Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Have mercy... I was a little tardy to the party today. But I have finally vaped and am feeling oh so much better !

BUMP!!! :whip:

Weird... I got a real late start both yesterday and today. My usage has been down, lately.

Though, all these videos make late night/early morning, interesting.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Tweek

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Very long, tough day = very long, thick Cloud hits. A mixture of pineapple and herojuana.

Mmmmmm......Bump!

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Tweek

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
4:20 kief bowl using the 2-cap ELB method. :ko:
thread_bump_2.png

:peace:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
It's 5:55 pm, and I have a headful of MKG (an Indica). Pretty good stuff. Oh, and Also some chocolate medible (half of a 1/8 gr bubble hash bar), which is just about to sneak up on me.

MKG seems pretty sweet... though harsh even through the bong.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Do what you got to do! That's why I have a mason jar filled.

Out of town for a couple nights, staying down south at my mom's, since I have to make 2 consecutive early day trips to the VA. She knows I medicate. Hell, her fiancée is the one, that originally kept telling me to go get a med card. Though they're both recovering alcoholics.. They've both seen how much it helps me, so no problems with it.

Though, decided to just bring a travel pouch.

SSFG Gridded Bubbler
MFLB w/ MFLB turbo batteries and extra 2400s
WPA and WPW
Several trenches worth of Karma Bitch
Couple grams of GDP
Couple grams of Skywalker Haze
Oh... and about .5g of top shelf kief.

Hope it gets me thru until tomorrow afternoon. ;)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Really tough day at work, then there was this huge traffic stoppage -- I got home an HOUR later than normal.

You bet I'm vaped... outta my mind... on Grape Ape!! :)

goatgobaahh

I wish I had better connects. I keep getting diesel strands or "kush" while they produce some nice flowers. I would enjoy some diversity lol.

Very vaked right now my Extreme Q. Knocked me on my ass. It was a nice high then two hours later I feel like bed time =/ started tokin some more and im getting the biggest clouds I have ever seen!! :smug:

zourdiesel

waked and baked in my new vaporblunt 2 with a blend of alien kush og, lemon haze and cheese...also got some purple cheese qwiso to be scraped

zourdiesel,

Sonics420

woke up to a loaded xp capsule, filled with that paul pierce, OOPS i mean head band, had a session before coming in to work.
lol now im vaped sittin at my desk eatin breakfast :)
lunch time is another session

Sonics420,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
bumpy.jpg
Been vaping hard all afternoon! and now into the night... My buddy had his mflb and my Ud was in a heavy rotation. My mini hydrator sure did get alot of attention tonight :) Id get tasty hits off the UD until its "spent",then put that in the mflb and turn it to a dark roast...Because you know were in a recession..And it sure beats coupon clipping!

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: Enchantre
Top Bottom