are game or not.

If you go for it please keep us all posted on the custom situation.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Again I'll ask and hopefully get an answer this time. @NewVape710 what is going to be the difference of the 16mm vs 20mm??? Thanks

The addition of the 20mm coil center post was suggested by members on this forum. I feel it was mostly because of those members already own 20mm coils. I personally feel that the 20mm coil looks better on the flowerpot. It will most likely require another min to heat up over the 16mm center post because of the increased material mass. This increased material mass will also offer more heat retention. Improved heat retention should result in less cool down during the draw. Additionally 95% of the growers / dab tenders at the recent cannabis cup were all using 20mm coils on their dab rigs. Part of our sales and marketing initiatives is to make the flowerpot available to growers when vending their samples. Currently most exhibitors use a bong and combustion when presenting their wonderful flowers (a true crime). I'm sure there's much more intel here than you were hoping for.

Baron23

The addition of the 20mm coil center post was suggested by members on this forum. I feel it was mostly because of those members already own 20mm coils. I personally feel that the 20mm coil looks better on the flowerpot. It will most likely require another min to heat up over the 16mm center post because of the increased material mass. This increased material mass will also offer more heat retention. Improved heat retention should result in less cool down during the draw. Additionally 95% of the growers / dab tenders at the recent cannabis cup were all using 20mm coils on their dab rigs. Part of our sales and marketing initiatives is to make the flowerpot available to growers when vending their samples. Currently most exhibitors use a bong and combustion when presenting their wonderful flowers (a true crime). I'm sure there's much more intel here than you were hoping for.
Very cool and exactly why I am interested in 20 mm....just got this stuff from prior enail rigs.

I'm always a big supporter of New Vape...I just like the straight forward, honest, and workman-like that way they do business. :tup::clap:

Hogni

@NewVape710,

awesome developemant of your productline! Like your prompt reactions in developement on customers demand.

But have some open questions after looking at your your site today:

Prices of the 20mm are the same as the 16mm? Can only see the 16mm and their prices on your site!?

What's abpout prices of the 20mm dishes? Or are dishes the same for the 16mm and the 20mm?

The FP 14/18mm male body is only available without handle?

What's about the use of the 20mm D-Nailo Halo SiC dish, is it usable w/o modifications with the 20mm FP or do I need another nut or such else?

Justpassedu

@NewVape710,

awesome developemant of your productline! Like your prompt reactions in developement on customers demand.

But have some open questions after looking at your your site today:

Prices of the 20mm are the same as the 16mm? Can only see the 16mm and their prices on your site!?

What's abpout prices of the 20mm dishes? Or are dishes the same for the 16mm and the 20mm?

The FP 14/18mm male body is only available without handle?

What's about the use of the 20mm D-Nailo Halo SiC dish, is it usable w/o modifications with the 20mm FP or do I need another nut or such else?
I can help with a few of the questions - The 20mm is the same price as the 16mm , $35 - https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-head-20mm-twax-twaxvapor . The site seems to be working , its on the flowerpot page towards the bottom. The Dishes are the same for the 16mm and 20mm head so they will fit both and are universal , they cost $11 for Sic , $10 for Quartz and $15 for titanium. As for a 14mm/18mm bowl with handle i do not see one being offered that will do both with the handle , only separate but i am sure a email request will get one made for you. The 20mm body will now ship with the correct dimensions to fit the D-Nail Halo Sic dish , no special request needs to be made for that as Newvape is now shipping the 20mm body version to fit them perfectly , no mods necessary . I am unsure if the 16mm version will fit the Dnail Sic though.

* Edit - @Hogni , new vape posted this a few day's ago :

"The 20mm coil and Dnail Sic Dish update: (photo on right) @MileHighHuman

For the D-nail SIC dish to fit the Flowerpot the center post has been reduced by .01" to accommodate the D-nail dish. Center posts purchased after 6-22-17 are D-Nail SIC dish ready.

The lolli cap is also confirmed to fit the D-nail Sic Dish. "

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
This thing looks to be so cool :tup:

I have the dnail sic dish/cap, so is this all I would need to make a 20mm flowerpot setup?

2946-2.jpg

FlowerPot 14/18mm Female Body (2946)

flowerpot_quartz_head-1_1.jpg

FlowerPot Head for 20mm Coil (3045)

:hmm:edit: Or do I need this too...
(it sure looks like I do)
flowerpot_nut-1.jpg

FlowerPot Nut (9174)

I may have discovered this little gem at the exact right time for me! Right after I got my d-nail sic dish, also right after newvape makes the adjustments to accommodate it, and right before potential 7/10 sales.

:science:

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I have the dnail sic dish/cap, so is this all I would need to make a 20mm flowerpot setup?

2946-2.jpg

edit: Or do I need this too...
flowerpot_nut-1.jpg

FlowerPot Nut (9174)

I may have discovered this little gem at the exact right time for me! Right after I got my d-nail sic dish, also right after newvape makes the adjustments to accommodate it, and right before potential 7/10 sales.

You do need the flowerpot nut as well but I'm sure if you just ordered one of the head units and asked @NewVape710 to send it for a 20mm coil they would do it np.

Justpassedu

2946-2.jpg

:hmm:edit: Or do I need this too...
flowerpot_nut-1.jpg

FlowerPot Nut (9174)

Good Discovery , that is what you'd need to get started but i highly recommend the Lollicap carb cap and one of the bases to sit your hot nail on when taking flower hits or double deckers. You for sure would also need the nut .

Top Bottom