Boundless Tera

Petunia Vanish

Most likely a TERA will be on my wish list!
TERA is my #1 go to... After having other portable vaporizers: vapir N02, haze dual & squarepro (NEVER WORKED), firefly1, solo, accent.

Nothing hits better than tera

@ataxian just wait a few more weeks, 4/20 sales on PuffItUp
The Tera is a Beast through water!
I find LG HG2 batteries work best.
What charger are you using?

Where did you buy your batteries?

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian
Many batteries are wrapped & resold.
imrbatteries.com has originals, no rewrap.
About batteries.
I have 20 rewraps 6 originals!

But the TERA I see people write that it is decent concerning flavor?

Back in time we threw away joints after 3 tokes!
Flavor of CANNABIS COLAS is very amazing with a vaporizer?
I understand the TERA is flavor machine?

Pistol Pete

Just wanted to say even though I am liking my new Tera V3, that I have had for a few weeks now. My Fury 2 is the only vape I leave the house with, also a Shadow M for a quick hit. Also nice for a backup in case my Fury 2 breaks, yeah right. My Tera has a 6" plus glass stem and it is my portable for home use. Kitchen, living room, bedroom and garage.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Tera has great flavor and is very well built, it just survived a 3 week 1000klm(a lot of low range off-road stuff) with washboard corrugations being the better roads we traveled...my mighty now has a RMA underway.:doh:
Tera=Aussie yobbo outback road tough,
Mighty=German Autobahn metrosexual weakling
:lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Tera has great flavor and is very well built, it just survived a 3 week 1000klm(a lot of low range off-road stuff) with washboard corrugations being the better roads we traveled...my mighty now has a RMA underway.:doh:
Tera=Aussie yobbo outback road tough,
Mighty=German Autobahn metrosexual weakling
:lol:
The TERA is recommended highly?

Like get this one!

Thanks @LesPlenty for the tip of the century!

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
Good morning boys and girls! This is day 3 of using my Tera. Love it! Very easy to use and efficient. I used the mouthpiece that came with it twice, immediately replaced it with my Solo black stem. What a difference! I’m using the dosing capsules, and they hold the same amount, or maybe a wee bit less than the Solo stem, so this is a very efficient vape, and the ABV is perfect. Haven’t tried it with water, yet. That may be on the menu for today. But darn it, this thing is great! Sad to say, my Solo 2s will be collecting dust for a while! ❤️

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good morning boys and girls! This is day 3 of using my Tera. Love it! Very easy to use and efficient. I used the mouthpiece that came with it twice, immediately replaced it with my Solo black stem. What a difference! I’m using the dosing capsules, and they hold the same amount, or maybe a wee bit less than the Solo stem, so this is a very efficient vape, and the ABV is perfect. Haven’t tried it with water, yet. That may be on the menu for today. But darn it, this thing is great! Sad to say, my Solo 2s will be collecting dust for a while! ❤️
I plan to keep my SOLO since it was the first experience vaping!
ZIGZAG’s is all I used for many decades?
TERA is my next vape for the garden!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian dont worry, I’m keeping my Solos, the first and second.
Zigzags I used for my first few decades because they were the best.
Remember the EZ Wider papers? Just popped into my brain.
My friends liked BonG’s during the RASTA movement? (1970’s)
Jimmy Paige and ZIGZAG’S is all we needed!
BonG’S where gross to me!

Surfing in HAWAII joints were more practical?
No seed’s before it was a thing and free CANNABIS if you grew it?

TERA is my next unit for sure!
So perfect for my need’s?

Last edited:

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
@ataxian yea I liked bongs back then. We had all kinds of toys back then to smoke dope with and always had Zigzags-onward through the fog!
Hey, I saw Jimmy Page and the boys July 1973 @The Boston Gardens. What a show. We walked around Boston and grooved with the Flower Children, enjoyed the Hari Krishna peeps, a nice hot night, summer in the city. We in New England (especially Maine) enjoy those hot nights. 45F degrees here today, it’s warming up.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Does it matter the boundless ones are 30amp

They are not 30A CDR, only 30A peak. Any 20A CDR cell will do fine.

(they are probably not truly 30A, more like a cheap China cell, rewrapped with overstated specs)

Right for the not true 30A CDR part but wrong about the cheap Chinese cell part. My contact confirmed that they rewrap Samsung or LG cells depending on availability.

Last edited:

Some-new-user

@oddjobold the flowermate swift pro is more like an old design cfv (I think. I get confused with the c.f. prefix vapes -never owned one) the main feature being the changeable rings for the chamber. Quartz, bamboo, wood, some other options too. Was something I could have been interested in - I'm curious about different material affecting vapour flavour. That boundless model never had a replaceable battery just like the swift pro.

It seems like the heater was designed pretty much specifically for the Tera, which is where the teething problems came from. I guess then once you've been back and forward with a design keeping costs down and or recuperating what you can you look at things and say ok can we use this or a similar heater in a cheaper/more accessable model. Double/triple production, drive down costs?

The Tera is like a tank. It's got some tasty vapour. I love the glass mouthpiece and a few 3rd party MacGyver options. There's Ed's tnt stems. It comes with the waterpipe adapter. Great vape.

Some-new-user

I can't get along with the solo stem. Fiddly and awkward. May be something to look in to.

My current go to is the flowermate v5 glass mouthpiece in place of the cup style one provided by boundless. The flowermate one seems to cool a little.

Catweasel

I've been finding that when my tera is hot and I've been using it some that my arizer stems really like to pop out of the rubber parts I popped out of a couple of my Tera mouthpieces that I use to fit my stems into the Tera. Anyone else run into this? Is there a better way to keep them secure? The rubber gets loose enough when hot that the stems start to fall out under their own weight sometimes.

Petunia Vanish

I've been finding that when my tera is hot and I've been using it some that my arizer stems really like to pop out of the rubber parts I popped out of a couple of my Tera mouthpieces that I use to fit my stems into the Tera. Anyone else run into this? Is there a better way to keep them secure? The rubber gets loose enough when hot that the stems start to fall out under their own weight sometimes.
My only issue is my screen in the mouth piece falls out during transit sometimes.

Top Bottom