Best glass in the world? IE, money-is-no-object Glass

SD_haze

Sweet, where did you see these?
In a few days he's doing a bong art show here in Southern California.
The gallery just posted some preview pictures.

JoePetersShow.jpg

(Pretty sure everything at these shows are for sale ;))

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yes, Goosefire is ran by HighPriority Glass in Long Beach. They do great things for blowers and the industry I have heard (from blowers) :)

Never the less, Joe Peter's work looks awesome. It just keeps getting better and better with the art and the science of this medium.

I would die for a piece like that in the poster - guess that fits the theme of the thread. Money no object.... Being a long term scuba diver sea life stuff is my bag. I would care if it wasn't even a pipe and it may not be one. Still something I could sit and admire for hours.
Thanks so much for posting it!

PhotoRider,

oneinfinitecreator

I love those landscape pipes... i'd love to have one on display once i'm older and have expendable budgets for art :p

Photorider shared this one with me the other day.... Gotta say i'm a fan

GFG_49-521__29483.1331346019.1280.1280.jpg

oneinfinitecreator,
Reactions: Tom Funk

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
I understand that everyone loves some custom blown glass, I just see myself enjoying a scientific piece much more than one of these pieces of art. I mostly say that because I would be afraid of it breaking the whole time that I used it, therefore I feel like it would sit on the shelf.

Thus why I really like this piece.

tumblr_mt50ae75GR1qfkx1mo1_500.jpg

Devol piece.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yes, that is the point, money no object :) cool pipe.

For me if I break it in use it died doing its job. Course I still cry.

PhotoRider,
Reactions: mlo4sho

SD_haze

If I had heady glass like this and still lived in California, I would forever be paranoid about the next "big quake" destroying all my babies!

Top Bottom