Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

3serieSensi

friend came by with a baker's dozen variety, some relic nuggets from last year, nthing better than a sample pack style sampling session. best being willlies (wonder) x BD. Exquisite geometry.... beastly and bulging. BD / ChZ also a strong one.

Can't wait to make my 'cano into a whip - bubbler setup, (or at least bag to glass perc) but it seems silly with the fan and all. PM me if you know the ideal setup!

Listening to PABLO MOSES
He's rad. groovy cheezy 80's reggae with good intentions http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/Tension/4098884

3serieSensi,

Tweek

Check out the Volcano thread. There is a setup video by Bobloblaw.

Frying my brain in some oil :mmmm:

Tweek,

goatgobaahh

Was stuck in a ditch on the side of the highway for 2 hours after work. Fucking snow storm in March.

So yes I am going to get vaked.

goatgobaahh,

goatgobaahh

Oh but you should like this!! Likes pretty much make my day (I secretly hope to have more likes than posts one day). Ahh the little things, I too am glad I got home safely to turn on my Extreme Q = ) .

I ended up doing a cyclone bowl with herbs coated heavily in kief. With the elbow packed real dense with flowers topped with kief. I took the back end of the Glass stem the Q comes with to pack everything in.

I have so much kief I dont know what to do with it I want to make some concentrates, but if its going to be the same effect as topping off my flowers with keif than Idk if I want to get into it.

How was that white russian? Appreciate the kind words :)

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: Enchantre

Tweek

457548-stoners_spicoli_super.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Oh yeah baby, oil and ginger ale. Feeling much better, threw up randomly earlier today while driving, thank goodness I had enough time to pull into the nearest parking lot.

Couple dabs later... What's for dinner? Fuck this nausea!

goatgobaahh

I had a great day today! I hope everyone else did too!!

Time for the nightly ritual !

I missed my sweet mary jane :leaf:

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: Tweek

goatgobaahh

Anyone else ever get to that point where they have to reread their posts 3-4 times before hitting the "post reply" button. Yeah, that's me tonight. The Pinnacle is treating me right this week. :smug:

All the time brother. All the time!

PS:
I watch your reviews when I'm vaked...

Did I mention I fucking love your reviews?

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: Nbajunkie

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
All the time brother. All the time!

PS:
I watch your reviews when I'm vaked...

Did I mention I fucking love your reviews?

Hahaha! Thanks my man, that really means a lot! I'm hoping by this time next year I'll have taken it to the next level. The goal is to keep on improving and expanding my contacts until my knowledge of the industry is pretty extensive. I want to prove all those people wrong that say you can't make a living doing something you love!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Sitting in a hotel "business center", with my usual 1/4 of a 1/4 g bubble h bar... early tomorrow, catch a plane to LA!

Tonight will be our last stonedness until we return.

Enchantre,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom