Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sorry, but it was already all discussed :horse:

Remaining dish space is too small w/o changing construction of the air intake part.

And then you will have something like a hybrid of the SH and the WA

I don't know the current state of this project that was thought about a few months ago

9c139d20b0c4d042fb3fbe3b9fe12499.jpg

If it should work it would be a bomb for sure - maybe with a CCA Liger insert?

A perfect concentrate device with the performance of the SH on flowers?
Best of all worlds in one device?

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Little confused here since I was about to get a 20mm dnail wraparound. I need a different nut than my showerhead uses? Is it the 16mm coil nut #9174?
Yes you need the same nut you’d use for the standard wrap around , this was brought up one page back. The sh is larger in the inside and the nut will not fit .

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sorry, but it was already all discussed :horse:

Remaining dish space is too small w/o changing construction of the air intake part.

And then you will have something like a hybrid of the SH and the WA

I don't know the current state of this project that was thought about a few months ago

9c139d20b0c4d042fb3fbe3b9fe12499.jpg

If it should work it would be a bomb for sure - maybe with a CCA Liger insert?

A perfect concentrate device with the performance of the SH on flowers?
Best of all worlds in one device?

That's what I'm talking about, all in one! I just feel like we got this big ass trough but people don't seem to even want to dab off it. I wouldn't care if the dish space is smaller as it's already way bigger than any dabs I do. Even a quartz washer would be cool, I would actually be stoked if the trough diameter was reduced slightly anyways as it would swab easier with a Q-tip in a single pass.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I agree but the gab for dabbing is too small for any kinds of inserts/washers or the washers would be too small and therefore too breakable I fear.

BTW I already did ask for Edwyn without any reply a few weeks ago. Does anybody know why NV is damaging the surface of the SH dish area by engraving the model no.? I at least like my dish area absolutey plain.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I agree but the gab for dabbing is too small for any kinds of inserts/washers or the washers would be too small and therefore too breakable I fear.

BTW I already did ask for Edwyn without any reply a few weeks ago. Does anybody know why NV is damaging the surface of the SH dish area by engraving the model no.? I at least like my dish area absolutey plain.

Well shit, I got a silicon carbide mod coming for the Showerhead anyways :rockon:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Yeah, not sure NV-made inserts will happen but it's worth it to keep pushing for it.

Having an all-in-one would be just perfect. I don't want to keep my wraparound setup and run 2 controllers at once at all... But my SH pretty much stays on, and dabbing off the Ti isn't my favorite thing... switching heads (waiting for cool down or grabbing a dish towel and trying not to burn myself) is just a pain in the sack if it's only for a dab or two.

Square4Life

Yeah, not sure NV-made inserts will happen but it's worth it to keep pushing for it.

Having an all-in-one would be just perfect. I don't want to keep my wraparound setup and run 2 controllers at once at all... But my SH pretty much stays on, and dabbing off the Ti isn't my favorite thing... switching heads (waiting for cool down or grabbing a dish towel and trying not to burn myself) is just a pain in the sack if it's only for a dab or two.
Reading things like this makes me want to get the SIC WA as well. If it is worth doing all of that for a few dabs, it must be a good bit better.

EDIT: Forgot what I originally came to post...got my J-Hook in this week and I got to say...it may be my favorite way to use the FP for awhile. The flavor is very nice but the simplicity is what I really enjoy. It isn't as smooth as a water piece (naturally) but, for me, it isn't that bad at all, harshness wise.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@invertedisdead detaaaails my man. once you confirm everything is all good!

@Square4Life I do find dabbing off the wraparound SiC to be worth switching out. The flavor has much more nuance, bigger clouds and the dab lasts much longer. I usually am at 620-640 on the SH but drop down to like 610 for SiC dabs.

randybishop

Infinite Ale Works Belgian Quad , GG #4 with some kief on top . Watching the Untitled Action Bronson Show on Youtube.
rETndGS.jpg

Cx2bMPZ.jpg

Is that Mobius/matrix dab rig?

[link removed]

P.S. What happened to your video?

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:
randybishop,

Justpassedu

@invertedisdead detaaaails my man. once you confirm everything is all good!

@Square4Life I do find dabbing off the wraparound SiC to be worth switching out. The flavor has much more nuance, bigger clouds and the dab lasts much longer. I usually am at 620-640 on the SH but drop down to like 610 for SiC dabs.
That’s why I got the dnail Sic wrap around and use it more than the Sh , nice large surface area to dab on with superior taste. I do still use the sh but for the most part the Sic is always out and ready .

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
That’s why I got the dnail Sic wrap around and use it more than the Sh , nice large surface area to dab on with superior taste. I do still use the sh but for the most part the Sic is always out and ready .

Yeah, the dnail looks real nice. Would love to see how it compares to the WA... but in addition to buying MORE stuff (setup plus carbcap! - easily $200-300), I'd still have to switch the heads off whenever I wanted to switch from flower to dabbing and vice versa.

I still use the SH for dabbing sometimes but never ever use the wraparound for flower anymore.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Micro bowls of keep tahoe blue flower at 710F, had to knock temp down since im coming down with the crud. Fat rips helping with expectorants, lil exhale out the nose to keep things on the dry side. Havent been sick in forever, Hope ya'll got some dank for the holidays.

Justpassedu

Yeah, the dnail looks real nice. Would love to see how it compares to the WA... but in addition to buying MORE stuff (setup plus carbcap! - easily $200-300), I'd still have to switch the heads off whenever I wanted to switch from flower to dabbing and vice versa.

I still use the SH for dabbing sometimes but never ever use the wraparound for flower anymore.
Its a bit larger than the reg wa , also the quality of the Sic is way better than the tag Sic and you can tell just by looking at it . Taste maybe a drop better , hard to tell but it has a much smoother surface compared to the tag Sic .

Danksta

How are you liking it with the FP?

I just tried something different with the FP I thought I'd share. I recently made some sauce to fill my bubbleman carts and had these jars with some stuck to the bottom that I can't get out laying around. Using my dabber I stabbed a full nug and moved it all over the jar trying to collect as much oil and terps as possible. It ended up breaking up a bit, so it was coarse grind, covered in oil and terps at 700.

HOLY SMOKES! :o The vapor was thick and terpy as hell on the first hit. Second hit tastes great as well.

I think I just found another reason to mix up my own sauces :D Try it out, it's banging :tup:

EDIT: Way easier to make than moonrocks and they vape really nice with the FP. Just made a jar I'm going to let sit over night to absorb as much goodies as possible.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

How are you liking it with the FP?

I just tried something different with the FP I thought I'd share. I recently made some sauce to fill my bubbleman carts and had these jars with some stuck to the bottom that I can't get out laying around. Using my dabber I stabbed a full nug and moved it all over the jar trying to collect as much oil and terps as possible. It ended up breaking up a bit, so it was coarse grind, covered in oil and terps at 700.

HOLY SMOKES! :o The vapor was thick and terpy as hell on the first hit. Second hit tastes great as well.

I think I just found another reason to mix up my own sauces :D Try it out, it's banging :tup:

EDIT: Way easier to make than moonrocks and they vape really nice with the FP. Just made a jar I'm going to let sit over night to absorb as much goodies as possible.
That’s a real nice idea I never thought of , I gotta give it a try , roll it in some kief after and you got a moonrock for the most part. I have not used it much yet , been to busy with holiday stuff so my portables have been getting some use. It’s a bit small for fp use but so far it works and the few times I did use it , it was really smooth and flavorful. I can’t wait to start using it more but I’ll be out of town for a few days and would rather take a cheaper rig with me that I don’t mind breaking if it came down to it.

ParanoidAndroid998

Wow.. Just got around to trying these two together. :o Soo good being able to watch the herb break down during your hit. Bit hard to see it in the video.
Also, 850F is about as high that I'd go with this setup.. probably didn't need to be up that high. But I did notice I had to increase the temp to get good results. And the herb was still green after that hit.

I'm stoked to see what NV does with their glass bowl.

Top Bottom