Best microdoser that isn’t a Dynavap?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
After years of using session vapes to get myself high enough to jump over the moon, I’ve come to appreciate the more subtle effects of microdosing. I got a Dynavap M with Ti tip and am amazed at how much effect I can get from so little flower. Ever since then, I’ve looked at most vapes and wondering why I would ever need to vape so much flower at one time.

If my main focus is A. Microdosing and B. Great flavor, is the Dynavap the best there is? Are there other dry herb options that offer great flavor and big effects with a little flower?

I do also have a Splinter Z, which I’ve been using with the bowl half packed. I have plenty of ways to vape concentrates so no need for concentrate suggestions.

What does FC say? From my own research I’ve seen the Fury 2 or POTV One listed as good microdosers, but I’ve also heard the taste is nothing special on either of them. I’ve heard the Ghost MV1 is really powerful with small amounts of herb but you only get one good tasting hit per crucible. Should I just get an Omnivap to maximize my Dynavap experience?
Sorry in advance if it was mentionned since the OP but I only read it and not the rest of the thread...

I would suggest the following vapes:

- MistVape Vaporizers, all are perfectly designed for micro-dosing, all full convection
- Vaponic, butane powered and very cheap
- Fog by X-Vape is a very good vape for that purpose especially if you add a screen on the top of the load (I'm always impressed by the vapor amount from such tiny loads), on the cheap side too, convection and conduction)

I never used the glass attachments with my Fury but it doesn't look like the best for true micro-dosing but more a personnal suited session vape.
In this category I would suggest the Novae (mine is OG but there is the 2 now) which is a very good under rated vape, mix of vection&duction, taste better than the Fury imho (and replacable 18650 battery too!). Bowl is pretty large but doesn't function very well like it comes (at least with the version I have) but if you add a tiny mesh pad or a top part of a Flowermate dosing caps like I did, you'll get a better vapor production and abv will comes out very well spent which is not possible without this tiny mod. So, basically you can reduce the bowl size as you like.

Good luck but maybe you already choosed your vape but maybe others may like my suggestions, no personnal interest except my reputation here:lol:

edit: yes Firewood's vapes are awesome for micro-dosing too! And yes for sure Logs are the desktops for that purpose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom