Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Going to hit a couple of these... then crash for a few hours. Maybe... LOL.

20130301_101905_zps7ab9b8ec.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Up kinda late last night, BigDaddy! I was too, of course I paid dearly for it today :wave: <--- I just realized that smiley face is titled "wave" I always thought he was hitting his head in a "d'oh!" fashion hahahahah.

Boxed my bathroom before showering and opened the window to let the steam/vapor out as my dad was walking by outside. The bottom of the window is about a foot above my head and about 3 inches from the top of the ceiling so he only saw steam/vapor flowing out of my window. He asked me what I was doing in there and I called out

"I'M ELECTING THE POPE OKAY!"

pretty much broke out laughing.

Think I'll take my little guy out for a walk now. Got my ThermoVape Evolution on the way now! Projected to get here on Monday as per the website, although Tuesday is more believable.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Up kinda late last night, BigDaddy! I was too, of course I paid dearly for it today :wave: <--- I just realized that smiley face is titled "wave" I always thought he was hitting his head in a "d'oh!" fashion hahahahah.
Damn it Q, I can't look at that smiley the same way anymore. :argh:

:lol:

nopartofme,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Happy new vape first successful try day! :D

Pleasantly floating through the realms of vaked thanks to my new FVs2 and the always reliable team of solo and tube :D

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Ran my first batch of ABV BHO yesterday. Trying it right now, for first time, lay down for a nap. I'm surprised. Its a lot more clear headed than I imagined. Kind of like a real heavy indica body high. I feel functional... but stoned. Definitely a night med for me, or a bad pain day. Would highly recommend for anyone with muscle pains/aches. Doesn't seem to have to much of an impact on anxiety, as I can still feel that... but I think hybrid/sativa strains actually work better. I think the science holds that out to. However, this has a nice relaxing body feel to it.

Good stuff, though came out NASTY looking. I thought dab pooh was bad. But, it actually doesn't have a bad flavor. Doesn't have much flavor at all really. Not anything that hangs around, at least. Feel like laying down. Having another and, just shutting down for a few hours, sounds better.

Quetzalcoatl

My ABV oil comes out looking like really really dark green black tar heroin... but you spread it a bit and the green/deep yellow comes through better since the light can go through easier. Agreed, though, it's pretty sedating. That's why I eat my ABV, decent clean indica high out of my vaped stuff. Too bad the taste suffers too.

goatgobaahh

Beautiful brother! Bong vape hits before getting shit done.

EDIT: Now I am too fucking vaked to do anything now = (

I forced myself to get those things done after SERIOUSLY considering not doing anything. You can imagine how it felt laughing uncontrollably in the car in between errands.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
My ABV oil comes out looking like really really dark green black tar heroin... but you spread it a bit and the green/deep yellow comes through better since the light can go through easier. Agreed, though, it's pretty sedating. That's why I eat my ABV, decent clean indica high out of my vaped stuff. Too bad the taste suffers too.

Didn't sleep as well as I wanted to. But, neither did my wife. Think the cats were dive-bombing us. I did fall asleep fast and was relaxed. As I said, nice for the muscle aches.

Yeah, when its spread a bit thin, it looks much more appetizing, with a dark golden/green

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Did NOT sleep last night. Horrible night of tossing, turning, and I even got up at midnight and vaped again. didn't help. Not sure what's up.

I'm home from work today, as I cannot drive 50+ miles to work on no sleep & with massive headache. Now vaped on serious pain focused meds.

Enchantre,

Tweek

Sorry to hear of your rough night and the terrible commute that awaits you each day. I used to have to drive quite a ways as well...it really hits your health hard. Ever since I left that job, I have never felt better.

Edit: Bump! :mmmm:

Tweek,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Well today has gone from bad to worse. Total crappy day.

Just got boiling tea splashed all over my tummy. Had to go change my shirt quick, but not fast enough to stop the burn.

On the bright side, it's a beautiful sunny day here today. Wish I felt up to a bike ride.

Enchantre,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well today has gone from bad to worse. Total crappy day.

Just got boiling tea splashed all over my tummy. Had to go change my shirt quick, but not fast enough to stop the burn.

On the bright side, it's a beautiful sunny day here today. Wish I felt up to a bike ride.

Sorry to hear about your crappy night of sleep and day so far. I feel you on the sleep. Even with the ABV BHO knocking me out ASAP, totally relaxed, I've been sleeping like crap. Though, we did have a sudden change in weather, going from sunny and warm to cold, windy and constant rain.

For burn, there's always Aloe Vera... but my wife discovered and luckily we have a BUNCH of them, growing in our yard, Calendula Flowers. If they're fresh, you just pull off the petals and bulb (mostly the petals), cover the burned area and bandage. Next day, you'll swear you never burned yourself... maybe a small red spot. No blistering. If you go to a herb shop, they're pretty expensive and dry. Just put a flower or two (or more, depending on the size of burned area) in some water... let them soak up... then apply the same.

I swear, its one of those miracle burn cures.

Quetzalcoatl

Yeah, I haven't been feeling the change either, going from beautiful California days to raining and pouring again...

Interestingly enough, I've been feeling really good pain-wise lately... Then again I've taken to vaping my not-so-ABV stuff at night with some ice in the tube. Laid in bed last night watching TV and at one point I thought about how well the Vicodin was working, till I realized I hadn't taken any all day :)

As for your headaches, Enchantre, I'm sorry to hear. I suffer from migraines, those are no fun. Headaches are worse because you're not even completely incapacitated but just in enough pain to piss you off! Something I discovered about my headaches (not migraines, headaches) is that the more water I drank, the better I got. Figures, I was almost always a little dehydrated. Someone once told me that if you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated. Dunno if it's scientifically sound, but ever since I started drinking more water daily, I've been feeling better. Good luck, hope you get better. I feel you on the insomnia, too.

Top Bottom