Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

dontmindme

I am probably wrong about the two adjustable bowls... i realized the screen was higher up so they probably function the same if your looking to buy one. The panhead has more threading though for the handle.

Anyways... as i was using the adjustable with the new stem...

The bowl came right off the stem and i realized maybe sticking to the joint isnt so bad... and if the bowl was the only thing that lifted to a tapered connection, it might be easier to use.

You could close the threading portion off from going thru the bowl, and it could be flipped upside down if designed right... maybe to hold a porous ceramic disc for convectional dabs... or having any oil build up go the other way. Like a hammer.

Or it could offer two different depths... or a microdosage bowl.

Hard to tell by pictures sometimes.

dontmindme,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I am probably wrong about the two adjustable bowls... i realized the screen was higher up so they probably function the same if your looking to buy one. The panhead has more threading though for the handle.

Anyways... as i was using the adjustable with the new stem...

The bowl came right off the stem and i realized maybe sticking to the joint isnt so bad... and if the bowl was the only thing that lifted to a tapered connection, it might be easier to use.

You could close the threading portion off from going thru the bowl, and it could be flipped upside down if designed right... maybe to hold a porous ceramic disc for convectional dabs... or having any oil build up go the other way. Like a hammer.

Or it could offer two different depths... or a microdosage bowl.

Hard to tell by pictures sometimes.

The bowls have been through a lot of testing and i doubt there will be many revisions.
Read back a few pages for a lot of discussion.

I would recommend something like this:
http://healthstoneglass.com/product/vapor-stone/

It can be carved and shaped to fit a bowl and torched clean for endless uses.

lazylathe,
Reactions: Danksta

mixchu69

Does anyone know where the cheap stand for the flowerpot is on the newvape website?

Edit. Never mind. Joining the shower head club. Excited to move back to flowers from concentrates

Last edited:

Danksta

@Danksta was you I had seen awhile back with the Leisure fumed incycler ? & if so how do you like it ? I grabbed one the other day , they look great. Is it to small for fp use ? Ty

I do and I love it for dabs. It has a really nice chug to it. Very sexy for a production piece too.

I've used it with the FP and think the can is way too small.

Enjoy your new rig :D

Danksta

I love my coffee mugs, they work so well and allow me to travel with a hot FP after a session :D

The money saved on a stand got me more meds :2c:

I have an idea in my head I'm toying around with. I want to build a table to replace my current one and I want it designed with the FP and dabbing in mind. The coffee mugs/coffee cup no handle would sit sunken in the wood somehow. I'm also thinking of putting the enail sunk in too like @invertedisdead had mentioned.

Curious what some of you would do if you were building a FP table....some clever folks around here :cool:

6ft long 3ft wide BTW. Ain't messin' around :evil:

Justpassedu

I love my coffee mugs, they work so well and allow me to travel with a hot FP after a session :D

I have an idea in my head I'm toying around with. I want to build a table to replace my current one and I want it designed with the FP and dabbing in mind. The coffee mugs/coffee cup no handle would sit sunken in the wood somehow. I'm also thinking of putting the enail sunk in too like @invertedisdead had mentioned.

Curious what some of you would do if you were building a FP table....some clever folks around here :cool:

That would be really cool , 1st thing i’d Prob do is go with one of NewVapes dual enails so I have two with the extensions. I’d somehow recess the enail into the table and have both coils coming out of the table but remain hidden. Coffee mugs recessed like you said would be real nice also . Maybe some cool leds , possibly a uv light built into the table along with a Bluetooth speaker for some tunes maybe even a lcd screen . Recessed dab tool spots . So many ideas you can go crazy with this , personally something I can’t have unless I went James Bond style as I randomly have some family by and I gotta hide my gear . Not my family but my girls .

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I have my FP setup in my office right now, but when I had it in the living room I was wanting to store the PID and all my glass below in the cabinet, out of sight out of mind. Then run the barrel cool through the granite and have that be the only part partially exposed. I'd probably do two holes next to each other, one to run the barrel cool through and another to recess the heater coil post. I could even do 3 holes and have one go direct to an ABV receptacle to catch all the duff!

GZpj570.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Dope Leisure! I almost grabbed one last Growtober right after I got my SH but I wasn't sure if it would fit. That one has a pretty loud fume job too which I totally dig. You got some nice American glass bro!

It looks like you could damn near do a nose dab too :D

VAPEHUNTER

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@VAPEHUNTER looks good, I assume you are getting the D Nail Halo separately or already have it? The only thing I would do is drop the Lollicap and go for the D Nail carb cap for the Halo. IIRC the Ti Showercap actually fits the D-Nail wraparound also.

Only other thing I would suggest is a 14mm post for the Panhead if you have any 14mm glass, though you could also use a 18->14mm glass reducer.

VAPEHUNTER

Yup, I'm ordering the d nail Halo. Should I also order the sapphire insert for the d nail, will it work with the FP?
Thanks for the heads up.:tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Justpassedu can you confirm if the showerhead nut is the same as the D-Nail wraparound?

Yup, I'm ordering the d nail Halo. Should I also order the sapphire insert for the d nail, will it work with the FP?
Thanks for the heads up.:tup:

Sapphire insert would work, never used one myself though. It's more of a convection shelf as far as the SiC Halo goes.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: VAPEHUNTER

Justpassedu

@Justpassedu can you confirm if the showerhead nut is the same as the D-Nail wraparound?

Sapphire insert would work, never used one myself though. It's more of a convection shelf as far as the SiC Halo goes.

The showerhead nut is a different size than the dnail wrap around , a seperate nut for each will be needed as the diameter inside the Sh is larger.

Also ty all for the kind words on the glass , I think the lighting when taking a pic produces a different color , never the less the glass is thick and I am very happy , it looks awesome . Down to only one piece of china glass these days and the rest is all American .

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The showerhead nut is a different size than the dnail wrap around , a seperate nut for each will be needed as the diameter inside the Sh is larger.

Also ty all for the kind words on the glass , I think the lighting when taking a pic produces a different color , never the less the glass is thick and I am very happy , it looks awesome . Down to only one piece of china glass these days and the rest is all American .

That's what I was thinking but I only see the 16mm and 20mm nuts on the website. I don't think this is the right one either? https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-nut

Did it get removed on accident? I know NewVape has tidied up their website a lot.
@VAPEHUNTER the matching nut for the D-Nail wrap around is the only other part you need.

BTW @Justpassedu You'll have to get us a video of that incycler when you get a chance! :brow:

VAPEHUNTER

That's what I was thinking but I only see the 16mm and 20mm nuts on the website. I don't think this is the right one either? https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-nut

Did it get removed on accident? I know NewVape has tidied up their website a lot.
@VAPEHUNTER the matching nut for the D-Nail wrap around is the only other part you need.

Thanks guys. I sent NV a message asking them to change one of my two SH coil nuts I ordered to one SH and one for the “D-nail” post.
Thanks again!

PandaLee

@VAPEHUNTER good to see another Vegas cat on the FP train. I've been preaching it to all I come around!

You're starting it off right, unlike me. I started with the regular wrap-around sic, but I probably should have gone with the d-nail version...as you can add that sapphire if/when you got that $$ and be at the pinnacle of dabbing. And then the showerhead top for flower or concentrate on top of flower (my current favorite) and you're set!

Justpassedu

BTW @Justpassedu You'll have to get us a video of that incycler when you get a chance! :brow:
Will do buddy I’ll try and get double decker video up soon .

Chingas

Little confused here since I was about to get a 20mm dnail wraparound. I need a different nut than my showerhead uses? Is it the 16mm coil nut #9174?

Chingas,
Reactions: Morty
Top Bottom