Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bump...

Qh9L0gP.png

killick

But I like it!
My name is Killick, and it's been 8 hours since I last combusted. In my defence my glass is now clean and pristine, with a brand spanking new screen, and a small piece of degummed hemp fibre to keep it with that nice 'new glass' look and smell...

When I say clean, I mean *clean*, and since it's been awhile it was pretty skungy. EC to the rescue - hooray ethyl alcohol :)

Oh, yeah - how about some music! Tap yer toes to this little ditty!

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I am super vaked, I hit up a go to guy today and managed to get a decent bit of wax, saw on FB that he shot a deer so I just asked for some and he gave me a few lbs of deerbasa. Dabs and Deer, what a yinzer special! I am super high, can't wait to fry it up!

My family doesn't hunt, but its huge here. So I'm always trying to scour some when I'm out and about :brow:

GetLeft

Met up with my guy, too, last night :) Not because I really needed to but because I saw him a few nights ago and he coyly dropped 'blue dream' and I determined over the next couple of days that even though I don't need to build my stash at the moment I couldn't live without it.

Fun time hanging out for a little while (they don't want me hanging around too much longer : ) with stoners half my age. Capitalism at its finest, really.

Anyway, smells very surprisingly exactly like the skunk I got from him a few of weeks back. My son noticed the same thing, without really noticing what he was noticing. He's gonna have some serious aha moments any year now... I hope he's stoned when he does and gets a real belly laugh out of it.

Anyway, let me say. I've tested. Once to see if it was blue dream. A second time to see if it was the skunk I bought last time. Then again because I couldn't be sure. And just like @killick observes just above, I've determined that the window has passed at least for the moment on knowing whether or not I have purchased more of the same or some of the new.

Bump

MinnBobber

Anyway, let me say. I've tested. Once to see if it was blue dream. A second time to see if it was the skunk I bought last time. Then again because I couldn't be sure.
.................................................................................
I love Blue Dream---hope yours is indeed the real thing.
Besides the taste, how does it impact your aches and pains---or are you A1 prime, you don't have aches and pains? If it IS BD, and you have some pain, it will likely help a LOT.

For me, my CO dispensary Blue Dream is the best bud I've ever had for pain relief. I can have my shoulders and neck and back really painful--- load the miniVAP with 0.01 g of BD , enjoy the taste, and 5 minutes later it is 90% better/gone.
I save it for those special days when I need a little more relief.

bumpity, bump----and not on Blue Dream.
I had physical therapy today and she was like Blue Dream---feel 90% better so bumped on
Golden Goat.
I love to check lineages and Golden Goat comes from Hawaiian + Romulan, and from Island Sweet Skunk and Skunk #1.

Here's to Blue Dream and Golden Goat.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
eighth crazy night... lit the candles, burnt the mortgage paper, took the shot of Crystal Skill Vodka, toasted St Joe (and sang...)...

"Why is this night different than all other nights?"
"Because tonight, we BURN THE MORTGAGE!"

Champagne. Friends. Toasts. Dabs.

Dabs. OMFG. Celebratory dabs!

I'm a little vaked, sure.

Also got all the insurance refunds (yes, all of it) by today. It's done. Finite. Kaput. Finito. Buh bye!

I'm very vaped. Gonna vape some more.

GetLeft

Oh maaaannnn.

Me day at the house. Everything cleaned up and organized. Set the nano on the D020-D and let the blue dream rip. Just now truly recognizing how good the music I've been listening to on the radio all afternoon is: dead, hendrix, lennon, credence, young, stones, allmans ... This is what real Saturday's are made of.

EDIT

Re-bong. I mean bump.

Last edited:

GetLeft

Well. Yesterday was so fun, I think I'll try it again.

Rise and bump!

And off to laugh my ass off at Ted 2 again. That and SNL had my sides aching last night.

@MinnBobber, missed answering your question earlier; sorry. I'm thinking I might not have blue dream like I was hoping. It tastes and smells close to the skunk from my last batch. Though from what I read on leafly the two are somewhat similar in their affects. I've been feeling no pain when using it, but I haven't started off with pain that I've noticed being eased by it. I've taken note, though; thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
GetLeft,

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Doing my best to fight breakthrough pain while still being a useful human being. Lots of various full melt concentrates right now. Really having fun discovering these with a nice tool, and thank @Enchantre and @momofthegoons for helping me to get over my fear of dabs and order the 710 whip.

I'd rather just be using locally grown flowers, but the concentrates are better than breaking down and using stronger narcotics and I'm still getting some work done in my metalsmithing studio......
DOxMGTF.jpg

I've been rather quiet around here the past few months, as my hobby silversmithing that I was doing for physical therapy might be turning into a full fledged career. With the help of my wife, I've started a tiny home business selling custom designed silver jewelry, and I'm having a great time of it. Very encouraging after not being able to work for almost 2 years.

Anyway, here's an example of the sort of stuff I've been making: a ribbon turquoise ring for my wife for Christmas.
NEo0dCc.jpg

Like a good friend once described college...... "Sometimes it's not a matter of getting high, it's a matter of staying high ". And with increased pain prior to my next spinal fusion and /or artificialdisc replacement, I'll. Take what I can get.

Last edited:
Top Bottom