Black Friday Vape Sales

Vital

Thank you! I had no idea! Always love learning about new things.

That would work with rosin press plates too? :lol:

You are very welcome! ;)

If that TetraMeds site is an authorized dealer (are they?) those deals are really good. The Solo II comes to $150 and the Mighty is cheaper than the reddit sheet had anywhere this weekend (though several deals included accessories).

All the Storz & Bickel vapes at Tetra Meds include a Meditainer and a 4 Piece CNC manufactured aluminum grinder.

Vital

It will be nice if Tetrameds accepted PayPal to protect your purchase. Zero reviews online.

Is it Tetra Meds or TetraMeds? (I’m not sure). I purchased a Medtainer using my credit card and as of now there is no fraudulent activity on my account. I also received the Medtainer in the mail today. :D

aaaand you don’t happen to be involved with this Tetra-Meds shop, mmh ?

I have no affiliation with this company. I am NOT associated with them, and will not be compensated in any way, shape, or form…in fact I have no idea who owns it. Their website says they are in California. I stumbled on their website over the weekend, and was reluctant to post a link to it until I had placed a (a very small order) using my credit. Once I was sure that there was no suspicious activity on my credit card, only then did I post the link and coupon code.

I can neither vouch for them nor knock them. All I know is I placed a very small order with them and they seem legit. ;)

I am disabled and retired, and I have no vested interest in any business or company.

I just wanted to spread the word to a great group of people...(All of you). :love:

I could have sworn that that is what this thread was for. :hmm:

It will be nice if Tetrameds accepted PayPal to protect your purchase. Zero reviews online.

Agreed! Unfortunately they don't, so use caution and I hope that it turns out great for everyone! :tup:

Last edited:

Vital

I wanted to let everyone know that the orders (two separate small orders) I placed with TetraMeds both arrived and were as described. I still have had no unauthorized activity on my credit card. The items were a little slow to get to me, but it's also a crazy, busy, time of year. Now that I have used this website twice, and found that it is both legit, and has great prices...I wanted to let all of you know. :tup:

I hope this is helpful.

Wishing all of you A Very Happy Holiday, and a Wonderful New Year...:love:

Last edited:

mestizo

I wanted to let everyone know that the orders (two seperate small orders) I placed with TetraMeds both arrived and were as described. I still have had no unauthorized activity on my credit card. The items were a little slow to get to me, but it's also a crazy, busy time of year. Now that I have used this website twice and found that it is both legit, and has great prices I wanted to let all of you know. :tup:

I hope this is helpful.

Wishing all of you A Very Happy Holiday, and a Wonderful New Year...:love:
Can you show us the box they arrived in, and the products you ordered, maybe that will convince me to trust a new company with zero reviews.

mestizo,
Reactions: arb

Vital

Can you show us the box they arrived in, and the products you ordered, maybe that will convince me to trust a new company with zero reviews.

No box (save the shipping container)...I ordered a Medtainer, and some butane. I wish I would have looked in my junk mail folder, there was a coupon code for 25% off on Black Friday but I only knew of the 20% off coupon...still a great deal! There website if you look has Norton Shopping guarantee. It's in the bottom left hand corner. Click on it and a window opens up that informs you of the protection that is included at no charge.

This what it says on the page that opens:

GuaranteedSeal.gif

Tetra Meds
provides Norton™ Shopping Guarantee.

Verified: December 06, 2018
Norton Shopping Guarantee enables the best online merchants to provide their buyers an independently guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over their purchase.

When you buy from this merchant, you will receive for FREE:
IdTheft.png

ID Theft
Protection
$10,000
PurGuar.png

Purchase
Guarantee
$1,000
Lowest.png

Lowest Price
Guarantee
$100

Norton Shopping Guarantee means:
» This merchant's identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified.
» This merchant's performance is monitored on every transaction.
» Norton Shopping Guarantee is automatically included with your purchase at no cost and provides you with:
- $10,000 Identity Theft Protection
Receive comprehensive assistance and financial coverage if your identity is stolen anywhere online or offline.
- $1,000 Purchase Guarantee
All terms (returns, refunds, shipping, etc) are independently guaranteed.
- $100 Lowest Price Guarantee
If the published store price drops, we will pay you the difference, up to $100.
Some restrictions apply, learn more about these free benefits.
Visit the merchant's website for details on their terms of sale.
Are you an online merchant?
Symantec has just introduced this revolutionary new product that helps successful online retailers like you increase sales, conversions and customer satisfaction.

Offer Norton Shopping Guarantee on your own store today

getseal

About SSL Certificates

I will say this nicely because I don't want to get into trouble. It's not my job to convince you to buy from them...quite frankly, I could care less...don't trust 'em, don't buy from them. Problem solved!

:horse:

Last edited:

mestizo

No box (save the shipping container)...I ordered a Medtainer, and some butane. I wish I would have looked in my junk mail folder, there was a coupon code for 25% off on Black Friday but I only knew of the 20% off coupon...still a great deal! There website if you look has Norton Shopping guarantee. It's in the bottom left hand corner. Click on it and a window opens up that informs you of the protection that is included at no charge.

This what it says on the page that opens:

GuaranteedSeal.gif

Tetra Meds
provides Norton™ Shopping Guarantee.

Verified: December 06, 2018
Norton Shopping Guarantee enables the best online merchants to provide their buyers an independently guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over their purchase.

When you buy from this merchant, you will receive for FREE:
IdTheft.png

ID Theft
Protection
$10,000
PurGuar.png

Purchase
Guarantee
$1,000
Lowest.png

Lowest Price
Guarantee
$100

Norton Shopping Guarantee means:
» This merchant's identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified.
» This merchant's performance is monitored on every transaction.
» Norton Shopping Guarantee is automatically included with your purchase at no cost and provides you with:
- $10,000 Identity Theft Protection
Receive comprehensive assistance and financial coverage if your identity is stolen anywhere online or offline.
- $1,000 Purchase Guarantee
All terms (returns, refunds, shipping, etc) are independently guaranteed.
- $100 Lowest Price Guarantee
If the published store price drops, we will pay you the difference, up to $100.
Some restrictions apply, learn more about these free benefits.
Visit the merchant's website for details on their terms of sale.
Are you an online merchant?
Symantec has just introduced this revolutionary new product that helps successful online retailers like you increase sales, conversions and customer satisfaction.

Offer Norton Shopping Guarantee on your own store today

getseal

About SSL Certificates

I will say this nicely because I don't want to get into trouble. It's not my job to convince you to buy from them...quite frankly, I could care less...don't trust 'em, don't buy from them. Problem solved!

:horse:
Yeah, I’ll stick with Puffitup.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks, @Vital, TetraMeds owe you and deserve at least a chance to enter the market, plenty of room in the market to keep suppliers on their toes!
PIU and Randy sound great but wanted US$25 just for postage to Aus for a Space Case slip ring that would have weighed less than a letter.:tup:

Vital

Thanks, @Vital, TetraMeds owe you and deserve at least a chance to enter the market, plenty of room in the market to keep suppliers on their toes!
PIU and Randy sound great but wanted US$25 just for postage to Aus for a Space Case slip ring that would have weighed less than a letter.:tup:

You are most welcome LesPlenty. I'm always glad to help anyone I can in here...you folks are the best! :love:

Vital

I posted this in the new thread "On Sale" but for those of you that haven't found it yet, it's in the Vapor Lounge.

Here's today's deal:

I got a goody for everyone, but you have to enter before 6 p.m. tomorrow EST (-5:00 GMT).

Storz & Bickel are giving away a Volcano Classic in tomorrow's drawing! :drool:

Here is the link to the web-page where you can enter:

Use this link: https://www.facebook.com/Storz-Bickel-51016997517/

On the right hand side of the page you'll see the words (2nd from top) "Advent Calendar". Click on it.

Now click on the Green star with today's date #9

That will open up the entry form.

(If that link doesn't work, do a search for Storz & Bickel on FaceBook, once you're on their web-page follow the rest of the instructions I typed above.)

Good Luck Everyone!!! :tup:

Last edited:

Vital

For anyone interested...I received another order from TetraMeds today. Unfortunately it was the wrong item. I called their 800 number and spoke with Gavin in customer service. He immediately sent me an RMA and a prepaid shipping label (which I received). The company seems trustworthy but very new. Gavin never heard of FC, so I told him about this forum, and suggested that someone from TetraMeds might want to pay us a visit. I'm not posting this to influence anyone, merely to let you know that I have now placed 3 small orders with them, have not had any unauthorized activity on my credit card, and they genuinely seem to care about their customers. I will let you know how the RMA goes, but I wanted to share this information (for what it's worth).

Alexis

For anyone interested...I received another order from TetraMeds today. Unfortunately it was the wrong item. I called their 800 number and spoke with Gavin in customer service. He immediately sent me an RMA and a prepaid shipping label (which I received). The company seems trustworthy but very new. Gavin never heard of FC, so I told him about this forum, and suggested that someone from TetraMeds might want to pay us a visit. I'm not posting this to influence anyone, merely to let you know that I have now placed 3 small orders with them, have not had any unauthorized activity on my credit card, and they genuinely seem to care about their customers. I will let you know how the RMA goes, but I wanted to share this information (for what it's worth).
Mmm. And exactly HOW MUCH are Tetrameds paying you? :nope:
Haha just kidding bro. This all sounds very promising and good on you for trying to help them get there toes in here and begin to establish a solid reputation.

A good start on this and no question thanks to you. This place is very influential and if retailers can be seen consistently, from the off to be 100% fair, honest reasonable and transparent in everything they do, it pays off dividends in both the short and the long run.

I hope they are able to recognise and appreciate this is all helping you are giving them onto the ladder. Nothing for you to feel you should justify either, I understand how you are simply using your energy to try and do some good, always better than doing nothing hey? :)

Vital

Mmm. And exactly HOW MUCH are Tetrameds paying you? :nope:
Haha just kidding bro. This all sounds very promising and good on you for trying to help them get there toes in here and begin to establish a solid reputation.

A good start on this and no question thanks to you. This place is very influential and if retailers can be seen consistently, from the off to be 100% fair, honest reasonable and transparent in everything they do, it pays off dividends in both the short and the long run.

I hope they are able to recognize and appreciate this is all helping you are giving them onto the ladder. Nothing for you to feel you should justify either, I understand how you are simply using your energy to try and do some good, always better than doing nothing hey? :)

:lmao:

Thanks for the very kind words. :bowdown:

Tonight they have Skunk bags for 20% off with the code: SKUNK20
Here is the link:
https://tetrameds.com/?post_type=product&s=Skunk+bags

Top Bottom