Black Friday Vape Sales

Mulehead

Thanks to Dan at Cream City Vapes for putting a Ghost
MV-1 bundle together for me including fast charger, extra battery, and crucible dispenser for $300.
Not sure if they’re going to list the bundle or if you need to contact them, but he gave the ok to post it here.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Andreaerdna,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Evilevile

Okay so is the Black M a thing? I want one and I'm wondering if I should continue holding out for one.

Evilevile,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Mulehead

Thanks to Dan at Cream City Vapes for putting a Ghost
MV-1 bundle together for me including fast charger, extra battery, and crucible dispenser for $300.
Not sure if they’re going to list the bundle or if you need to contact them, but he gave the ok to post it here.

Cream City Vapes quoted me a price a little too early/low, the above bundle will be $340 on their website. Sorry for the confusion.

Hope everyone enjoys the extended holiday weekend!!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Ghost MV1 Black Friday Deal!! Click here to take advantage of this promotion!!!

Get the MV1 Black Friday Deal with FREE Fast Charger and Crucible Dispenser Accessories until 26th November (worth $90).

Experience Next Generation Vaping with revolutionary on-demand convection heating technology, which is built to medical device standards for purity of flavor.

MV1 Black Friday Deal includes:

• 1x GHOST MV1 Vape (Choose your color)
  • 1x Fast Charger - 12v/ 2Amp Fast Charger enables rapid charging of your MV1 device
  • 1x Crucible Dispenser - Handy dispenser provides crucible storage compartments and comes with 5 crucibles and lids

Last edited:

ghost

ghost,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Bummer, man... No matter what I try or attempt to add to my cart I still just get a 404 cart error.

I wasn't even planning to buy anything this year, but some of those Namaste deals are looking too good to pass up.
Try a different browser? Mine works with Brave or Chrome on Android.

bossman,
Reactions: cpk
Top Bottom