Boundless Tera

alexigalaxy

I want to understand some things about your inconvenience so I will ask a few questions.
Do you use to do continuos multiple sessions?
Do you often reach high temperatures,for esemple for concentrates?
Maybe it is due about a continuos use at high temps and
the wpa (being in metal) warms up the plastic which surrounds it causing damage.
Mine is a supposition, am not an expert about it and hope someone helps to understand better this thing.
I hope doesn't happen to me and at others too.
Crossed fingers!
So I am very sorry for you. I hope your new unit is better.
Haha, thanks, hope so too. Feel a bit ripped off. But I still think the vape itself is really good. Compared to the mighty I've owned, it can stand it's own (and full convection, cheaper and removable 18650's).

No, I always made a bowl, vaped a bit, after 10-15 minutes again, until 200°. Unless the first bowl of the day, usually the next is an hour apart at least. I only did concentrate mode a few times for resin from WPA. I didn't use the WPA for the first 2 months or so. So the crack was caused by something else. There are others 'cuts' in the upper chamber as well. I always cleaned the machine once a week with rubbing alcohol and qtips. I don't think I've put too much force on it. Oh, and little pieces of plastic keep breaking (and I'm on a tbreak so I haven't even used it since I noticed the hole). I can push the plastic inwards but I'm afraid I will totally break/deteriorate if I fiddle more with it.

ektronoktron

Haha, thanks, hope so too. Feel a bit ripped off. But I still think the vape itself is really good. Compared to the mighty I've owned, it can stand it's own (and full convection, cheaper and removable 18650's).

No, I always made a bowl, vaped a bit, after 10-15 minutes again, until 200°. Unless the first bowl of the day, usually the next is an hour apart at least. I only did concentrate mode a few times for resin from WPA. I didn't use the WPA for the first 2 months or so. So the crack was caused by something else. There are others 'cuts' in the upper chamber as well. I always cleaned the machine once a week with rubbing alcohol and qtips. I don't think I've put too much force on it. Oh, and little pieces of plastic keep breaking (and I'm on a tbreak so I haven't even used it since I noticed the hole). I can push the plastic inwards but I'm afraid I will totally break/deteriorate if I fiddle more with it.
Ok thanks for your testimony, at least we know what can happen.
It's a nice mange anyway, I think if they built that piece in ceramic,there would be no problems.
On my Tera I noticed a slight discoloration where you had the crack.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
I recommend you guys try between .18 and .2g of flower in this vape, no more no less. I'm not sure if it's my body's reaction to this amount the best or if it's the most efficient pack for this vaporizer but since I've been packing that much (usually aim for .185 on my scale), a couple of weeks now, I've had the perfect highs, milkiest hits and smoothest vapor.

(I've tried from 0.08g-0.35g in this vaporizer)

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
If you use the WPA (meaning the unit is inverted when drawing) is there a reason to keep the bottom chamber screen in there? Or maybe even place it on top of the flower instead? Not really sure what the purpose of the chamber screen is to begin with TBH. So Trichomes are less likely to fall into the heating element? If that's the case then maybe when using the WPA we should be using the screen on top of the weed instead of the bottom of the chamber since it's upside most of the time, so trichs don't just fall into the bong water and become useless

sorry I'm at a 9/10 hope it makes sense

Petunia Vanish

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: LesPlenty

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I enjoy the Black Leaf

8xkl1c.png
33ooc39.png

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Wasn't a big fan of the plenty
Neither was I until I ditched that stinky s/s coil for a glass wpa or j-hook, now it is like running 2x Tera's at once...yum.:tup:
I also like using my Ed's TNT long mouthpiece as you can load it as well as the Tera oven for a macro load, nothing like a Plenty 1.25+gram load, but still quite large.

Petunia Vanish

Neither was I until I ditched that stinky s/s coil for a glass wpa or j-hook, now it is like running 2x Tera's at once...yum.:tup:
I also like using my Ed's TNT long mouthpiece as you can load it as well as the Tera oven for a macro load, nothing like a Plenty 1.25+gram load, but still quite large.
Can u send photo of eds tnt mouthpiece... the loading part

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Hi everyone, just ordered a Tera V3.is there anything else I should purchase to use with it-accessories? Thank you!

Don't have to purchase any of these but I enjoy any of them more than I enjoy the stock mouthpieces. I like the Tera quite a bit but just with one of these instead.

Solo curved mouthpiece
https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-Curved-Mouthpiece-Black-p/qctq.solo-curv_bla.htm

Water Scepter
https://www.puffitup.com/Sipper-Bubbler-Mouthpiece-p/qctq.bubb-curvtop.htm

J-Hook
http://www.planetvape.ca/glass-black-leaf-j-tube.html

Blackwood Stem
https://edstnt.com/vaporizer-accessories/Boundless?product_id=164

Top Bottom