Boundless Tera

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Haven't used them, never will. S&B will never get a dime of my money.

That being said, adding the second screen on top is an easy way to get improved vapor production, especially on that first hit.

Arizer-Solo-Wood-Stem-Granadillo---Ed's-TnT-228x228.png

I found one of these bad boys that I had lying around from my Solo OG days.
It works really well with the rubber gasket mod and looks sweet! I prefer it over the glass Solo Stem.

I find the vapor cooler with the wood stem over the glass

Cheers

:tup:

Last edited:

SpudBob

One more issue is the top sealing ring on the unit. I believe the only way to take it out of the equation would be to make a mp that fits it snugly and protrudes ever so slightly into the top of the chamber. You could, then, either load the chamber or load the stem for micro dosing. Too much trouble??? Anyway I got Ed's interest so we will see!!!

To clarify, though, the unit is pretty darn good just the way it is. Im always looking to make good better. It's just my thing!

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hi everyone,

First off I would like to apologize for my lack of recent involvement with the forums. I have been a bit overwhelmed due to our recent trade show and fulfilling the Tera exchanges but I would like to make myself more available to the community.

I apologize to those who have contacted me and have not received a response, please feel free to PM me and I will be sure to respond if I haven't already. This recent Champs was very exciting, I felt an increase in motivation for Boundless to be more involved with the community and make myself easily available to those seeking questions or advice. Our team has downsized these past few months but our drive and motivation are much larger than before. For those who do not have my contact email, please message Eric@bndlstech.com for any questions.

Boundless will be streaming today at 4:00PM Pacific Time on our Instagram channel @bndlstech. Join us for a recap of the Champs trade show and sesh along as we demonstrate our two newest units, the Tera and CFC 2.0. We will be hosting a giveaway today for any Boundless unit. The winner will be chosen on our live stream (@bndlstech) on Friday at 4:00PM Pacific. Enter the giveaway by clicking the link in our Instagram bio here - www.instagram.com/bndlstech/. Thanks again everyone and hope to see you there!

SpudBob

Hi everyone,

First off I would like to apologize for my lack of recent involvement with the forums. I have been a bit overwhelmed due to our recent trade show and fulfilling the Tera exchanges but I would like to make myself more available to the community.

I apologize to those who have contacted me and have not received a response, please feel free to PM me and I will be sure to respond if I haven't already. This recent Champs was very exciting, I felt an increase in motivation for Boundless to be more involved with the community and make myself easily available to those seeking questions or advice. Our team has downsized these past few months but our drive and motivation are much larger than before. For those who do not have my contact email, please message Eric@bndlstech.com for any questions.

Boundless will be streaming today at 4:00PM Pacific Time on our Instagram channel @bndlstech. Join us for a recap of the Champs trade show and sesh along as we demonstrate our two newest units, the Tera and CFC 2.0. We will be hosting a giveaway today for any Boundless unit. The winner will be chosen on our live stream (@bndlstech) on Friday at 4:00PM Pacific. Enter the giveaway by clicking the link in our Instagram bio here - www.instagram.com/bndlstech/. Thanks again everyone and hope to see you there!
Good to se you back Mr. Chavez!!! Heres well wish to all the BNDLSTECH crew!!! The end of the year is going to be better than the start!!! Lets get this party started!

Karnis2

So the Tera is defining itself in my rotation as the #1 go to water pipe hitter, by far. For me, I've found that using the 2 screen method to compress the pack/stabilize it in the heating chamber/whatever magic it works, combined with the added torque of a good WP really pulls a good strong first flavor hit, with a surprising amount of vapor....and then the vapor production takes off from there. I usually run the first bowl @ 375' and then back it down to 365-370 after that & really get nice results at those temps. The Solo II just can't reproduce those results due to its heating method. Absolutely the best "bong hit" experience I've found yet!

r9n3pk.jpg

Vernier

The best stock mouthpiece configuration I've found is to use the WPA by itself, but with the narrow end screwed onto the base and the wide end as the opening. The tip gets way less hot and it doesn't use the black silicone gasket.

I also compared the dual screen method with s&b capsules. I got much better results with dual screens. I think the capsule was letting too much air around the sides and making less vapor.

PaperClouds

One more issue is the top sealing ring on the unit. I believe the only way to take it out of the equation would be to make a mp that fits it snugly and protrudes ever so slightly into the top of the chamber. You could, then, either load the chamber or load the stem for micro dosing. Too much trouble??? Anyway I got Ed's interest so we will see!!!

To clarify, though, the unit is pretty darn good just the way it is. Im always looking to make good better. It's just my thing!

ARGo stems do this with very little to any excess stretching of the silicone gasket.

6v4z0I6.jpg

xUSuJX2.jpg

W19yr0O.jpg

Vapor production at 390F

https://streamable.com/9dxtf

PaperClouds,

PaperClouds

Im looking to eliminate the gasket altogether. Id like to cover the upper seal too so that there is very, very, little silicone material in the vapor path!

Oh I see. Also does the two screen method literally just involve placing a screen on top of the material? I wonder why it makes the vapor production any better. Maybe the screen also conducts heat a little bit so that the stuff farthest from the heater is more evenly vaped?

PaperClouds,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vernier

Oh I see. Also does the two screen method literally just involve placing a screen on top of the material? I wonder why it makes the vapor production any better. Maybe the screen also conducts heat a little bit so that the stuff farthest from the heater is more evenly vaped?

My theory is that without the top screen the material can get pushed up into the corners around the mouthpiece. Considering how the bowl-side of the mothpiece protrudes a small distance into the bowl, the material around the top edges could have insufficient airflow.

With a top screen, all the material gets pushed below the edge of the mouthpiece protrusion, which means there's less of a "dead zone" where air can't reach the material.

Then again it could be something completely different, who knows :lol:

Keioz

I know this question was asked before but i cant fond it anywhere on previous posts ,but where i can buy batteries for the tera online?(trustable) thnks!

Keioz,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom