Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bumpin at the weekend...

:buzz::buzz:
R Kelly has fallen upon hard times it would seem
JVDFMTU.png

killick

But I like it!
Just back from the 'christmas lightup' at the wee village down the road. A nice night - had a cup of hot choco loaded with tincture, and cause it was chilly out wore a great Goretex shell with a chest pocket at just the right height for MiniVAP Flexicone+ to stick out of like a Camelbak - I just glanced down and took a nice long sip. Great for watching fireworks!

And bumpzilla strikes again :)

killick

But I like it!
K, I know I just bumped last night, but today is a new day! I love all the cool animations you guys post! On sat interweb we are a bit random in whether I can see them or not, but when I can they are great :)

When the web's working adequately here's a vid I liek to save for special occasions. Maybe someone in here will also appreciate it. The music goes well with the homemade vid, especially when you have a lovely, sparkly clean glass HI roasting tube doing it's thing - enjoy :)

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Thread this vape if you're BUMPED now!
eye-of-the-needle.jpg

Erm . . . . .

tumblr_mhnvvtvaRf1s4t08po1_500.gif

Booyah!
:p

Mission accomplished.

:peace:

₪₪₪ This BUMP was made possible by Blue Cheese and Psycho Berry in conjunction with Zion, Peace Duo and Lily ₪₪₪

*** LEGAL DISCLAIMER *** - Please note that ALL characters & events appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Just vaped some Cookies Kush and am on my way back to sleep for a couple of hours. Then, coffee and a sativa...either Blue Dream or Silver Haze. Looking forward to a pleasant Sunday here, and wishing everyone a great day! Bump! :tup:

lazylathe

Almost there...
TGWID!!! That's "Thank God Work is Done"!!

Hitting my Herbal Aire with a small amount of Critical Mass, maybe 0,1g.
Massive clouds with massive effects!
Vaked again!

For some reason everything was acting up in a bad way today...
Back, shoulder, hip, stomach, you name it...

I love the almost immediate calming effect my meds has on me!

killick

But I like it!
So digging through the drawer I found a brand spanking new coil, so it's been testing some live rosin on my crappy wee Vape Ape pen. This is fun! My body is nicely relaxed, meanwhile Judas Priest is playing quite aggressively in my head, so it's the whole ying/yang thingie.

I'm a sensitive, new age 90's kinda guy, cause chicks really dig that stuff... ) overhear in a bar in Halifax a bunch of years ago...

Edit - so somehow I've managed to overbump... I found a silicone container with about a quarter teaspoon of reclaim from the MV. So, being I'm pretty glazed already, I grabbed some kief and mixed like a mofo with a small Ti tool, loaded an HI stem part-way, and dropped a pea-sized nugget of reclaim kief. When this stuff melts it pretty much seals the screen off, but some weed is protecting the screen a bit. I'm giving it a stir, and it's like stirring spackle, but every draw makes my eyes want to roll around in their sockets, but on their own, without any prompting on my part. By the end of this session my screen with be caked with about 1/4" of thick goop that only EC will remove. But I'm not gonna do it tonight. Tonight is not the night to try anything requiring manuel dexterity... Manuel... that just rollls off the tongue, doesn't it? Anyways, back to our regularily scheduled programming, and remember to tip your waitress. And those strippers on stage to feed their kids? They don't like it when you toss them canned goods... or so I've been told...

BumP :)

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
So digging through the drawer I found a brand spanking new coil, so it's been testing some live rosin on my crappy wee Vape Ape pen. This is fun! My body is nicely relaxed, meanwhile Judas Priest is playing quite aggressively in my head, so it's the whole ying/yang thingie.

I'm a sensitive, new age 90's kinda guy, cause chicks really dig that stuff... ) overhear in a bar in Halifax a bunch of years ago...

Edit - so somehow I've managed to overbump... I found a silicone container with about a quarter teaspoon of reclaim from the MV. So, being I'm pretty glazed already, I grabbed some kief and mixed like a mofo with a small Ti tool, loaded an HI stem part-way, and dropped a pea-sized nugget of reclaim kief. When this stuff melts it pretty much seals the screen off, but some weed is protecting the screen a bit. I'm giving it a stir, and it's like stirring spackle, but every draw makes my eyes want to roll around in their sockets, but on their own, without any prompting on my part. By the end of this session my screen with be caked with about 1/4" of thick goop that only EC will remove. But I'm not gonna do it tonight. Tonight is not the night to try anything requiring manuel dexterity... Manuel... that just rollls off the tongue, doesn't it? Anyways, back to our regularily scheduled programming, and remember to tip your waitress. And those strippers on stage to feed their kids? They don't like it when you toss them canned goods... or so I've been told...

BumP :)

Jesus @killick,

You are all kindsa fucked up right now :ko:

I'm in a mellow place as we speak :smug: Bump

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
This bump was made possible by a bit of reclaim rolled in some ground herb and sprinkled with kief!

Numerous hits through the D020-D, and I'm VAPED now!

I was going to find a cool picture to go along with this bump, but I think I'm going to go to bed instead... :zzz:

:spliff:

:peace:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
God bless runny nosed grandkids and sick relatives on holidays!

Four days incubation then BOOM! got the f-ing chest congestion cough-fest. Yesterday thought I was gonna get off easy... nope. Last night, I played rollercoaster with anxiety, asthma, coughing up crap, and all my arthritis deciding it's time to INFLAME on...

I'm vaked, darling. Like a pie. Totally vaked. Not other way to go but getting better. Getting so much better all the time!

Saturday I will be seeing the doctor, anyway...

killick

But I like it!
Hot Buttered Rum
Large mug
Large glug dark rum
Blob of butter
Sqeeze lemon
Hot water to fill
Giterinya

Killick's post Navy method:
As above
Sub blob of butter for budder

If symptoms severe replace some rum with an eye-balled dose of tincture - not enough to remove your eyeballs, just enough to jiggle them a bit.

And yes, I'm bumped. My HI tube looks like it's been sprayed with expanding foam, so in the interest of science I decided to set MiniVAP on red, filled it 1/2 way with fine grind powder, and dropped the smaller blob of reclaim kief on top. Man that was nice! And it lasted long enough to kill the MV battery, although it hasn't been charged for a bit so this is a useless stat. But it still sounds kinda like I know what I'm talking about, right? Oh, yeah, and it fell out sorta intact, and a lovely dark roasted colour. Just right for the ABV express...

Top Bottom