Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

sickmanfraud

I am going with PuffItUp due to the raise of the manufacture. They offered 20 but raised 10.

WTF?

I am hestitent cause they did not know conduction versus convection as a manufature? No excuse there but lazy or duh.. worried and they never replied to 4 inquiries

Direct.

Impressed but not because not 1 reply after 4 inquiries.

Seems sketch in vape forum. Also raised price in last week on forum.

Thanks but trust takes honesty.

Taz,

Sorry to hear about your concerns.

When you say you will go with puffitup does that indicate puffitup will sell the CFX or do you mean a different vape entirely from Puffitup?

sickmanfraud,

b0

Cloudy...
Arizer sells the Solo for like 230 on their website...Same disparity with the Volcano and many others.
As for the conduction/convection thing, I think we're severely overestimating the extent to which people who don't spend time on FuckCombustion or Reddit even fully grasp the conduction/convection distinction. I of course agree that it's not a great look for a vape company, but 90% of vape users wouldn't really be able to explain the difference and I think the company assumed convection = good airflow, good flavor and instant heat up, which while inaccurate is understandable. And I think it's notable that after being viciously attacked on here by myself and others Boundless has continued to come back, appreciated the feedback and offered a discount code. If more small businesses operated like that then I believe we'd be in a better place in the world :)

I like the Boundless just about as much as the Mighty I tried. The Mighty's flavor is a little bit better, which makes sense because it has more convection going on. On the other hand, I cannot stand the Cooling Unit in concept or execution for personal use because I use all my vapes through water. The CU, while nifty, is gunked up with so much reclaim so quickly. And the difference in heat up time is substantial as well. Not to mention reliability, although the Boundless is a new unit....

To me, it's not an issue of Boundless vs. Mighty. The CFX is a cheaper unit that's just as good or better IMO, but it's more about something being the right vape for you. I love my CFX but probably won't use it much going forward as I'm addicted to pure convection, and only need a portable when going out with friends. But I'll quit talking because you ordered one and the CFX speaks for itself :p

Taz puffitup is the best online shop from US IME and in fact the only one I use if I need something from overseas. Send Randy an email, I'm sure he will more than happy to ask your questions and help you as much as he can :)

b0,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just did not care to see the retail 179 after it is 169 many places is all.

There's a whole lot more going on than you can see from your computer, and it isn't shady but smart. They are starting to sell through some major online retailers like Randy and planetofthevapes and they don't want to undercut those resellers. There are some customers, like myself, that for a few bucks more would prefer to work directly with the manufacturer. So as long as they can handle the volume of direct sales, why not service those orders? They make more margin on every unit sold through their site (this is the main reason I like to go direct) and get to build a loyal customer base while still building partnerships with their retailers that work for all. There is little more frustrating as a retailer than to get some inventory from a manufacturer to sell at price point X and then that same manufacturer starts selling it for less. Allowing their business partners to sell for less than themselves is smart business and good for us all.

little maggie

Just wondering since I ordered mine from Boundless and am waiting for the next batch- is the FC discount still in effect if you buy from them? If so, you might want to buy from them and wait a couple of weeks. They say they are shipping on April 20 and with the discount it was a bargain. It also looks like they have the CF in stock.

Last edited:
little maggie,

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
I am hestitent cause they did not know conduction versus convection as a manufature? No excuse there but lazy or duh.. worried and they never replied to 4 inquiries
Direct.

Hi Taz, sorry if you have had any issue contacting us. We have been going threw some hellish times with our server and the people who run it for us. We are hoping to have all communication channels settled soon. we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

Taz,

Sorry to hear about your concerns.

When you say you will go with puffitup does that indicate puffitup will sell the CFX or do you mean a different vape entirely from Puffitup?

Indeed we do have plans with Puffitup to get the product going with them. Possibly as soon as our next shipment im hoping.

Just wondering since I ordered mine from Boundless and am waiting for the next batch- is the FC discount still in effect if you buy from them? If so, you might want to buy from them and wait a couple of weeks. They say they are shipping on April 20 and with the discount it was a bargain. It also looks like they have the CF in stock.

We actually just got word today that we will have a small shipment come in monday or tuesday of this coming week. so we should actually be shipping out before the 15th

ObliviousSheep

Wow can't wait to receive my CFX. Can anyone tell me if a screen for an Extreme Q would work as well as the ELB screen?

ObliviousSheep,

Vambo1980

Wow can't wait to receive my CFX. Can anyone tell me if a screen for an Extreme Q would work as well as the ELB screen?

Hi Oblivious sheep, Welcome to FC

I use the extreme Q screen with no problems, if you want it to stay attached to the mouth piece, like shown in some of the photos posted in this thread, then you need to form it around the ridge below where the existing screen was originally attached.

To clean my screen i just place it it over the gas hob with tweezers then clean it with water. Cleans it like new and restores any restriction produced from the resin build up.

Vambo1980,

djchexxx

I am going with PuffItUp due to the raise of the manufacture. They offered 20 but raised 10.

WTF?

Direct.

I sent them an email through the contact form at around 10pm last night and they responded to me in 20mins.

djchexxx,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Look @ataxian no GonG's :clap::rockon:
I HATE GonG's!

Regressive attachments!

The CANNABIS industry is being destroyed by attachments!
@Likes2vape can you use it on a bubbler?
I may get one?

Hi Taz, sorry if you have had any issue contacting us. We have been going threw some hellish times with our server and the people who run it for us. We are hoping to have all communication channels settled soon. we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

Indeed we do have plans with Puffitup to get the product going with them. Possibly as soon as our next shipment im hoping.

We actually just got word today that we will have a small shipment come in monday or tuesday of this coming week. so we should actually be shipping out before the 15th
By next summer?

I'm sick of attachments.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Y
I HATE GonG's!

Regressive attachments!

The CANNABIS industry is being destroyed by attachments!
@Likes2vape can you use it on a bubbler?
I may get one?

By next summer?

I'm sick of attachments.

It's attaches to bubbler with a underdog NonG no problem! Check out page 17 I have some pics showing it!

Likes2vape,
Reactions: ataxian

Putricio

The Extreme Q basket works wonders for the CFX. Take out the stock mouthpiece screen on the CFX. The Extreme Q basket fits perfectly on top of the CFX "oven". My Evo has been feeling neglected since I got the CFX.

Putricio,

subway13029

I believe that this vape is not 100 percent conduction..there are definitely convection properties going on..this doesn't taste like any pure conduction vape I have..and it doesn't have to be firmly packed..seems to blow in the face all the things that say a device is conduction...

I saw @Taz attacking another vape company on another thread earlier..calm down bro..it's just a vape forum..lol

Sorry about double post..please merge

Modnote: Merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
subway13029,
Reactions: mestizo

YungLeaner

I believe that this vape is not 100 percent conduction..there are definitely convection properties going on..this doesn't taste like any pure conduction vape I have..and it doesn't have to be firmly packed..seems to blow in the face all the things that say a device is conduction...
Yeah it's definitely a hybrid of some sort. First few large hits taste delicious almost too full bodied in favor.

YungLeaner,

Taz

Tester
Yes my bad. I was unaware that after 30 years never meeting up that my old "friends" would put some gel LSD in jello shots before leaving.

I did not even know it was available in a gel?I was usually the joker.

I am sorry and apologize to anyone I offended.

Taz.

PS. Hard to figure out a 3D design tripping.

PS. The payback is being planned in case I make it 20 more years!

Taz

Tester
I own up just was tripping. Only once b4 and thought I had the flu.

LOL

Didnt realize I was tripping.

Bet I fouled many here but that is not usually me. I am still looking for my replies.
Took me a day to feel human, I am old it seems.

I hope no harm no foul but do realize the views.

Very nice saying but not meaning harm is not the same as not doing harm.

Taz,

Taz

Tester
It means I stand up for the best PUFFITUP. Wont deny the contact but wont deny the truth and you?

I proved my concerns and you have a store?

Last edited:
Taz,

Ital meditation

Been reading up on this product and def peaks my interest...Those that actually have used the vape, how's the smell? I have a Solo that barely emits any odor when in use compared to the Flowermax that stinks up the room....Need to be as inconspicuous as possible...
Also, any online stores that sell them and have em in stock?
Blessings ✌️

Ital meditation,

Milkytime

Got my CF Friday night, its a really good vape! I'm using the ELB screens like cans i preload and swap on the go they fit perfect in the CF. Definitely some convection going on here the first few hits just flavor flavor light no vapor then it ramps up. it feels like if you pull more back to back it heats up the oven more. so the more you pull the more it heats and the ceramic just holds heat well. Very good flavor till about 75% done with bowl. I have the thing time out on me i guess because I'm using the screens, so i have to re set the session 2-3 times.
i need to use its bowl native but damn I'm so happy with the performance of the screens and pre pack and go

are y'all packing tight or loose?

-really great vape
-great flavor
-Great price
-i think it has better efficiency than my beloved pax 2
-you can pull on this however you want and get good hit no technique needed
-seems to do small or big bowls, not really any hot spots all dark.

-not a fan of the mouthpiece, SO said its shite and is not a fan either

subway13029

I'm digging my cf and def gonna get the CFx..I'm waiting for the official wpa for it..I had heard they were shooting for 4/20..but not sure yet..I think this vape has done a complete turnaround from when the thread first started. All it takes is a solid vape and people will come..conduction or convection if a vape works,is efficient,can blow clouds when needed and has good ass flavor and really checks off a good chunk of the boxes. Some have stated they don't like mp..it's fine to me not a fan of the mini "cu" look so to speak but could def take a spare one and make our own muzzmod..lol

Top Bottom