Best Portable vaporizer (price is not an issue)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple S

I already own a volcano vaporizer which is amazing, but now I want a vaporizer that is portable as-well. Price is not an issue for me so can I get some suggestions on what is the best portable vaporizer today.

Triple S,

scottio19

scotty
or the Arizer Solo. those are two great electric battery-powered portables, now go research them in their threads! you can decide for yourself what is "best", trust me the research is worth getting the vape that fits your needs. I have an MFLB and can also vouch for it's extreme portability.

you want electric (battery) or flame (butane) powered? personally I dislike batteries for portability, don't like carrying those around too- that's why I'm buying a glass vapo-bowl as part of my portable lineup (it's powered by a butane torch and will not run out of power on the go). There are alot of variables to consider, like this.

btw, if you highlight the "fuckcombustion" logo at the top of the page, there's a secret text

scottio19,

scottio19

scotty
dope I'm gonna change my layout theme right now

Triple S, I think you will be happy to hear that many of the greatest portable vapes cost under $200, and you can get lighter-powered vapes for 50 and under (vaporstar, vapo-bowl, vapor genie).

I have a volcano too haha just thought id add that

scottio19,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Too funny.
2a0ghf7.jpg

Stu,
Reactions: 215z

Triple S

Thanks for the help guys by doing my research it seems like Arizer Solo is the best portable vaporizer on the market today. It seems to have great reviews do you guys agree?

Triple S,

scottio19

scotty
yes, that would be my personal portable choice. glass stem, so its breakable. but one of the harder hitting portables it seems.

scottio19,

Triple S

K so I guess I am going with the Arizer Solo then but does anyone know there official website can't seem to find it.

Triple S,

gn0me

gnonsensical
Manufacturer
Ooh! Wait! Pick me, pick me!

Alright, it's not the most discreet, but best taste from a portable? Hands down.

gn0me,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've got a gnome on the way, so I can't comment on its functionality yet, But it looks to be one of the better flame powered vapes I've seen.

I can verify that the solo is an awesome vape from my experiences.
Arizer don't have an official site for it (I have no idea why).
But there are plenty of reputable retailers who sell it.

Planetvape.ca just released some GonG stems for the solo if you are planning on using water filtration.
But I think they are now on back order for a few weeks.

The draw is also a lot more restricted than you would be used to with the volcano, but it doesn't take long to get used to IMO.

If you have access to concentrates, then the omicron may also be another portable to look into.
It's very discrete (since its basically an e-cig), and even easier to carry around than the solo.

Frederick McGuire,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Triple S said:
Thanks for the help guys by doing my research it seems like Arizer Solo is the best portable vaporizer on the market today. It seems to have great reviews do you guys agree?

Personally, I strongly disagree with that. I felt that way at first and changed my mind. Still love my thermovape though ... knock on wood.

There are plenty of people who believe the solo is the best portable so your results may vary, but I personally rate the TV way higher than the solo.

darkrom,

weedemon

enthusiast
if stealth is no issue then yes I think the solo is your best bet :)

if you do want stealth then the Thermovape gets my vote

weedemon,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Really depends on what you're going for. Yes there is no "best", but the TV fits the bill for the stealthiest of vapor missions. Small size, 10 sec heatup, very easy to carry preloaded in a pocket and ready to go on a moment's notice. I can't comment on the solo as I do not own one (yet :brow: ) but if stealth is less of an issue in a portable, it might be perfect for you.

They really are two different beasts, the TV being the more "raw" of them. Mechanical switch operation, no digital circuit boards, thus nearly indestructible. It's just you, your herb, and the heater core baby. Technique is everything, so most seem to love it or hate it. I can pull tasty invisible hits when I need to be discreet and still catch my buzz, or blow clouds of epic proportions if the time is right. Definitely not the vape for everyone, though. My solution is to eventually own both, although I know my TV has a spot as my travel buddy that will be hard to fill.

I hope my words help someone, anyone make an informed decision about their purchase. Cause everyone needs a sweet portable vape of some sort...

Peloton,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Minivap?? Prety sure it's at least the most expensive.... That makes it the best right? :rolleyes:

SF Giant,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Peloton said:
Really depends on what you're going for. Yes there is no "best", but the TV fits the bill for the stealthiest of vapor missions.

My challenge to you: I will hit my LB and you hit your TV in a busy restaurant, and we will see who escapes notice the longest.

pakalolo,
Reactions: 215z

Triple S

I am just getting a portable vape because I cannot bring my volcano everywhere so I end up doing a joint which really defeats the purpose of vaporizing anyway. I am debating between the solo and the MFLB, but stealth is not an issue for me and money is not either. I have some general questions about the MFLB like can a person get really high from it? Is the high the same as the volcano? How many people can get high from it at once? vaping out of the MFLB is it still as healthy as vaping out of a volcano?

Triple S,

darkrom

Great Scott!
pakalolo said:
Peloton said:
Really depends on what you're going for. Yes there is no "best", but the TV fits the bill for the stealthiest of vapor missions.

My challenge to you: I will hit my LB and you hit your TV in a busy restaurant, and we will see who escapes notice the longest.

After owning and really liking both, my vote goes to the TV honestly, unless you use MFLB without a stem. That being said once you ARE noticed, at least the TV looks like an ecig, but the MFLB looks like a wooden box full of cannabis lol.

darkrom,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
darkrom said:
pakalolo said:
Peloton said:

After owning and really liking both, my vote goes to the TV honestly, unless you use MFLB without a stem. That being said once you ARE noticed, at least the TV looks like an ecig, but the MFLB looks like a wooden box full of cannabis lol.

I always use the LB without a stem. I can hide it in my hand. You can't hide your TV, it looks like you're putting a tube in your mouth. I will look like I am covering my mouth for a yawn or a cough, or simply resting my chin in my hands. You will look like you're sucking on a tube. I will look like I'm covering a smirk, because you will look like you're busted.

pakalolo,

darkrom

Great Scott!
pakalolo said:
darkrom said:
pakalolo said:

I always use the LB without a stem. I can hide it in my hand. You can't hide your TV, it looks like you're putting a tube in your mouth. I will look like I am covering my mouth for a yawn or a cough, or simply resting my chin in my hands. You will look like you're sucking on a tube. I will look like I'm covering a smirk, because you will look like you're busted.

LOL. I get what you are saying. Without the stem (something my throat would NOT accept) you can be pretty damn sneaky with the MFLB and yes without the stem it is THE most stealthy for most situations. However, if you use it in places like crowded restaurants, I don't think you are being as sneaky as you'd hope.

darkrom,

max

Out to lunch
Triple S said:
I have some general questions about the MFLB like can a person get really high from it?
Yeah, in the same you can get really drunk from just sipping wine. It just takes a lot of sips.

Is the high the same as the volcano?
Vapor is vapor. The same temp is gonna give you the same effect no matter what hardware you use. There's a big difference between sucking vapor from a bag and operating an LB though. You can drive an automatic the first time behind the wheel. A stickshift requires learning how to use the clutch.

darkrom said:
if you use it in places like crowded restaurants, I don't think you are being as sneaky as you'd hope.
I've done it quite a few times, and from a vantage point where I could see who's looking at me. Nobody looked twice. Of course, I'm not exhaling a cloud of vapor either. I don't even use the box for that kind of hit.

max,

Taliwacker

lol, yea you'll be covering your smirk with a battery sticking out of your hand.....Either way if your going to vape in an indoor public place go the the fucking bathroom for christs sake. Is it really worth getting busted over stupidity? I know your looking for a portable vape Triple S, but I found a solution that has served all my portability needs from flying on a plane to eating in a crowded restaurant. It is called Green Dragon. A simple google search will pull up a vast library of information. Basically it's liquid THC. Only takes 1 drop mixed in whatever I'm eating or drinking to get stoned for around 4+ hours. It's extremely easy to make as long as you have access to high quality nuggets. 1/8th of weed makes around 30-34 hits. Just throwing this out there, it really changed how and when I get high.

PS- I realize I'm not answering TripleS question, I am providing him an alternative method to vaping on the go.

mod note: Please review the rules. Calling another member stupid isn't allowed here.

Taliwacker,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom