Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Very intersting - thank you! But in which way should the HN be a overkill for the fp?
Thought the HN gets a special tuning to optimize it for the fp?

How do you use it with the Arizer EQ bowl? Could we have a pic, please?

These are my favorite mods for the FP!
Throw away the brass screens... very soft and flimsy and the holes are too big.
Use a fine SS mesh screen to keep more debris out of your WT!
The EQ bowl is pretty self explanatory once you see the parts, pic below.
Fits perfectly in the bowl!

yb8jTHt.jpg

CNgUvFP.jpg

The FP has quickly become my #1 desktop unit!
I run mine at 686 and i find this the perfect temp for either one hit wonders or multiple hits from the same micro load.
Use the LolliCap for instant whitewalls, even with micro loads.
No LolliCap for more flavor and lighter clouds.

I find i need to stir the load a few times to achieve max extraction but this is a trade off i am willing to do for the extended flavor. It also amazes me to stir and get another dense cloud of vapor.

The EQ cap i discovered many pages ago works wonders for tiny loads but i find the flavor is slightly better using a flat screen.
I interchange between screen and basket during a session to easily vary things up a bit!

Love the quick heat up time and super consistency with sessions!

Last edited:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Anyone else here have issues with the heating head sticking onto the heating head holder on the NV abv dumpout tray?

Mine has been getting stuck and I have to hit it with something on the side to loosen it.

Justpassedu

Anyone else here have issues with the heating head sticking onto the heating head holder on the NV abv dumpout tray?

Mine has been getting stuck and I have to hit it with something on the side to loosen it.
Once in a blue mine will stick but a small twist by hand and it free's right up. Glad your enjoying the fp though. Tried some Loud live resin last night using the Sic dish and the taste was incredible, 3 small dabs put me out for the count , this stuff is the strongest I have had in awhile .
B71F7643-3273-40C7-B56D-F56BC78F0939_zps5dq6inru.jpg

disGRUNTled

yb8jTHt.jpg

CNgUvFP.jpg

I run mine at 686 and i find this the perfect temp for either one hit wonders or multiple hits from the same micro load.

I find i need to stir the load a few times to achieve max extraction but this is a trade off i am willing to do for the extended flavor. It also amazes me to stir and get another dense cloud of vapor.

The EQ cap i discovered many pages ago works wonders for tiny loads but i find the flavor is slightly better using a flat screen.
I interchange between screen and basket during a session to easily vary things up a bit!

Nice I think I will purchase Extreme dome screen caps 4 for 6.99.If there is one complaint I can think of for this great device it is the screens, mine would constantly just fall out when cleaning out the herb.What I ended up doing was getting an extra screen from my Mighty shaping it into a dome and sticking in the Flowerpot bodies good tight fit has been on them for a while with no problems.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Nice I think I will purchase Extreme dome screen caps 4 for 6.99.If there is one complaint I can think of for this great device it is the screens, mine would constantly just fall out when cleaning out the herb.What I ended up doing was getting an extra screen from my Mighty shaping it into a dome and sticking in the Flowerpot bodies good tight fit has been on them for a while with no problems.

The SS screen i am using is a perfect tight fit! I use my Storz&Bickel wooden brush to press it out of the FP.
Just look through your screen collection and see what fits.

Zow237

@SoDelicious good thing I didn't buy the fp from you and ended up just grabbing one anyways ;) haha
Edited: I just want mine to be here already. Went out and grabbed 3 gs of sap for 16 a piece and a g of some bud. Came out to 49 bux. Didn't even question it got in the car and noticed she messed up and gave me the sap for 6 bux cuz she rang it as bud. Boom. 2nd time in my favor haha. Trying to make up for the time I was stiffed on a half oz that wasn't cured and flushed properly :(

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
I always forget how hard this vape hits when using the EQ basket!
This is my favorite way to use the basket screen:
Load a pinch and hit without the LolliCap, flavor will be intense and cloud is pretty good!!
Next cap that pot and get a super thick, dense cloud of good tasting vapor!
Two hits and it is done! I usually stir after the first hit out of habit...

Hitting some 24 Karat tonight and it is wonderful!

vaporist4LIFE

The double decker vape loads are a thing of bliss!!!! So so wonderful on a Sunday afternoon!!! :science::science::buzz::buzz::chill::chill::smug::smug:

https://instagram.com/p/BU7ybAIAMkA/
I know exactly what you mean brother !
A bed of afghan flower with a dab of golden goat on the sic dish.
I much prefer in the sic over the quartz so far.sic stays so clean I don't even q tip and that was standard on any quartz for me .haven't dialed in the flavor because I mainly stay at good temp levels for bud.
I need to find a good source for organic hemp fiber ...the reclaim is coming on thick :D

MileHighHuman

@Cannabis_Connoisseur thanks for the 20mm coil suggestion

not a problem with the 20mm coil support. it will appear on the site after the NorCal cannabis cup next weekend (2 weeks).

I will also acquire the dnail sic dish and make the necessary changes to keep the dish from spinning.

Thanks @everyone for the inspiring ideas on ways to improve the flowerpot product

20mm_head.jpg

has anyone else tested very fine grind. I find much better vaping results with fine grind herb. I believe this is because the surface area of the material has been increased with the fine grind. which allows the passing by hot air more material to come in contact with and increases any vape's efficiency. I'd love to hear other's opinions.

Sorry if i sound super impatient, but so will the necessary DNAIL changes be done and ready after that NorCal cannabis cup as well?

MileHighHuman,

vaporist4LIFE

Sour candy shatter is scrumptious on the sic! The effects seem way more pronounced on sic versus quartz . 750 is far as I have pushed it for herb.
@steama is 800 for that basket setup you do ?
Haven't touched a single vape besides the FP and only am VAS-ing over vapcap stuff now ;) :D
Selling my old enail setup pronto! FP rules over the vaporizer domain...for now ! Time will be the true test :)
Cheers everyone !

Justpassedu

yb8jTHt.jpg

CNgUvFP.jpg

Ty , Ty @lazylathe , i gave the eq screen a test last night with great success , fits perfect in my og bowl , now i am wishing it fit the new style bowl but stock screen works fine also , the eq's provide a bit more room though. I could not notice much of a taste difference , only pain is they fall right out when i dump them . The FP has also become my favorite do it all desktop. I love it so much i am getting a hex nail for it and some new glass any day now. The only thing i'd say i may like is if maybe in the future they designed a bigger dish and carb cap for bigger dabs.

Top Bottom