Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

djonkoman

Huge BUMP for the new Fritted Disc! :freak:

rooster2.jpg
that thing looks gorgeous...

I got some nepahash again, and it's noticable since that always coincides with a good high :) wake&bake, since I'm free

djonkoman,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Ummm... I'll try and remember what I'm vaked off of. I mixed up a bunch of containers that had just enough, to fill my medium 2pc.

I know there's Ape Dream, Blue Cheese, Smelliot, Mango Kush and Headband kief. Pretty sure that's it. Got enough for about 3 1/2 trenches, prolly.

BigDaddyVapor,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well good morning BDV! I think I'll join you with a little "Breakfast of the Champions" of my own. :D

Got a little bit of this and that in a tin. And since I cleaned my grinder, I threw all the kief in there too. Tootsy fruitsy salad! :tup:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I haven't even gone to bed yet. Throat, ears and glands are killing me, every time I swallow. Heck, not even Halls lemon and honey, is touching it.

Been setting up my stealth pot-smoking, hippie liberal twitter page. Though, the background is being uncooperative. Using a cool flag/leaf for the time being. Some graphics and such. Just messing around and trying to drum up interest for Lev. Oh... and smacking down know-it-all nublets on GC. :D

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
This is honestly my body's schedule. Only thing that screws with it, is my Xanax and Tramadol. Though, I say that like those are little things. Yeah, Xanax and Tramadol pretty much knock me on my ass, unless I get up, move around right when they kick in.

K... now I'm going to pass out.

BigDaddyVapor,

djonkoman

I arrived home with wet pants(it'd raining) and a warm dog(UD), since I plugged it in this morning. now vaping from a stem that was still filled from last night, not 100% sure what it is but probably amnesia(and if it's not it's silverhaze)
keeps giving vapor for long, so seems likely it's amnesia, since that always lasts long in the vape

going to the garden in a bit, it's dry now(momentarily probably), and I got 2 tomatoplants and a bunch of small brocolliplants today, so I'm going to fit in as much as possible in the garden, and fpr the remaining I'll have to clear some grass

djonkoman,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sleeping al day and night. Sick as a dog. Hoping this will make me feel better.

Purple Kush (dig those frosty buds)
20120616_003959.jpg

In my grinder after drying out some and ready to vape, as long as my sore throat holds out.

EDIT: Oh yeah. That was the trick. 2 hits in... I was where I wanted to be. So I did 2 more, just to make sure. :D

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Sleeping al day and night. Sick as a dog. Hoping this will make me feel better.

Purple Kush (dig those frosty buds)
20120616_003959.jpg

In my grinder after drying out some and ready to vape, as long as my sore throat holds out.

EDIT: Oh yeah. That was the trick. 2 hits in... I was where I wanted to be. So I did 2 more, just to make sure. :D
Niiice! What are you vaping that out of? Here's a pic of some Strawberry Cough, this was the most interesting nug. The calyxes look like they exploded and they had a can of worms in there!

EnM3p.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Niiice! What are you vaping that out of? Here's a pic of some Strawberry Cough, this was the most interesting nug. The calyxes look like they exploded and they had a can of worms in there!

Just thru the MFLB. Trying to find the one glass combo that hurts the least (or not at all). But it includes, putting ice in the last beaker, I want to put ice in. Floods my dome perc constantly. But if I have to hold back the slightest cough, it feels like ice picks in the ears.

One might ask, why the Hell vape if it hurts so much... because that PK up there, is the PERFECT cold/flu remedy. Know that "skin hurts" feeling? PK washes it away.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki

pandawok56

bump

Just had dinner with the family and friends. Took a little stroll with my DaVinci. Now I'm sitting here playing xbox with them. Pretty good end to a long ass shitty day :D

Quetzalcoatl

Just thru the MFLB. Trying to find the one glass combo that hurts the least (or not at all). But it includes, putting ice in the last beaker, I want to put ice in. Floods my dome perc constantly. But if I have to hold back the slightest cough, it feels like ice picks in the ears.

One might ask, why the Hell vape if it hurts so much... because that PK up there, is the PERFECT cold/flu remedy. Know that "skin hurts" feeling? PK washes it away.

Slower and smaller hits! Pull through the ice part slowly and it'll cool it down better than just going through it really fast. Or maybe hot water and ice at the top? Be sure to let the water cool down though, if you're pouring it out of the mouthpiece end then the temp differences might stress the glass too much and..... :cuss:

Quetzalcoatl,

Quetzalcoatl

I had a faulty plug thing that I had to clip on my wall, half the fuckin' wires weren't even inserted!! Anyways, I guess it kinda stopped the circuit or something, because I only have power in half of my room, which coincidentally is the half that doesn't have anything I want. Yesterday, today, and hopefully it's fixed tomorrow when I'm back from work. I wanna fire up the 360 and play Black Ops :( Guess I'll PC game for a bit.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Not vaped yet. Lot of typing tonight. Damn I get wordy sometimes (all the time). Anyway... heading to crash for a few/more hours. Spent the whole night, promoting Lev's glass. Hell, I'd be happy if I could make a single sale at this point. I've spammed his link, pictures and info all over twitter and fb. Will hit GC hard when I have more ammo to fire at the Toro snobs.

I swear, I'm going to spam that kid's glass, until its a household name.

Anyway, I steal off to my MFLB and Vapor Bros bubbler counterfeit, loaded up with some sparkly Romulan. Pillow, here I come!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: t-dub

Quetzalcoatl

Had some real bad pains last night and general uncomfortable-ness... had a few trenches and half of a 2 gram edible, passed the hell out finally and didn't wake up till past 8 because my dad woke me up to tell me a few things, and then finally actually woke up about an hour ago. Yesterday I made a quick trip to the spot, some new budtenders and new flower, they didn't really know what was going on and I didn't see anything that caught my eye instantly like I usually do. Settled on some Chem Dawg that has the top calyxes purple and some AK which looked awesome under the light and magnifying glass. I've been on a sativa kick lately!

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom