Gear Bubbleman Trinity Tank

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
A Mod. WIth these settings:

Your cool down hits are to short. You might think you are cooling it down with 2-4 seconds it’s not you need to increase it. I would say 10-20 seconds after you are done. 2-4 seconds brings the temperature down only 10-40 degrees, you need to bring it down to low hundreds once you are done and only what to do that is to keep inhaling after you let go of the button and once you are done with setting take a few 10-20 second hits to cool it down fast and you are good to go.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

florduh

Your cool down hits are to short. You might think you are cooling it down with 2-4 seconds it’s not you need to increase it. I would say 10-20 seconds after you are done. 2-4 seconds brings the temperature down only 10-40 degrees, you need to bring it down to low hundreds once you are done and only what to do that is to keep inhaling after you let go of the button and once you are done with setting take a few 10-20 second hits to cool it down fast and you are good to go.

So....

I will try that. But. I just counted out 20 seconds. Much longer than any human can inhale. If that's the only way to make this device work properly, you need to clearly state that in the instructions.

10-20 seconds is not an intuitive length of time to be sucking on a vape, dry.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So....

I will try that. But. I just counted out 20 seconds. Much longer than any human can inhale. If that's the only way to make this device work properly, you need to clearly state that in the instructions.

Multiple 5-10 seconds accomplishes same thing.

Cool down hits the down side if you don’t want silicone and cotton near the heaters.

You have to trade one for the other. If quality of the hit matters then cool down hits are needed.

And we are working on do’s and dont’s list and will have it up soon.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
So....

My mod cuts off at 15 sec. I try to remember to take advantage of that entire 15 seconds then a good 5-10 second continued hit and then I exhale a nice cloud. Then I try to be as patient as possible between each consecutive hit. Sometimes thats hard to do.

Edit: My wife has often thought I was still hitting my vape walking into places but I was just doing cool down hits. They suck but I am getting used to them.

nosmoking,

mixchu69

Can someone recommend a syringe for loading the trinity regular cart (not xl)? The hole is small, and expect to use a metal tip syringe like the one given when u buy blue river terps. Thanks

mixchu69,

florduh

Cool down hits the down side if you don’t want silicone and cotton near the heaters.

You have to trade one for the other. If quality of the hit matters then cool down hits are needed.

I'm still testing the Trinity, so it remains to be seen if long dry hits are worth no cotton or silicone (to me, at least).

But if this device requires 20 second cool down hits you NEED to tell every buyer, now. Don't wait for a full list of do's and don'ts. Update your website with this critical information: now.

I do like the hits from this device, so I'll continue testing it. But being told after the device floods that I'm using it wrong isn't acceptable. Like I said, a 20 second cooldown wasn't "common sense" to me.

Can someone recommend a syringe for loading the trinity regular cart (not xl)? The hole is small, and expect to use a metal tip syringe like the one given when u buy blue river terps. Thanks

Well, I don't know what you're trying to put in it, but when I filled them with distillate, I first held the syringe in my hand about 10 minutes to warm it so it would flow better, angled the syringe to the tank, and pressed. It all drops in pretty well, just takes a steady hand. If its thick than that though, I think you're outta luck until you get that metal end attachment.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Well, I don't know what you're trying to put in it, but when I filled them with distillate, I first held the syringe in my hand about 10 minutes to warm it so it would flow better, angled the syringe to the tank, and pressed. It all drops in pretty well, just takes a steady hand. If its thick than that though, I think you're outta luck until you get that metal end attachment.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/6348200
This is great for heating carts & tanks to flow thick distilate.

These tips are 91 cents for 20 free ship for both
end of problems
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3822100

These have a little curve to them, get in tight spots
https://www.fasttech.com/p/5172912

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I recently got one of the smaller trinity tanks and i am wondering why it is shooting hot concentrate/liquid into my mouth when using ? . It's not much but enough to bother me so i am wondering if i had done something wrong as i have filled many tanks with the same and have not had this problem. The vapor output is good and the material i have put in is somewhat thick but flows.

Tomfool86

mine does this when i i forget to cool it down after a hit. could this be the issue with yours as well?

I recently got one of the smaller trinity tanks and i am wondering why it is shooting hot concentrate/liquid into my mouth when using ? . It's not much but enough to bother me so i am wondering if i had done something wrong as i have filled many tanks with the same and have not had this problem. The vapor output is good and the material i have put in is somewhat thick but flows.

florduh

I still get occasional flooding even with ridiculous 20+ second cool down hits.

It is definitely better than when I was doing 5-10 second cool downs; it doesn't completely clog.

But overall, I'm not impressed. I get that they are trying to make a "pure" cartridge, but the tech just isn't there yet. I don't want to play Russian Roulette with my oil every time I use the thing.

And there's still nothing on their site about the Trinity requiring 20+ second cool down hits. It's negligence at this point.

Justpassedu

I doubt it. I have the XL. When it works, it's the best cart out there. But it only works 75% of the time.
I been searching for the ultimate tank and i think the cheapo ccell ones are gonna be the ticket. I tried around 6 different brands so far and while they all work well i'd like to be able to go a bit thicker with my liquid i make . The trinity has been the only one shooting hot oil into my mouth when i hit it and it doesn't feel to nice. Besides that the tank works well so that is my only issue and i do not want to have to do cool down hits or it kinda defeats the purpose.

florduh

I been searching for the ultimate tank and i think the cheapo ccell ones are gonna be the ticket. I tried around 6 different brands so far and while they all work well i'd like to be able to go a bit thicker with my liquid i make . The trinity has been the only one shooting hot oil into my mouth when i hit it and it doesn't feel to nice. Besides that the tank works well so that is my only issue and i do not want to have to do cool down hits or it kinda defeats the purpose.

I was thinking the same exact thing. The Trinity is interesting for being a "healthier" cart. But I use carts for quick hits on the go. I don't want this much fuckery while using a cart. If I did, I'd just use my "load as you go" devices.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I am also struggling with the XL carts lately. The 1mm heater I was using with straight Rosin and shatter stopped working after about 1.5-2 grams. While I was using this one I had another 1mm XL heater in a cart with Distillate I pulled out of some pre-filled carts. I would say I had run about 2 grams or more through it and had just under the top holes left and when I went back to use it after a week or so of letting it sit, I got the no atomizer message. I had ordered another 1mm cart and a 1.5mm heater while things were going good. Got the 1.5mm heater and installed it into a cart with .75g rosin and upon initial firing it glew orange and shorted out immediately. I should have a replacement for that delivering today so I can give it a go this weekend. While I was waiting for the replacement, I tried loading one of the carts with a 1mm heater and CO2 oil from a prefilled cart. The oil was so thin it just ran right through the cart and out the air intake holes. Luckily I noticed it quick and was able to salvage most of it. These Trinity carts must have thick product IME. Anything that moves too easy at room temp is not going to be good in the Trinity.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys please do not think my lack of response is me running away.

I am reading up on what you guys are saying and working hard. I have brand new prototype coils for the Trinity XL on their way here and I will test that out to see if that will solve most of the issues.

Now as far oil being coming out from the top we are tracing that to one issue that might not be solvable by cooling down and that is residual oil that is left over. What we mean is this.

Take for example you are taking a low temperature dab you will most certainly have oil left over, that is why you use a cotton swab and clean out your dish.

Now since we know the Trinity is vaporizing around 360F on the first button push i am thinking maybe a second and third push is needed to fully clean the chamber out.

But there is always a but.

In recent study http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acsomega.7b01130 even high temperatures are not recommended anymore.

So now we have to figure out how to remove the residual oil thats not good for dabbing which we now know is whats being left behind.

For anyone using a XL on a mod can you bump up the temperatures to 600F see if that fixes the issue.

florduh

Guys please do not think my lack of response is me running away.

I am reading up on what you guys are saying and working hard. I have brand new prototype coils for the Trinity XL on their way here and I will test that out to see if that will solve most of the issues.

Now as far oil being coming out from the top we are tracing that to one issue that might not be solvable by cooling down and that is residual oil that is left over. What we mean is this.

Take for example you are taking a low temperature dab you will most certainly have oil left over, that is why you use a cotton swab and clean out your dish.

Now since we know the Trinity is vaporizing around 360F on the first button push i am thinking maybe a second and third push is needed to fully clean the chamber out.

But there is always a but.

In recent study http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acsomega.7b01130 even high temperatures are not recommended anymore.

So now we have to figure out how to remove the residual oil thats not good for dabbing which we now know is whats being left behind.

For anyone using a XL on a mod can you bump up the temperatures to 600F see if that fixes the issue.

I appreciate you trying to help....but why the fuck am I using MY oil to test YOUR product?

This is all stuff that needed to be worked out BEFORE you take my money. I didn't know this was in some kind of beta test. If I did, I wouldn't have purchased.

When my XL first flooded, it was my fault I didn't magically know that 20+ second cool down hits were required. Fine. I did that. Now it's still flooding.

I'm not using your battery. I'm using a TC Mod with settings I posted after my first flooding issue. I've used temperatures from 410-550.

I will try bumping it up to 600 (the maximum on a TC mod). But at this point, as soon as I vape the rest of the cartridge, it's most likely going in the junk drawer.

I really do like that you are trying to make a 'clean' cart without silicone or cotton. But it's becoming clear this product isn't ready for primetime.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I appreciate you trying to help....but why the fuck am I using MY oil to test YOUR product?

This is all stuff that needed to be worked out BEFORE you take my money. I didn't know this was in some kind of beta test. If I did, I wouldn't have purchased.

When my XL first flooded, it was my fault I didn't magically know that 20+ second cool down hits were required. Fine. I did that. Now it's still flooding.

I'm not using your battery. I'm using a TC Mod with settings I posted after my first flooding issue. I've used temperatures from 410-550.

I will try bumping it up to 600 (the maximum on a TC mod). But at this point, as soon as I vape the rest of the cartridge, it's most likely going in the junk drawer.

I really do like that you are trying to make a 'clean' cart without silicone or cotton. But it's becoming clear this product isn't ready for primetime.
Take it easy on G. Do you not see how much we push him to release things now and not later. None of us want to wait half the time. G was most informative about the Trinity tanks here on FC. Most people would not know what the Trinity is if it werent for this site or Bubbleman so it makes since early collaboration and information would go here. With that said, G and I and even others discussed early on that thin materials may not work well with this device. He has made the claim that e-cig juice won't leak and provided a video but it was not being heated which I commented on. Its all here in the threads.

I am not saying your wrong, but I am saying your perspective seems rather narrow to be going off on G so much. And believe me, I don't mind telling G if he is in the wrong myself but you bought a $10-20 cart that G has mentioned on this site that they are still trying to improve upon. At first G was very specific that these carts are for sauce. It was everyone else trying different stability of products and recommending them...not G.

nosmoking,

florduh

Take it easy on G. Do you not see how much we push him to release things now and not later. None of us want to wait half the time. G was most informative about the Trinity tanks here on FC. Most people would not know what the Trinity is if it werent for this site or Bubbleman so it makes since early collaboration and information would go here. With that said, G and I and even others discussed early on that thin materials may not work well with this device. He has made the claim that e-cig juice won't leak and provided a video but it was not being heated which I commented on. Its all here in the threads.

I am not saying your wrong, but I am saying your perspective seems rather narrow to be going off on G so much. And believe me, I don't mind telling G if he is in the wrong myself but you bought a $10-20 cart that G has mentioned on this site that they are still trying to improve upon. At first G was very specific that these carts are for sauce. It was everyone else trying different stability of products and recommending them...not G.

Agree to disagree. I would rather wait for a working product to be released than me spending $20 on a single cart that spits oil. And I REALLY don't like being told how it's MY fault their product doesn't work.

It's my fault I couldn't read their minds about requiring 20+ second cooldown hits. It's my fault the temperature settings aren't exactly perfect. It's my fault the consistency isn't exactly right.

That's nuts. I will try now using the XL at the maximum temperature every time, but I stand by my statement.

This thing ain't ready for primetime.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@florduh I understand your questions and i will be mad as well. Can i ask you a question which other oil vaporizers have you used so far?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I kept getting chimney flooding, enough that it eventually seeped out of the bottom air holes.

I cleaned the XL, and put in a new coil. Same thing happened within the first .25 mL being vaped.

Constant chimney flooding, even with 30+ second cool down hits.

I'm done with the XL, which is disappointing. The flavor and hits were great up until the flooding issues.

Roth,
Top Bottom