Boundless Tera

medicalmark

Medicalmark
I’ve had a Tera for 3 months now and like it a lot wish there was more of a flavour profile through a session but all in all it vapes nicely, produces vapor easily and seems to produce nice clouds.
You have to know the sweet spot of convection vapes were they hit a certain temp to moisteure level you taste the herb heat up or pinch your throat so to speak and bamb vapor expels out of this thing.
Not bad for a fairly low priced convection vape.
Cheers, medicalmark

Petunia Vanish

I’ve had a Tera for 3 months now and like it a lot wish there was more of a flavour profile through a session but all in all it vapes nicely, produces vapor easily and seems to produce nice clouds.
You have to know the sweet spot of convection vapes were they hit a certain temp to moisteure level you taste the herb heat up or pinch your throat so to speak and bamb vapor expels out of this thing.
Not bad for a fairly low priced convection vape.
Cheers, medicalmark
What version is yours?

I heard they upgraded the tera to have the same software as the cfv (as the tera was almost too powerful before the update)

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: arb

Petunia Vanish

Be careful she is loaded.

I using
url

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: arb

ektronoktron

Hi everybody I've been following you for a a while...
I am newbie and I take this opportunity to greet you.
I want to share with you a little work that I did and that you can do too.
It is a mini capsule that you can use inside the Boundless Tera.
It is very simple to do...
Just remove a steel WPA ring with its disc filter togheter.
Once you have done that,insert inside your favourite spices and than cover it with another disc filter (which you can find in the accesories inside the boundless tera box)
Before doing everything I suggest to insert inside the Tera a empty capsule first.
Otherwise you can risk dropping everything when trying to put the capsule inside because it's not very stable.
hRGyVGM
p1zHFxJ
WKXNsBW
4M45Gkv
GsQyq53

ektronoktron

I wanted to talk you about a precooler which I did find
First using it, I have removed a disc filter from my wpa, to inhale better and then I did swap the oven bottom disc filter from tera with a pipe screen as LesPlenty had recommended. In fact you inhale better.
Ok the precooler is awesome for me!!
No resistence,nice clouds,cools the vapor very well,phenomenal taste and especially there are clouds since the first aspirate.
The only negative thing is that the wpa(it's metal) expandes because of the heat, and then to remove the precooler just waiting for wpa gets cool.
For anyone interested, the shop is in Europe but it deliveries worldwide.
Here is a link:
https://www.head-nature.com/Bong-Shop/Grace-Glass-Pre-Cooler-Pole-18.8-A.13102-

dt6mjZv

20190127-142801.jpg

ektronoktron

I've been getting only the center abv in the bowl. Not the sides. am i doing something wrong... using 2 piece space case and medical grade flower
Nothing wrong,the sides on top are not completely covered. You can try using a pipe screen on the top and a pipe screen in the bottom also if you want to increase airflow.
However It is a difference of one millimeter and you can use it even without a pipe screen.
It works the same.

Last edited:

Petunia Vanish

Nothing wrong,the sides on top are not completely covered. You can try using a pipe screen on the top and a pipe screen in the bottom also if you want to increase airflow.
However It is a difference of one millimeter and you can use it even without a pipe screen.
It works the same.
Just found out vapor brothers ceramic screens fit (.625)

https://ibb.co/7vTwBxZ
7vTwBxZ

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I've been getting only the center abv in the bowl. Not the sides
I had the same until I swapped the filter disc and holder from the WPA and replaced with a top hat screen, this stops the heat from just traveling into the small filter disc surface area, totally even abv now.
I noticed the vapor is better in the second session.
This is especially true if you grind the abv from the first session (I use a S&B brush handle ike a mortar and pestle in the Tera bow)l, huuuge clouds for 2 or 3 puffs on the bong after grinding.:tup:

alexigalaxy

3Fc6rbz
Been lurking this thread for a long time. Bought it 4 months ago, crack formed pretty quickly in the upper chamber and created a hole I've noticed last week. I think it got worse faster since I've used the WPA for only 2 months now. Boundless are going to replace to Tera and I get to keep the old one. I created a thread in their subreddit as well and people experienced the same thing (and some already got a replacement). Just wanted to share this info and hear your thoughts. Would it still be safe to use the Tera without a WPA? Seeing the WPA goes pretty deep in the chamber, it bypasses the hole. I'm kinda afraid it will happen again with the new one. :/

https://imgur.com/a/3Fc6rbz

3Fc6rbz

ektronoktron

3Fc6rbz
Been lurking this thread for a long time. Bought it 4 months ago, crack formed pretty quickly in the upper chamber and created a hole I've noticed last week. I think it got worse faster since I've used the WPA for only 2 months now. Boundless are going to replace to Tera and I get to keep the old one. I created a thread in their subreddit as well and people experienced the same thing (and some already got a replacement). Just wanted to share this info and hear your thoughts. Would it still be safe to use the Tera without a WPA? Seeing the WPA goes pretty deep in the chamber, it bypasses the hole. I'm kinda afraid it will happen again with the new one. :/

https://imgur.com/a/3Fc6rbz

3Fc6rbz
I want to understand some things about your inconvenience so I will ask a few questions.
Do you use to do continuos multiple sessions?
Do you often reach high temperatures,for esemple for concentrates?
Maybe it is due about a continuos use at high temps and
the wpa (being in metal) warms up the plastic which surrounds it causing damage.
Mine is a supposition, am not an expert about it and hope someone helps to understand better this thing.
I hope doesn't happen to me and at others too.
Crossed fingers!
So I am very sorry for you. I hope your new unit is better.

Petunia Vanish

As close as I get to posting pics,
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10pcs-T...h=item3d7af26bdc:g:DEAAAOSw~T9b96Tu:rk:7:pf:0

Just unscrew the filter on the WPA and replace it with these, just push onto the threads of the WPA where the filter was.:tup:
That may work well with the water pipe adapter but how about with the plastic fantastic mouthpiece or the class 1 any pointers or tricks and tips
I want to understand some things about your inconvenience so I will ask a few questions.
Do you use to do continuos multiple sessions?
Do you often reach high temperatures,for esemple for concentrates?
Maybe it is due about a continuos use at high temps and
the wpa (being in metal) warms up the plastic which surrounds it causing damage.
Mine is a supposition, am not an expert about it and hope someone helps to understand better this thing.
I hope doesn't happen to me and at others too.
Crossed fingers!
So I am very sorry for you. I hope your new unit is better.
Herbal aire crucible screens fit tera bowl

Top Bottom