Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Riding the wave of some Blueberry Trainwreck. Nursing a sore knee trying do the ice with some medicinal cannabis on the side. I may have some hot cocoa with a teaspoon of the canacoconut oil. I'm cold from the ice, that would warm me up two ways. I just don't want to get too sleepy.
giphy.gif

BUMP!

Last edited:

GetLeft

:)
Off to look at Leafly...

Just don't use that bud identifier thingy ;)

I went to Leafly the other day to read up on 'Skunk.'
Was happy to read that I might have had so many different possible highs coming my way.

But that's nothing. Imagine my pleasure when my barely teenage son snuck up on me while I was finishing packing up an enano stem (covered up just in time : ) and proclaimed "it smells like a skunk in here. Do you smell that. I'm not kidding. A skunk! Close those windows!"

"So lucky to have a reliable source," I smiled.

And a few minutes later put that skunk to rest.

Or resting, as it were.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Just got off work and am doin a little work on my newest piece of vape gear. Of all the gear I had and with how much oil I use, one of the most major things I was missing out on was a traditional e-nail. I really don't like dabbing off of Ti and love quartz, and most of the time my Hercules meets my oil needs. So I slacked for a long time on attending to my traditional dabbing needs...

I've been itching for new quartz for my oil rig, though, and last night I scooped a home-built unit from a friend with a D nail whip and a quartz nail. Now that my vape station is complete, its time to throw a dab of Plushberry in and kick off the weekend!

6XuYkFll.jpg

Happy Friday, FCers!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
So today has been kinda fun - 475 ml 33% whipping cream infused with 5 grams herb. Removed herb, added 8 packs of MacIntosh toffee, about 30 coconut caramels, and 1/4 cup FECO. And stirred til all melty. Lined a glass tray with parchment, and used chip clips to hold the paper in place - genius, right? One of them slipped off so I was extra careful to attach it so it wouldn't be a problem when the pour started...

It smells divine, the spills are nice and caramel-y, even the chip clip my wife caught me licking clean... (what the heck are you doing now? followed by a :mental: ). Anyways, decided against nuts. And then realized I could use bacon! No readycrisp thingies left, so these are just plain, but it works great for those of you that don't wanna use a thermometer for anything. I could put this in the baking or medibles thread, but I'm *really* here to BUMP!:spliff:

Right after I mention that I also put about 40 grams of ABV in to soak with 375 ml of rice bran oil!

Bump from Heat Island!
:bigleaf:
:smug:

Edit - they might have just a bit too much whipping cream, because they aren't all that hard. They are sticky and delicious tho. Just had a nice spoonful.
PS - may have invented a new term, tentatively called a 'Caramel Lobotomy'. More to follow. Over. :whoa: <-- still a fave :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom