Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

ginolicious

Vaped myself a real small session this morning. Someone was hammering shit at 8am in my building. I had a late night drinking and vaping so it would have been nice to sleep in. Im debating about moving my vape from the common area/dining to maybe my bedroom.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Lil salad of Mental Floss & LOUI in the solo to kick my day.

Unfortunately it did the opposite for me than expected, and instead of some pain relief to get some outdoor fall work done it has put me into a fuck-it lazy (but painfree) mode :shrug:

Oh well.... I deserve a 'nothing' day anyways :evil:

killick

But I like it!
So I'm *really* bumped, having gotten the hang of the 710whip thingie... but it's not about right now, it's all about last night...

Took pup out for a walk, and he runs and chases a couple of deer. No biggie. He has energy, so we'll go for an ATV walk (he runs and I try to keep up on the atv - fun :) So we go down the road, around a corner, down the hill, and dog takes off and a couple of does go bounding across the road. I'm slowing down waiting for the dog to come flying out behind them, but no, it's Mr Spiker hiding in the trees. I stop, look at him, he looks at me, jumps towards me, bounces off the hood of the ATV, and bounds away happy like a brown, bouncing thing, while the dog looks at me with his head a bit sideways.

Anyways, came home, and I could have bumped all night! :)

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
my new motto ... better to reload than to overload

much more vapor from same bud if the vial is only half as packed ... well, i deserved it today ... but the thinner pack has more exposed to the hot air flow, and all fucking right! ... bump

Enchantre

Oil Painter
my new motto ... better to reload than to overload

much more vapor from same bud if the vial is only half as packed ... well, i deserved it today ... but the thinner pack has more exposed to the hot air flow, and all fucking right! ... bump
Less is more. :) :tup:

@killick I'm training myself to NOT pull the final bit off the 710 whip. Let it go. Trust me... just take the plume.

Enchantre,
Reactions: killick

killick

But I like it!
Umm, I gotta say I have absolutely no idea what you said there... Remember the movie 'The Gods Must Be Crazy'? Remember the guy who got hit in the head with a pop bottle? That was kinda/sorta like me finding FC. Since then I've learned a lot! And it's been a really fun trip! I learn more every darn day. Can you learn me about this 'final bit', and what not to pull it off from? I'm happy to trust you, and just let it go, as soon as you can also learn me about this mythical 'just take the plume'... I was gonna ask about said 'plume' specifically, but then I realized I couldn't string those 4 words together in a way that my micro-brain can decrypt! But I wanna, I really do :)

@killick I'm training myself to NOT pull the final bit off the 710 whip. Let it go. Trust me... just take the plume.[/QUOTE]

So a few months back I tossed my HI glass stem into a zippie with some herb. The herb stuck to the inside of the glass like glue. I kept using it, cause the goop buildup made a shelf that held the screen in place very nicely most of the time. When it pops out I found a length of plastic irrigation tube works great as a reseating tool. I've only been using one end because of all the buildup it's gotten on it. Yesterday was the end of the road, as the irrigation tube had too much reclaim on it to fit into the glass roasting tube... So it's been sitting in a large glass test tube, soaking in EC overnight. EC is now black, gass is crystal-clear, and the screen still seems to sit nicely if I'm careful. I've scraped the buildup off the irrigation tube, mixed it with some herb, and it's fun to watch now that I can see through the glass again. Tjis must be how a Red Ryder BB Gun feels like!

Do I need to say bump? Cause if yer gonna make me...:argh:

gaseous_clay

Time for a bump!

Just went to the freezer. One of them Trader Joes Mango & Creme or Raspberry & Creme sounded good. Been a couple months singe I had one too. Yeah.

So the mango box is empty. Really? I didn't even realize I had the last one? I must vape a lot.

The raspberry box was empty too. So yeah.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bump
:whoa::whoa:
mPwAfgi.png

killick

But I like it!
So yesterday was Remembrance Day in Canada. A bunch of people attend functions in the morning, and then retreat to their local legions for a couple of drinks.

Not all vets go to these things. For many it's a trigger back to something that they'd rather not be reminded about. Mm changes that for many. I read anecdotes and get first hand stories, and I can't help but wonder why this treatment hadn't been available before... But I digress, as usual...

So walking to the cenotaph I was vaping. When we got closer I put it in pocket and drank from the gomug of coffee laced with tincture laced with dark rum... Ready, aye, ready, as they say in the Navy... Back was killing me from standing, so the coffee was done and off for a beverage. Wind up sitting with a border security guy and his wife, right next to a table full of RCMP fresh back from the same event.

To make a long story short I vaped 2 screens in there chatting away. When we left the dessert table was out and there was this beautiful bread pudding topped with pecans, sitting right next to a big tub of ice cream. So I grabbed a little paper plate, filled it full of both, grabbed a plastic knife from the bucket (all that was left) and my designated driver started driving us home. Finish everything, realise MV is missing... Back to the club... MV is right beside the ice cream, right where some id10t had left it. So grabbed another knife, and and ice cream and got the heck outta Dodge..

If any of y'all served, thanks for your service!

PS - bump :)

Last edited:

MinnBobber

If any of y'all served, thanks for your service!
............................................................................................
X2. All who served gave some, and some gave their all RIP

Bump for some Golden Goat mixed with Lucky Charms.
...............................................................................................
Not all vets go to these things. For many it's a trigger back to something that they'd rather not be reminded about. Mm changes that for many. I read anecdotes and get first hand stories, and I can't help but wonder why this treatment hadn't been available before... But I digress, as usual...

................................................................................................
It's a crime that vets are not offered med cannabis as an option.
Yesterday we had public mtg regarding adding "intractable pain" as eligible condition for med mj here in Minnesota.
I testified and put in special plea for vets, that they are all heroes and have been shot up, limbs amputated etc and they need option of medical Cannabis. Went on to add that they better not stop there and need to allow things like vets "mental intractable pain" --- PTSD.
Entered info that Israel has PTSD study underway and their initial results are quote "spectacular".

Legal cannabis would put an end to this tiresome fighting for every small addition to med mj conditions!

bumpity bump

MinnBobber

Just went to the freezer. One of them Trader Joes Mango & Creme or Raspberry & Creme sounded good.
So what are these, flavored ice cream treats? Covered in chocolate or not?

And bump for Blue Dream
Somewhat re-injured a shoulder injury today and it hurts like hell.
Some Blue Dream and the pain is about 1/3 of "pre-Blue Dream" :)

I wish I had gotten more of it :(

Top Bottom