Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

killick

But I like it!
@Melting Pot It's a long story, but last time I a saw a fire like that, on a beach like that, a couple of drunken id10ts were shooting at the base of it with shotguns. Man, the sparks look really pretty! It also got video'd somehow, and the video somehow accidentally got played on the entire entertainment broadcast system of a ship I worked on... 'If we ever have a fire it's nice to know we can count on some people to shoot the f$cking thing for us'... Good times?

Before your gif resurrected that wierd memory I was thinking 'what a lovely, peaceful animation!'...

And another bump...

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bump to all the witches...:spliff::spliff::spliff:
yeVLXLp.png

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
As usual I have no idea what it was called, which strain it was, etc....... but we are a BUMPIN along just the same :D
I actually know the name of my strain. But I mostly vape indicas and right now this is the only strain I have access to . I can get plenty of it, but I vape pretty much the same stain every day. Someday I hope to get a greater variety of indicas to try.

I can get some sativa, and I will add a little sativa in with my ground indica jar to mix it up a bit. Oh, I live on the wild side.

:spliff:

killick

But I like it!
"I don't care if it rains or freezes
as long as I have my plastic jesus
sittin on the dashboard of my car'...

PS - update on Wilbur - we had a neighborhood pig roast for Halloween. We live kinda rural, there are about 30 or so houses within 5 miles, so we invited them all. We are recent arrivals to the neighborhood, but have great next door people who are making sure we know all the 'cool people'.

For the record I'm very open about my MM consumption - I'm a mil vet patient, and kinda crotchety in some ways, like my meds. I'm *very* open in my use - I use them when I need them. I got a couple of funny looks from new two neighbors, both retired law enforcement, who got me off to the side during the event and asked a bazillion questions, ranging from 'what symptoms does it help with? How about anxiety and PTSD?' to 'whats it like to be 'stoned'?', and 'can you drive?'. So it was great, I gave them an overview of how vaporizers work (MiniVAP is easy to play show and tell with) and I'll be doing some public service and visiting these guys and introducing them to what started, for me, as 'Garage Meds', and is the reason I'm a healthier and happier person. Much of the time. ;)

Last edited:

Hot Dog Day 187

im still vaped from my solo session 4 hours ago.
once in a while my ssv wand gets so clogged, all the airflow stops, and i know i have to take off the whip and screen and blow hard as i can.
a ton of sticky resiny vape hash goop comes flying out!
today i shoved a screen in my solo stem and shoved a big chunk of it on there atop a tiny bed of flowers.
hit it on level 3 around 9am, left it packed and hit it again at level 6 4 hours ago, damn im still vaped out from that.
it was cool when i emptied it, the vape hash chunk landed in a tiny puddle and went "ssssssssssss"

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I keep a little mason jelly jar as my user supply. I keep everything else in larger mason jars with airtight lids.

My little jar ran empty yesterday so I had to replenish today. Ground up about 5 indica nugs coarsely and dumped them into the jelly jar. I just vaped two bowls of that sweet fluffy herb.

:spliff: si, so very nice

Bump & :chill: :smug: Wait, what?

Top Bottom