Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bump...the excitement builds....2 weeks to go.
Will certainly be blasting on my arizer air prior to going to watch the new Star Wars movie.
My very own lightsabre of vapour:razz:

qJA3eR8.jpg

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Bump! I got Gorilla Glue #4 delivered. It's as good as folks say. :peace: After locating this thread, sat and stared for awhile. Started typing about half an hour ago. Deleted a lot. :lol:

Am so grateful to live where MMJ is easily, legally accessible and wish everyone else did, too. I often feel a little guilty posting here, naming strains 'n such. :|

killick

But I like it!
I won't combust in the HI stem.
I won't combust in th... mother trucker! Wheres the ISO? Again.

Plus I burnt my finger trying to keep the smoke in the tube. If wifey smells skunks then the skunks have to go outside. And it's cold out there, and there are bears, and things that go AAARRRGGGGHHHHH in the bush. So we want 0 combustion incidents with our wee cute vape, m'K?

killick

But I like it!
Hey - cool car! Like a bumper car, but without the other ones to hit!

So I spent the day in the nearest place we have to a 'city' within 2 hours of us. Firstly to the hospital for tests to see if they can figure out what 'mystery illness' is, and secondly to kill time til someone could pick me up. So I sat in the only mall in town, in a comfy chair, and ran MV from green to red (power). I got some funny looks, mostly after a long draw when I'd look up at the roof and let a rather large vape cloud loose...

Gimme a couple of hours and I'll try edit this post and include the pic I took for posterity...

Top Bottom