Black Friday Vape Sales

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Cool looking case and stash design (they stick together magnetically it looks like?). I'd much rather have the Omni than that ebony stem with a brass fitting.

Also kinda bullshit that they flash an Omni in the first seconds of the ad when that's not part of the "everything you see in the video" even though you technically did see it.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
For EU folks: namastevapes has also a .fr site and I guess .it .uk ...

Offers are less appealing than us ones but still quite good - 30%off

Got a solo2 for 149€

Evilevile

Damn if I didn't just order the black M and a walnut stash, I just might have ordered that ebony combo. The smellproof design is intriguing.

Anyone know a vendor that sells quality torches that might also be doing a black Friday sale? I want to pick up a nice triple/quad torch at a discount but all I know is lightersdirect.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Folks on the Flip Brick thread seem underwhelmed, describing it as the most inconsistent and combustible model by far.

Oh, seems like it's sold out anyway. Shows in stock but you can't add it to your cart in any of the three wood choices.

Not surprising at that price I guess.

Last edited:

Vital

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Sick Vape,

MinnBobber

I thought sous-vide means under vacuum?
I did not get how it creates this.
Or what does sous-vide mean here?
Yes, it does mean under vacuum as you cook with vacuum sealed bags under the precise temp water.
They make small $12 hand vacuum pumps like in picture
img56c.jpg

Vital

I found some UNBELIEVABLE DEALS!

For Example:

Firefly 2: (Includes either 2 day shipping or a free Hard Top 4 Piece Grinder) $179.99

Arizer EQ: $119.96

Arizer Q: $87.99 (Comes with 4 free basket screens)

Storz & Bickel Plenty (Includes a Meditainer and a 4 Piece CNC manufactured aluminum grinder): $152.90

Storz & Bickel Mighty: (Includes a Meditainer and a 4 Piece CNC manufactured aluminum grinder) $260.00

Storz & Bickel Crafty: (Includes a Meditainer and a 4 Piece CNC manufactured aluminum grinder)
$199.99

Magical Butter 2: $139.96
Make sure and check the box where it says "Please Choose Bonus Gift". :rockon:

There are tons more! :drool:

EVERYTHING IS ON SALE, AND INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!!! :tup:

Get an additional 20% off of their INSANELY low prices with coupon code: "FRIDAY20" :o

Here is a link to the store:

https://tetrameds.com/ :)

Wishing all of you A Very Happy Holiday! :wave:

I thought sous-vide means under vacuum?
I did not get how it creates this.
Or what does sous-vide mean here?

A wonderful machine by the way, aside from no net for my cooker besides maybe bluetooth.
Sorry probably just my english.

Check out this link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sous-vide

Last edited by a moderator:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
If that TetraMeds site is an authorized dealer (are they?) those deals are really good. The Solo II comes to $150 and the Mighty is cheaper than the reddit sheet had anywhere this weekend (though several deals included accessories).

Top Bottom