Boundless Tera

Some-new-user

Just enjoying a nice little unground bud in an arizer long black stem. I think my teething with the vapour production was down to technique. I'm pulling a bit harder than I have been doing with the mighty, and the plenty. The longer glass helps the vapour cool and allows me to pull harder and longer even at higher temperatures so I get bigger vapour production as a result.

On instagram they said that they're working - or are looking at working on a longer glass stem. This will be interesting to see, I'm also interested in the wood sections. I have zero experience with log vapes - totally ignorant to the way that wood affects the vapour path.

I took the tera out last night, I had heard Mighty dosing capsules fit. They do sort of, the plastic mouthpiece didn't seem to close tight (where the magnets are) so I took the bottom screen out which helped - i use extra screens in the caps so wasn't overly concerned with anything getting through. It did the trick. I can now visit friends who combust, preload, look fairly discrete, charge on the go and swap batteries if I really need.

Thank you all for your help, suggestions and ingenuity. I do read all the pages on this forum before I buy a vaporizer plus I search videos and all around. This one interested me from the first time I saw a video review. George from 420 vapezone? He did a video before the youtube purge.

Sometimes it's just nice to come and have a ramble on here, ask questions and share opinions. I believe this is how we move forward and make progress. I think my VAS has gone... for now anyway :whoa: Definitely for portables. I'm thinking a new desktop a few months down the line but we'll see. There's a few things on the list first. I'm going to try to get to Amsterdam to try a verdamper. I'm trying to find a nice balance with the volcano and my other vapes, the mission is to save now and try and be conservative with consumption. The Extreme Q might even come back out soon. Does anyone else feel like they have a higher tolerance since taking up vaping? I can take T breaks easier which allows it to dip a little (I could never do this with smoking I would NEED a smoke as soon as I got in but I was also having nicotine with my herb).

I also need to spend a bit more time on my other hobbies and work projects so I'm glad I got this vape when I did, it's put my mind at ease with what I need from a portable vaporizer, it's taken a bit of luck and research to get here, I still do prefer the Mighty in some sense but like I say the Tera is the one that is going to come out and about with me and I'm not going to worry too much about getting a little knocked up. I'd actually be more worried about the Tera damaging something else. I don't know what the fuss about pockets is though. Do I have huge pockets? (I am from Yorkshire) Both the mighty and the tera fit comfortably in my pockets, my phone is nearly twice as tall as the tera. Same width 1/3 depth. It's no big deal. I'm seeing e cig mods of similar size now.

See you guys around, I hope you all get to where you want to be :rockon:

ohmygodimsohigh

Thank you all for your help, suggestions and ingenuity. I do read all the pages on this forum before I buy a vaporizer plus I search videos and all around. This one interested me from the first time I saw a video review. George from 420 vapezone? He did a video before the youtube purge.

Thanks!
I'm the guy in the video's, my name is Troy.
All of my content got deleted, but I'm not going anywhere.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
All of my content got deleted,
That`s no good George:p Why don`t you have a link in your signature to you site/videos?
Many thanks Troy, I like your style, I feel I can trust your unbiased judgement when reviewing vapes.
Hearing that Boundless are working on a new glass mouthpiece has got me back to choosing this or the new Fierce again, I might just wait for the next lot of big sales and get both, no decision needed that way.:tup:

caliganja420

Hey all, i have finally pulled the trigger on a V3
Exceptional vapor production, wow
Its on par with my Mighty, i really enjoy the flavor It gives and its a beast with the WPA
Is there any tips you guys would recommend, using medium grind with light tamp
Starting at 385 F and ending at 415 F

SpudBob

Hey all, i have finally pulled the trigger on a V3
Exceptional vapor production, wow
Its on par with my Mighty, i really enjoy the flavor It gives and its a beast with the WPA
Is there any tips you guys would recommend, using medium grind with light tamp
Starting at 385 F and ending at 415 F
I start at 370 and end at 380 but that s just me. I also modded the MP for better cooling. The unit DOES rock for sure!

SpudBob,

Greenleaf88

Just enjoying a nice little unground bud in an arizer long black stem. I think my teething with the vapour production was down to technique. I'm pulling a bit harder than I have been doing with the mighty, and the plenty. The longer glass helps the vapour cool and allows me to pull harder and longer even at higher temperatures so I get bigger vapour production as a result.

On instagram they said that they're working - or are looking at working on a longer glass stem. This will be interesting to see, I'm also interested in the wood sections. I have zero experience with log vapes - totally ignorant to the way that wood affects the vapour path.

I took the tera out last night, I had heard Mighty dosing capsules fit. They do sort of, the plastic mouthpiece didn't seem to close tight (where the magnets are) so I took the bottom screen out which helped - i use extra screens in the caps so wasn't overly concerned with anything getting through. It did the trick. I can now visit friends who combust, preload, look fairly discrete, charge on the go and swap batteries if I really need.

Sometimes it's just nice to come and have a ramble on here, ask questions and share opinions. I believe this is how we move forward and make progress. I think my VAS has gone... for now anyway :whoa: Definitely for portables. I'm thinking a new desktop a few months down the line but we'll see. There's a few things on the list first. I'm going to try to get to Amsterdam to try a verdamper. I'm trying to find a nice balance with the volcano and my other vapes, the mission is to save now and try and be conservative with consumption. The Extreme Q might even come back out soon. Does anyone else feel like they have a higher tolerance since taking up vaping? I can take T breaks easier which allows it to dip a little (I could never do this with smoking I would NEED a smoke as soon as I got in but I was also having nicotine with my herb).

I also need to spend a bit more time on my other hobbies and work projects so I'm glad I got this vape when I did, it's put my mind at ease with what I need from a portable vaporizer, it's taken a bit of luck and research to get here, I still do prefer the Mighty in some sense but like I say the Tera is the one that is going to come out and about with me and I'm not going to worry too much about getting a little knocked up. I'd actually be more worried about the Tera damaging something else. I don't know what the fuss about pockets is though. Do I have huge pockets? (I am from Yorkshire) Both the mighty and the tera fit comfortably in my pockets, my phone is nearly twice as tall as the tera. Same width 1/3 depth. It's no big deal. I'm seeing e cig mods of similar size now.

See you guys around, I hope you all get to where you want to be :rockon:
You seem like the perfect person to solve my problem seeing as you have both the mighty and the Tera. I’ve been looking for a vaporizer that can hold a big load that can be passed around to 3-4 ppl. And I believe both of these vapes are capable of that, I love the fact that the Tera has replaceable 18650 seeing as I have an ecig mod and I always have 6-8 bat on hand. But the mighty battery life should be sufficient enough for a night of vaping. Out of both of them flavour and vapor quality which one is better? I have a volcano for home, DaVinci iq for discreetness, vapcap and now all I’m missing to complete my collection is a portable desktop like vape. But let’s be honest will the collection really ever be complete lol drives my wife crazy.

BigJr48

You seem like the perfect person to solve my problem seeing as you have both the mighty and the Tera. I’ve been looking for a vaporizer that can hold a big load that can be passed around to 3-4 ppl. And I believe both of these vapes are capable of that, I love the fact that the Tera has replaceable 18650 seeing as I have an ecig mod and I always have 6-8 bat on hand. But the mighty battery life should be sufficient enough for a night of vaping. Out of both of them flavour and vapor quality which one is better? I have a volcano for home, DaVinci iq for discreetness, vapcap and now all I’m missing to complete my collection is a portable desktop like vape. But let’s be honest will the collection really ever be complete lol drives my wife crazy.

Vapor & taste= Mighty
3&4ppl=Tera

Some-new-user

I second @BigJr48 - vapour mighty.
Flavour I'm torn. I received the easy flow mouthpiece for the mighty yesterday and really enjoy it but the tera with glass seems a little nicer for me.
If you're passing this around I'd say tera so you can swap batteries and get straight back on it.
These are very very close. I have to admit the mighty is still my favourite. It's sort of 98/100 mighty 95/100 tera but the extra concentrate mode and replaceable batteries win it on the tera being a more portable adaptable vape in my view. I hope this helps

Greenleaf88

I second @BigJr48 - vapour mighty.
Flavour I'm torn. I received the easy flow mouthpiece for the mighty yesterday and really enjoy it but the tera with glass seems a little nicer for me.
If you're passing this around I'd say tera so you can swap batteries and get straight back on it.
These are very very close. I have to admit the mighty is still my favourite. It's sort of 98/100 mighty 95/100 tera but the extra concentrate mode and replaceable batteries win it on the tera being a more portable adaptable vape in my view. I hope this helps
This actually helps a lot if ur saying there isn’t much of a drop off from the mighty to the Tera having the replaceable batteries makes it equal out I believe. Thank you for your input .

Some-new-user

@Greenleaf88 plus the tera is a little cheaper. You really won't be disappointed with either of these vapes. The mighty was my first decent vape and I feel a little loyal to that. I just had to increase my draws a little with the tera compared to the mighty but i do inhale very lightly with that. I think you'll be fine coming from the IQ though

On another note what would be people's thoughts on a mains powered tera? I was thinking last night about the adapters that they used to do for camcorders - they would replace the battery with something that was formed in the same shape, had the contacts in the same place but there was a cable that connected to a transformer.

Camcorder dc coupler - https://www.google.co.uk/search?cli...i30j0i67j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i21.e2DytFPRqjI

I wouldn't even be sure if the tera would work with something like that but it's a thought and it's something that seems feasible if the firmware would handle it. I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to make either or are people happy using this as a pure portable? I know in a press release they were working on a desktop model. I really like the tera. Something like that would eliminate the need for charging and get around the no pass through charging. I personally would prefer this option over a couple of sets of batteries for home use. Would also be interested to hear @Boundless Vape Technology 's thoughts on this?

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Does anyone know if a 35a battery can be used in the Tera?
@Boundless Vape Technology
I can really use your help
Hey thanks for the message. I was told that it is best to use 20 - 30amp 18650s in the Tera. I can inquire more from our engineers though. Do you mind sending me a link to the battery you were thinking of using?

caliganja420

Been using my tera for a few days and i have noticed it takes longer then my Mighty to extract the bowl
Do i need to tamp it down firm or just pack loose with small tamp?
Do i have to fill the whole aluminum bowl? Or half works better
Also i feel like the vapor gets really warm/harsh after 395?
I feel like no stirring is required

Some-new-user

Been using my tera for a few days and i have noticed it takes longer then my Mighty to extract the bowl
Do i need to tamp it down firm or just pack loose with small tamp?
Do i have to fill the whole aluminum bowl? Or half works better
Also i feel like the vapor gets really warm/harsh after 395?
I feel like no stirring is required

I'm finding that the longer extraction time enhances my experience, don't know if its cause I'm vaping longer but I feel baked for longer and more where I want to go. I also find that the Tera stays 'terpy' for longer, I also had to adapt my inhalation when comparing to the Mighty - the Tera seems to just need a bit of a heavier pull.

It's difficult for me to say packing wise but my favorite technique is to lightly tamp and use another screen on top. I also use less amounts sometimes - 0.1g with success. The storz and bickel dosing capsules do fit but they're not snug, I can pack 0.05g in these and still get good results, with this I put a screen on top of the herb in the capsule to try to keep it lightly compressed together. Surface area is important as well as making sure that air flows consistently over the herb - you don't want it to be able to move around too much in the chamber/oven. If the herb can all fall to one side then you're pulling air over nothing which is a waste of breath. I guess you could also use the included liquid pad to do this with smaller loads.

As an after thought people have said their 2nd bowl in the Tera is extracted a little more or quicker. Maybe there is an element of conduction that both of these vapes have as a byproduct of the materials used - aluminium chambers and the heating elements. Could it be that these have an optimum temperature/burn in time for their elements and the mighty reaches that quicker.

Yes the vapour gets really warm for me too - this is vastly improved with the arizer stem mod that people on here thought of - I heard boundless say they are looking at developing something like this on instagram but things like this can take a lot of time(I'd take my comments as rumors) . I guess a waterpipe or a bubbler is a possible solution, that's another +1 for the Tera for me free waterpipe tool. I haven't spent much time using one as I haven't found the need but I have a straight 14mm one that you've inspired me to try - this keeps the vape upright.

There are comments not so long ago about using vapes in the wrong orientation (upside down). It's probably not a good idea to do this for prolonged periods also if you're using the vape upside down you increase the chances of the herb falling around the chamber as I am trying to describe in my 2nd paragraph of this post.

Last edited:

caliganja420

I'm finding that the longer extraction time enhances my experience, don't know if its cause I'm vaping longer but I feel baked for longer and more where I want to go. I also find that the Tera stays 'terpy' for longer, I also had to adapt my inhalation when comparing to the Mighty - the Tera seems to just need a bit of a heavier pull.

It's difficult for me to say packing wise but my favorite technique is to lightly tamp and use another screen on top. I also use less amounts sometimes - 0.1g with success. The storz and bickel dosing capsules do fit but they're not snug, I can pack 0.05g in these and still get good results, with this I put a screen on top of the herb in the capsule to try to keep it lightly compressed together. Surface area is important as well as making sure that air flows consistently over the herb - you don't want it to be able to move around too much in the chamber/oven. If the herb can all fall to one side then you're pulling air over nothing which is a waste of breath. I guess you could also use the included liquid pad to do this with smaller loads.

As an after thought people have said their 2nd bowl in the Tera is extracted a little more or quicker. Maybe there is an element of conduction that both of these vapes have as a byproduct of the materials used - aluminium chambers and the heating elements. Could it be that these have an optimum temperature/burn in time for their elements and the mighty reaches that quicker.

Yes the vapour gets really warm for me too - this is vastly improved with the arizer stem mod that people on here thought of - I heard boundless say they are looking at developing something like this on instagram but things like this can take a lot of time(I'd take my comments as rumors) . I guess a waterpipe or a bubbler is a possible solution, that's another +1 for the Tera for me free waterpipe tool. I haven't spent much time using one as I haven't found the need but I have a straight 14mm one that you've inspired me to try - this keeps the vape upright.

There are comments not so long ago about using vapes in the wrong orientation (upside down). It's probably not a good idea to do this for prolonged periods also if you're using the vape upside down you increase the chances of the herb falling around the chamber as I am trying to describe in my 2nd paragraph of this post.

Ok so i tried the arizer solo stem and it fits snug in the rubber cap, vapor feels much cooler then the short glass MP
I dont like dosing caps so i will try to keep packing almost full bowls
I get really nice coffee dark abv with the tera, much darker then mighty

caliganja420

Hey guys do you use the screen at the bottom of the bowl? I have been packing it without a screen because it keeps falling out?
I have been putting the flower directly to the bottom of the bowl
I guess i will have to put the screen back every time

caliganja420,
Reactions: BigJr48

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, we have just received a Tera shipment and are ready to start the CFV upgrade program. For those who have not emailed me regarding this please do so to Eric@bndlstech.com.

The upgrade fee will be $80 USD plus shipping. I was, unfortunately, unable to get the price any lower due to loss encountered with the V2 to V3 Tera exchanges. I do apologize for this and hope you all can understand that we are doing our best to hold up to our word and continue with this upgrade program.

The CFV upgrade process will work by creating an account on the bndlstech.com website. After an account is created, please contact me so I can estimate shipping and add the proper rewards points to your account. Please add the Tera to your shopping cart and proceed to enter shipping and billing information. After this is entered there will be an option to add rewards points. After adding the rewards points the price of the Tera will be reflected to show the discount. Please continue to proceed with the transaction. These transactions will then be processed by customer service and sent out as soon as possible.

Please email me with any questions to Eric@bndlstech.com. Thank you all for the support and I do apologize for the inconvenience and delay in getting this started.

SpudBob

Hey everyone, we have just received a Tera shipment and are ready to start the CFV upgrade program. For those who have not emailed me regarding this please do so to Eric@bndlstech.com.

The upgrade fee will be $80 USD plus shipping. I was, unfortunately, unable to get the price any lower due to loss encountered with the V2 to V3 Tera exchanges. I do apologize for this and hope you all can understand that we are doing our best to hold up to our word and continue with this upgrade program.

The CFV upgrade process will work by creating an account on the bndlstech.com website. After an account is created, please contact me so I can estimate shipping and add the proper rewards points to your account. Please add the Tera to your shopping cart and proceed to enter shipping and billing information. After this is entered there will be an option to add rewards points. After adding the rewards points the price of the Tera will be reflected to show the discount. Please continue to proceed with the transaction. These transactions will then be processed by customer service and sent out as soon as possible.

Please email me with any questions to Eric@bndlstech.com. Thank you all for the support and I do apologize for the inconvenience and delay in getting this started.
The upgrade fee will be $80 USD plus shipping
Thats STILL a great deal! $149 off retail.

Top Bottom