Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

goatgobaahh

Haha I'm glad you remembered bud! I wanted to make a post about my first few times vaping out of glass with some nice pictures and everything. I woke up read what I was typing yesterday, and it needs much correcting lol

goatgobaahh,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Went to another MMJ Farmers Market (I am really starting to like these...) met FC's very own Joanna :D and am currently getting stoned on one of her brownies... yummy.

I am a sucker for a good medible. Also picked up some Plushberry flower for later.

goatgobaahh

Went to another MMJ Farmers Market (I am really starting to like these...) met FC's very own Joanna :D and am currently getting stoned on one of her brownies... yummy.

I am a sucker for a good medible. Also picked up some Plushberry flower for later.
What!? No way? When your less vaked tell me about the experience. Where I'm from the good green earth is hidden. No one talks about it, everyone does it.

goatgobaahh,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The MMJ Farmer's Market? I've been to three of them now... today's was mostly outdoors, very roomy, casual, and fun.

They tend to be held in an enclosed area, have a single "gatekeeper" point where verification of patient status occurs, and "sampling" tends to occur pretty freely. It's nice to meet the people who are growing, and/or creating the oils, medibles, and other extracts.

Western Washington seems to have a few of these, once you get into some of the collectives where they have posters up about them. We were very surprised when we first learned of them.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Shit... why doesn't California have these?! I need to get on the google real quick...

Quetzalcoatl,

BeardedCrow

On my work break.

Took a bigger-than-anticipated rip and hope I'm not too medicated hehe.

Also, first time here.

BeardedCrow,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't know why I haven't been medicating as much as usual. Its weird. I don't really have a desire to. About the only time I find myself really wanting it, is in the morning when I wake up and can hardly move.

BigDaddyVapor,

3serieSensi

its the chem trails ^^

could be. lol but realy, I'm in a tough spot- Still vaked from last night, and although I turned the Volcano (3 days old) on this morning, I can't manage to go over there and load a new bag. I'm sure I'll muster the strength in a few minutes. This seems to be a problem- the Volc destroys me pretty well. I've only used shake in it so far, as I have confidence in the ways of this thing. It's super efficient, and I still load too much into it. I love learning new vapes. It is very handy for vaping all my shake, as I seem to have run low on goods. Time to go find a hidden stash jar somewhere. But first, I should redefine my morning. Wish me luck.
Working with So Orygon's finest BD/Cheese, Willies, Purple Hawaiian Diesel (plant was dark, almost black purple, not the best nugs but a fav for smell and taste, overall awesomeness of plant) and some blueberry delicious (noname). Not a fan of headband.....

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Greetings FC

img1676z.jpg

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
so vaked right now.off one bowl of my minivap..huge hits with no irritation at all.havent reached for my bubbler that ive used nonstop for a month..watching a profile piece on michael buffer...HBO showcases only the best documentaries..

Nbajunkie,

goatgobaahh

Just finished weeds while vaked =/ its the exact way I started vaking.
KInda like a parallel universe or a parallelogram which sounds hysterical when you say it!!!
The ending was so so so sad.

goatgobaahh,
Top Bottom