Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Just woke up to a session with my MFLB. Nothing i enjoy more lately than waking and vaking while browsing FC. Its like my morning news!

YoGranMazPimp,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I introduced my viVape/Aqua Vape combo to my Purple Kush. They played well together. :ko:

image1dly.jpg

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

^^^^ Solid, BigDaddy!! I smell the stench of potench that comes from a full trench! :p

Cheers! Off to kush, kush in the bush as well...

Vapinghole,

SunnyInPhilly

Tried my first water filtered vape tonight. 3..2..1..blasted

images

Similar to this setup

bought a whip from TLH and then pulled out the good old <waterpipe>. Fogot how awful that thing smelled. 30 minutes later I have a clean(er) <waterpipe> and I clean the vape for good measure.

A QUESTION FOR THE WISE-
What do you know about second hand vapor?
I don't want my friends failing a piss test because they were in the room while everyone else vaped.

The Big Lebowski is starting over. Thank you Ovation network! That contraption is definitely getting pulled back out.

SunnyInPhilly,

Vapinghole

I don't know anything about second-hand vapor--I'm new to all this. But I imagine it's possible. And if so, my wife just got a huge dose of it :D

Blackberry kush through my viVape/Aqua Vape was what just did me in. Off to beddy bye!

Vapinghole,

Alb

Ent
I'm not sure what bud I just had right now, but whatever it is, it's spirit exists in me now.

36f8nn.jpg

Edit: added a picture

Alb,

jimbo

winterize
conserving with the pd, got a few grams of silver haze to last me to the end of the month...

jimbo,

VapeVoice

Nicely vaped! But, not as nicely as I will be come August when I move north to R.I. Already having discussions with a good Dr. there that is very compassionate to my needs. It ill be so nice to actually deal with people that care about their patients and the quality of their medication and having those meds easily and readily available!

VapeVoice,

Vapinghole

What? Did I just say something out loud? Was that me?

Yes, I just took the Vapin' Bus to Vapeville for a long, tasty visit. Packed some purple kush for the journey.

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

Day off work = wake & vake, then off to the mountain!

(couldn't 'edit' my last post, hence my back-to-back).

Vapinghole,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Za8csh.jpg

First dispensary pick up ever. Got 2.3g of Snow White for $15. They had a "free gram" promotion for first time patients, and I said screw it and got my 2g's of Snow, homie hooked it up with an extra .3 :) He even packed me a bowl of caviar to sample! Incredible looking, but I had to kindly decline as I had to drive back home, on the freeway for about 50 miles, as it was POURING. Gotta be responsible!

This Snow White is great for my pain. Feels real heavy in the extremities, no pain, makes music and call of duty really interesting... If i were to lay in bed right now, I'd pass out :ko: And this is only my first trench!

Quetzalcoatl,

kertong

*please delete me*
bump! vaked with some purple erkle glass I got from the dispensary. filled it in my omicron, been puffing out some clouds and am enjoying music at a nice [6]!

kertong,

Longbones

Currently in a comfy chair in a deserted dorm room (it's late-ish), with a pot of chamomile tea and my MFLB :) Content.

Longbones,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Man... one trench of that stuff goes such a long way... Been vaked for the last 4 hours on the same trench! Crazy how good quality meds really shine.

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom