Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Everybody's workin' for the weekend!! (except Hoof who called in sick so he could stay up late and watch the Tigers spank the ass of the Oakland Athletics in the playoffs for the 2nd straight year;))

Just got back from the dispensary with a few different strains (1/2 oz total) and some c02 soft gels. Never tried them before but this is them>>>http://truelabsco2.com/Page_4.html. I tried their sister company's (http://organalabs.com/) co2 hash oil last week and it was insanely good. It was $30 for a 1/2 gram and came in a syringe so it was very easy to dispense. Worked great with cotton and herb sandwiches using both of my vapes (DBV, SOLO).

Anybody else here try the soft gels from TrueLabs?

mlo4sho

BUMP! :ko:

caS05Qj.jpg

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Looks awfully nice..

What exactly is it and will you be vaping or dabbing it?

That Super Skunk c02 hash oil I had last week vaped great on a bed of bud using my DBV on full blast.

I just pointed the DBV towards the floor and held the bowl upwards so the oil would stay in the middle.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I need to be up in 5 hours... God damn medication, I take it four hours late (my fault, obviously) and I'm up still at 3am. I'm in this weird body stone but I'm not tired at all. On top of that, these last few days my jaw has been hurting. Left side started fucking up on Sunday when I was eating a granola bar, and again yesterday and today. When I was younger I learned pretty quickly that chewing gum for more than 10 minutes made my jaw sore so I never really "partook."

This blows and I'm not in the mood to pay money to hear bad news.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Spending Friday nite with an og Vapexhale Cloud(ticking model), some incredible tasting Alaskan Ice, a freshly cleaned Mobius w/matrix, and since it's dipping down below 80 degrees in Fl and making me think Fall is finally here, Lana Del Ray's "Summertime sadness" thru the Hi-Fi.(Just something about her voice in this song makes me :luv::love::luv:. Not really a musical person ouside of my car, but I can't stop hitting replay here tonight --Don't you judge me lol).

Alaskan Ice--:tup::tup: two thumbs up!!!

Top Bottom