IX4biwP.png

:dog::dog::dog:
:dog::dog:
:dog:
:dog::dog:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Saturday nite Iron Man triathalon!!!!!

1- ELB of each, run thru an OG VXH Cloud and a little Kettle Bubbler, Chemdawg '91, pre-'98 Bubba K, Skunk#2 x Cindy '99, then follow with a dab each in between ELBs of Girl Scout Cookies wax, Grand master OG crumble, and Sour Skywalker honeycomb thru a Mobius Ion Matrix. Starting.........now

Last edited:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
The Pre 98 flavor just leeches to your mouth and lips!!
Flavor explosion!!
Had the Chem for like a month, saved for ?? reason. Will find out in 1 more ELB!!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It just layers the terps on the senses! This OG Cheese is amazing. Letting some ground-up bud cure for the day gave me a slightly altered flavor profile. Still the cheese, but a bit more of a sweet tart finish to it. Like a cross between citrus zest and crushed up fresh eucalyptus leaves :drool: I can't wait to see what 4 and then 8 weeks of curing will do to it :cheers:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Love the Cheese, never had it with the OG, can only imagine the flavor!!

Sat. Nite Triathalon update:
Already fucked up the order.
Did 2 ELBs(??? am i stupid, or just can't follow my own directions) then 2 dabs
Pre98 Bubba, skunk#2 X cindy '99 followed by Sour Skywalker dab then got snot shot out of my nose, tears welling up in eyes, sweating pretty well over whole body apparently(not a chubby guy, so that may make it less gross lol), and you know those coughs after a dab that make you question why you just did that, yeah a good bit of those, after the Grand master og crumble.
After blowing nose, wiping tears, and stand outside in cold nite air to cool off for 5, Ill continue.

edit: Take drink of pure sugar cane Coca Cola in a 16oz glass bottle that I wet and put in freezer for a few to really chill it. My throat tightens up for whatever scumbag throat reason, and decides to re-route thru my nose. :puke:
Exactly where the 16 year old me hoped to be one day :rockon:
Don't ever stop dreaming kids!!

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Ah yeah, the sweats... Feelsgoodman. If I vape this at low low temps it gives this euphoric giggly stone, but interestingly enough it only really couchlocks the lower half. A bit higher up gets more euphoric but also a nice sedation. I thought I was crazy about that leglock but it only happens at the low end of the spectrum.

@SD_haze how are those chocolates?? Love the convenience of those, little simple servings.

@ataxian I didn't say earlier but it was fun following your grow (you mentioned it a few times) and seeing the end-product. How long do you plan to cure it?

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Literally Figuratively
I just ran straight into a fucking wall of Chem '91 in it's ELB form:bang:
Shit just got real...and slOw, and foggy/hazy.
Triatholon ended. 1 ELB of each pre98 bubba,skunk#2 x cindy99, grand master og .15 crumble dab, sour skywalker(farking delicious) .15 honneycomb dab, ELB chem91. ELBs were round 75% full. OG Cloud render all to just about darkbrown.

@Quetzalcoatl --The leg thing...do you mean where like it feels so good to srtech them out, like restless legs, I don't know if its restless legs, I dont mean to insult anyone who has that all the time. I can't figure out any other way to describe it. I guess if I sit too long then get really vaped, the legs just make me want to lean back and stretch them out again and again, while the rest of me feels couch locked. I need to get off the interwebs now

THings I learned tonite:
1) You cannot fit a Cloud and packed ELB into your mobius while it has a glass dome and nail attached.
Didnt break anything, caught myself right prior as something just didn't feel right, then i noticed.

2)My WLK(weird little kettle) bubbler, will slide when put on a sloped surface,no breakage, but really really tested my vape reflexes.

3# Whoever the tool on a mmj review site that said chem91 is sativa dominant must really mean INDICA when he says sativa. NO heady at ALL, it;s like someone slowed everything down, almost like when I eat good medibles. To quote the witch in the Wizrd of Oz, "I'm fucking melting!" or something like that. I've

4)TheCloud will always be here for me even when i run around tahn' humping every oil rig, and mobile concentrate pen that's out there.

5)) This took way longer to do because if i didn't keep correcting my typing, you wouldn't be beab;e to reak a DMe ]\thnig iimm asyign.

6) Just cause you forgo flowers for oil for a good many months, does NOT mean your tolerance gets so out of whack that flowers cannot come back and vape-rape you, hard.

game over
:mmmm:

:zzz:

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Well my tolerance break came to an abrupt end tonight.
I was trying to abstain until I get my EVO but 14 days off was all I needed to lower my tolerance.
I went to the dispensary earlier today and got a quarter of some sweet lookin Purple Rock Candy.
I usually don't like purps but this stuff is NiCE.... REAL NiCE. I also got a gram of full-melt.
Of course I put some of the full-melt in the first bowl with some bud and it took me like 4 or 5 cycles to finish it and each cycle was about an hour apart!
I've been extremely medicated since the first couple hits.
I gotta take a tolerance break more often. This is like gettin high for the first time

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@Silver420Surfer, excuse the graphic explanation (hey, we're all adults here right? :lol: ), but... You know that endorphin rush you get when you bust a nut, feels like your legs are vibrating almost? Yeah, like that. :lmao:

Also just noticed we got a new emoticon...?

:rip:

@vtac do I get a prize? Or at least a cookie? :tup:

Haaa!! Yes!! That's it. You are a better descriptionist than I.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I just had a complete "stoner moment" but perhaps I'm not the only one

Did anybody else forget about daylight savings time and felt like time has been moving really slow for the past couple hours?? I've been watching TV but when I got up to get a snack a moment ago I noticed the time difference on my microwave :doh: :lol: Haha like I said I am fucking medi cated right now.

I usually wouldn't admit to stpid shit like this but who cares. None of you fuckers know who I really am;)

Denver912

Wonder women flowers and plushberry bud flake wax. Mmmmm. Evens me out.

Is def a good combo.

Denver912,

djonkoman

I'm having a few hours of rest with my vaporizer untill the weekend really kicks off, today and tommorow(sunday) I will be in trains/busses for 10 hours or so, first to one end of the country for a party with some friends, then immediatly, without time to sleep, to a festival on the other end of the country.
but I'm sure it will be fun.

djonkoman,
Reactions: Enchantre

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
bump. just found this thread. just did a large wake up dab of master kush shatter thru the cum dumpster followed by 2 scoops thru the sub. gonna do a small dab of sub oil next. wanna practice guitar but wifey is sleeping. watching stewart lee instead.

happy vapor 2 ya

Top Bottom