goatgobaahh

I generally dislike cats.

However I just cant resist an animal so adorable! :love:

:bigleaf:
PS:Vaped off my BALLS right now!!

goatgobaahh,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Fine. FINE!!! I'm vaped. There! Are you all happy now?!?!?!?!?!

I am.

Blue Dream is simply one of the best strains to vape. I vaped Blue Dream exclusively for a long time, got burnt out (abv'd out, rather) and switched to other strains. For shits and giggles I re-upped on a tiddy bit of Blue Dream, and I fell back in love. I'll keep the variety going, but it's a fabulous strain when handled correctly.

Bump.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Well, next time I'm in the great north I want to play - I've been told I could gas a donkey!

mvapes,

goatgobaahh

Been vaped for three days straight. Too bad I have to go to work today =/

The other downside to this is even though I almost didn't move from the couch I still feel as if I am very tired when I know I shouldn't feel tired.

goatgobaahh,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Bump!

Can't wait for the new Daft Punk album!! May 21st :( they released a 15 second sample and someone played guitar over it... sick...

Quetzalcoatl,

goatgobaahh

some "Organic Diesel" and Blue Dream through an elbow pack off the extreme q and my freshly sparkling glass!!
:bigleaf:

goatgobaahh,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hi honey, I'm home! :)

First thing (after paying homage and bribes to the cats) was loading the vape, and taking great hits between bites of medicated chocolate...

It's been a tough week. I'll whine elsewhere. ;}

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Getting vaped the f out with my minivap watching the alverrado vs rios rematch on HBO(I havent shouted at tv this much in a long while)= fight of the year! Boxing after dark..

Nbajunkie,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
A late start on Easter sunday , sat back with the Lithe and a patti smith album......... BUMP !!!

RUDE BOY,
Top Bottom