1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Best vaporizer for lower temperatures (158-165C°)

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by VapeReady, May 5, 2018.

1. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Agreed!

Some of those ghost hits have a very spacey stone!

RUDE BOY likes this.
  2. VapeReady

VapeReady Member

Ok i'm hesitating this is not good i hate not being able to make a choice as fast as i can... I have to admit i'm picky sometimes and can be quite difficult when i have to make a choice.

I think it comes down to either:

1. Mighty
    2. Solo II
    3. Fury II
    :bang:

Life's a bitch peace :peace:

3. Tiny88

Tiny88 Deluxe420

Can't comment on the Solo as I have never used one. :\

4. Waldorulez

Waldorulez Well-Known Member

Get the pocket friendly one

5. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Supreme V3

6. VapeReady

VapeReady Member

I think it's a draw between Solo II and Mighty... The only thing i might be concerned about now is the temperature precision and draw restriction. Which one is more precise?

7. blackstone

blackstone Well-Known Member

Get the Mighty, it has an isolated air path that doesn't contain a glass LCD screen.

Also I don't know about Solo II, but among other things, the whole two part vape with fragile glass and needing to hold the parts together in use killed the Solo I for me when I got my Mighty.

just_the_flu likes this.
  8. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

I don't believe anyone here could give you an honest answer to that question.

(Like: I don't care for the Mighty. . . so I'd say the Solo II is more precise.)

9. VapeReady

VapeReady Member

Lol did you ever open up a mighty unit and have a look at the inside? I don't think this isolated airpath you are talking about will make it so much better. I have seen the inside and i must say that i'm not impressed with it. For the money it could have been made better, no wonder replica's are being made in china. A lot of plastic, heck mighty is almost all plastic... And let's not talk about the annoying mouthpiece either...

You see i'm quite sceptical and when i want something i'm looking for i will take my time before picking something out i don't have a deadline so i don't care if it has to wait. Opinions however are important the more i read them the closer i get to making up a decision.

RUDE BOY likes this.
  10. VapeReady

VapeReady Member

Well i guess someone in here could know the answer on that question. I'm not asking the best but rather the more precise on temperature control...

11. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Someone could but I don't know how they would.

What I was saying is due to the bias of which vape you like more will be the one you judge to have the most precise temp (as in the temp you set is the temp of the herbs are while vaping).

I know some people here have tried recording the temps in (through ?)the load in different vapes like the OG solo and couldn't produce reliable data session to session. So I'm not sure I see a way to compare the temp vape to vape.

Hope that makes sense.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors