Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

adamster

Is the vapor hot/harsh? This is my main concern at this point. I have the XMAX which I like for the stealth and general quality. I don't like using the bubbler much because I am on the bicycle a lot when vaping.

adamster,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Just purchased the CF from PIU for $109. I'm aboard. What should I know about this vape? Any mods I can do and tutorial on how to do it?
This is a great vape out of the box. There's not much need for mods.

I swapped out the screen on the top mouthpiece portion with a Vape Xhale Cloud Evo ELB basket cap. Simply remove the stock screen and pop the ELB cap on the mound where the screen was.

You can put a regular pipe screen behind this, inside the top mouthpiece portion, if you pop it open. This will collect reclaim, so you don't have to clean the mouthpiece portion as much, with the added benefit that you can vape the reclaim.

You can load your herb in the bottom ELB basket, and it provides more convection. I don't bother because most of my vapes are convection anyway, so I embrace the conduction involved with my CFX. It's a fun vape signature, great for sessioning with TV or movies.

In short, there's no need to mod at all. Your CF should easily produce good results. I think it's very forgiving in regards to vapor production, with basically no learning curve.

uhranium

For comparisons. How much would you pay for a mighty if you knew CF and CFX cost 100-200$? I can get a mighty for 250€ but I am so not sure if it's the best choice anymore.

uhranium,

YungLeaner

It depends on your needs. I love having the warranty peace of mind on the CF and the proprietary WPA is kickass...mighty is better flavor and efficiency

InspireAndAdmire

For comparisons. How much would you pay for a mighty if you knew CF and CFX cost 100-200$? I can get a mighty for 250€ but I am so not sure if it's the best choice anymore.

Considering I've yet to use both with one on the way, I wouldn't pay $150-200+ for a difference that doesn't ultimately do justice.

That and the crafty being unreliable

InspireAndAdmire,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

uhranium

my internet just went down and I have to use a 250mb capped mobile line :/

buffering for me since some minutes, bummer.

Last edited:
uhranium,

djchexxx

If you preorder the CFV you will get a CFC, a water pipe adapter, and a limited edition boundless shirt. They will try to make the CFV with a removable 18650 just like the hybrid

CFC is an even smaller vape compared to the CF. They showcase it in the stream, it looks really slick. $75 price point, 6 preset temps, removable 18650

They teased that they are making a desktop unit that would rival the Cloud evo, smaller and will cost less.

For such a young company Boundless is making strides so early on. Really stoked about their future.

uhranium

haha, i missed winning shit because I am too stupid :p

first they said something about who first comments and I thought under the video in the real comment section, but they meant chat. in the 2nd question they asked for the release party which is like the release date but know one knew. so people had to guess/differ. I thought they had said the clue in the moment when my video was buffering.

But next time they give away a CFX if we're lucky, next stream will be sent from china!

Love the idea of getting a free CFC for preordering a CFV

djchexxx

@uhranium they said theyre gonna try to give away a CFV and CFC if possible on the next stream!

I won the LS150 :ko:, if only I would have known they were gonna give away the CFV or CFC on the next stream I would have waited lol. But still grateful for the giveaways!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I was thinking I wanted a CF instead of my CFX, for the smaller size. Then I thought I would wait for the CFV and see how it performs, plus it's roughly the same size as the CF.

Now it seems like I might as well preorder a CFV because then I will get the best of both worlds. One small convection device and one device even smaller than the CF with a removable 18650. Sounds like a no brainer.

As far as desktops I'm happy with my log, but if they can truly equal or outperform the Evo at a much lower price I might have to get that one too.

OyVape

@uhranium they said theyre gonna try to give away a CFV and CFC if possible on the next stream!

I won the LS150 :ko:, if only I would have known they were gonna give away the CFV or CFC on the next stream I would have waited lol. But still grateful for the giveaways!

What is a CFC?

OyVape,

OyVape

So where do you go to see and preorder this package? I would rather not go through Facebook.

OyVape,
Top Bottom