Gear Best glass for dabs?

SD_haze

Yea, it's full melt. Shit bubbles up and leaves no ash or anything behind. I know straight up "production hash" would not work, but this stuff is like taffy :)
Have you done the tin foil test to confirm there really isn't residue left behind?
(Putting a tiny tiny dab on tin foil and heat it up so it boils off. BHO leaves absolutely nothing whereas even full-melt usually has a little residue)

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Tsat it shouid work (with little residue from vegetable micro particles), and for your oil rig and knowing you own some glass with female joints you should check this out:
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/conc...s/highly-educated-infiniti-titanium-nail.html
You could "transform" any of your pieces in an oil rig with no adaptors+ nails+ globes...

;)

Oh and be aware, after taking that route there is no coming back! :brow:

Yippie

It looks like it, but that's an illusion.

This is why I've grown to hate that website....almost every (if not all) of those links say "Out of Stock"
But it doesn't tell you until you click it >.<

Well I ended up getting something very different
BlazeMaster_Fire_n_ice_rig_1._1024x1024.jpg

...Joe at theheadcenter.com was very responsive to my emails. I very excited to get this one soon.

SD_haze

Well I ended up getting something very different

...Joe at theheadcenter.com was very responsive to my emails. I very excited to get this one soon.
Don't think I've ever seen, what looks like, a hand-ground worked dewaar joint :haw:
Real nice Fire&Ice theme

Yippie

Don't think I've ever seen, what looks like, a hand-ground worked dewaar joint :haw:
Real nice Fire&Ice theme

I'm very interested in how if functions - if anyone experience with pieces like this (from blazemaster) we'd love to hear from you : )

Yippie,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
You could "transform" any of your pieces in an oil rig with no adaptors+ nails+ globes...

I certainly thought of something like that but I really don't want to gunk up a Mobius with melty goo. Wow, it's a very cool device, though!

I am actually in the process of bidding on a really cool looking rig from "Rev". It's a hand-blown (obviously) rig with both 14 and 18mm domes. It has an adapter to go to the 18mm and also comes with a glass nail.

It's similar to this one, but spikier and with the adapter, etc:

2011-06-16175929.jpg

Knowing next to nothing about dabbing and oil rigs, I just want to make sure this bubble is something that will perform in an oil rig.

BHO leaves absolutely nothing whereas even full-melt usually has a little residue
I get that there might be residual material, but there is no way I am going to start making BHO. Tried it once and hated the whole experience.

Tstat,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
The goo is IME&O much easier to take out daily form my pieces then the vegetable residue created by flower vaping/bonging... The goo only requires hot water, and gone!

Yes your little rig should do the job pretty good: little diffy=more flavors!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
That's good to know! As I said, I have no experience at all with this. I do know that a golden goo starts dripping into my Eclipse H20 in little time at all. I think this will be fun, and it's really a great price (if I end up winning it).

Tstat,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
you may find that setup a little harsh if your new to dabbing. i suggest getting a male to male for your ion too, so you can try out also.

ilovebOObs,

Pappy

shmaporist
Picked up a nice dish and dabber from an artist on Etsy. Colors match up great with this piece. I have been using it since I got it (with the Cloud and a nail), so I figured I'd clean it up and take some shots.
img0201xns.jpg

img0202mk.jpg
The Vigil looks sweet with the dish! Is that hash and a glow rod?

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, hash and some crumble. I love this thing, but now I want more worked shit. All I do is browse BM, and it's once again, all your fault!

Tstat,
Reactions: Pappy

cleetz

Hey ILoveBOOBS! , the reason why that dab rig is so nice and desirable, is the way the smoke travels through. I have a bio which is similiar in that, the nail is on top, the smoke travels down, then up straight through a fairly slim tunnel, directly into lungs. With big rigs and complex tubes (big bulky surface area is worst) the smoke gets stale while you are still taking your hit! You want a nice fast cash (burn) and clean small surface area, nice bong.
Heres my Bent glass, which I broke because its thin...

Advanced Educated Titanium Nail, Dutch Treat Honeycomb ; Lifes treasure .

Bent & Bio are good brands... imo . However I am ordering THIS Thicker Glass soon, which will last longer!

http://cloudtec.bigcartel.com/product/the-tank

cleetz,
mrboote,
Top Bottom