Brilliant Cut Grinder

Grinders for Life

Grinder Manufacturer
Hey friends,

We had to wait longer than we thought for the anodizer to finish the beta grinders, but they're finally here. Which colours do you guys like? This was a colour test to see which ones are the best. These are fully assembled and ready to ship. We'll ship out some tomorrow.

We've continued to improve the grinder while we were waiting for these. We've made quite a few new prototypes in the meantime. We're optimizing the teeth and working on making the fine plate grind faster while retaining the grind consistency and smoothness.

Here are some pictures:

52hr0w.jpg

350pjcn.jpg

2ngg7jl.jpg

fz83dd.jpg

334hi83.jpg

10zv41l.jpg

j9a2jp.jpg

15zm79h.jpg

23w2yrt.jpg

292xt8y.jpg

ws36vm.jpg

11t1pc6.jpg

2uizpe8.jpg

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
You asked for color feedback so, my :2c::
My favorite colors are the teal, blue, orange, green, gray and silver.
Be careful with the pink, as I remember another grinder brand having a tough time selling that color in large amounts.
I am really loving the progress you are making with it, can’t wait to try it out!!

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hey friends,

We had to wait longer than we thought for the anodizer to finish the beta grinders, but they're finally here. Which colours do you guys like? This was a colour test to see which ones are the best. These are fully assembled and ready to ship. We'll ship out some tomorrow.

We've continued to improve the grinder while we were waiting for these. We've made quite a few new prototypes in the meantime. We're optimizing the teeth and working on making the fine plate grind faster while retaining the grind consistency and smoothness.

Here are some pictures:

52hr0w.jpg

350pjcn.jpg

2ngg7jl.jpg

fz83dd.jpg

334hi83.jpg

10zv41l.jpg

j9a2jp.jpg

15zm79h.jpg

23w2yrt.jpg

292xt8y.jpg

ws36vm.jpg

11t1pc6.jpg

2uizpe8.jpg
Wow, I'm kinda new to this thread, AND LOOK WHAT I'VE BEEN MISSING !
I love the threadless approach, and the choice of grinds is another great feature :clap:
As to colours:
That RED is really tasty :drool:
And the silver.
I also like the orange(gold?), and the gunmetal.
In fact I like them all except the pink (not because it's 'feminine' (colours don't really belong to genders IMO), I'm just not a fan of the colour).
I too would enjoy bronze if it were available, or a dark red 'oxblood' type colour.

Really nice design and finish @Grinders for Life :bowdown:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Grinders for Life I would love to test the RED one pretty please! I’m almost always a plain silver dude but I need this in proper red/fine grind. Did I say “please”? :brow: It’s actually more critical than a need... the red reminds me of the Canadian flag. I love Canada! And Canadians? Love ‘em. My sweetie’s whole family is Canadian! We went to a Canadian restaurant in Covent Garden for our anniversary this year! I’ll take my BC Grinder next time!

Just remember that I love ya @Grinders for Life. For life. :luv:

EDIT: I’m also pretty crazy about the bright green. Love the brilliant hues all round!! But I need this in RUBY RED! That’s all, I apologise for losing my cool everyone. I’m excitable today.

EDIT #2: Those last 3 pics of the silver really are beautiful. It looks so classy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom