1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Gear Best glass for dabs?

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by bassplayer, Oct 2, 2012.

1. thetrufeisty

thetrufeisty Active Member

I want one so bad!!! ARG! The un-work ones like above are not listed online. If your buddy or you want to let go of it you know im a great buyer ;) The incog is still going strong.
  2. Rastakolnikov

Rastakolnikov Member

Yeah i've been trying to get hold of a plain little beer rig for months now.
    Steve hasn't signed into any of his forum accounts in months and doesn't seem to be accepting any more facebook friends so i have no idea how to get hold of him :(
  3. Purpl3_Haz3

Purpl3_Haz3 On a Permanent Vakation

I'd been looking for one of these recently as well, but had recently given up on the hunt for one, as they/steve, seem to be rather elusive. Then tonight, when I was searching for some concentrate stuff on google, I stumbled upon The Head Center. After looking at the link that brought me there, I clicked on their glass section. It seems like all of their glass is really pricey, and could probably be found cheaper else-where...but maybe I'm wrong :lol: Just what I gathered after looking quickly, but it's been a long day!

Anyhow, they seem to sell several different mini rigs, by beer glass, and they all seem to be in stock. They range from $190 for the clear plain mini rig, up to $315 for the one with the most work (work on the inside and out.) And coming in at $225, are the ones that are worked on the outside alone. They all include a matching dome, but no nail.

Links \/

$190 - Clear plain mini

$225 - Slime mini | Slime n' Green mini | Green n' Slime mini (yes it's different lol) | Green with leaf mini | Marbled mini |

$315 - Drippin mini
    Rastakolnikov likes this.
  4. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

Purpl3_Haz3 likes this.
  5. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

Purpl3_Haz3 likes this.
  6. Purpl3_Haz3

Purpl3_Haz3 On a Permanent Vakation

Glad I could help out! Those pieces, and the worked ones, are all linked in my post above...

And, heads up. Looks like other sites now have beerglass back in stock. :shrug: Maybe steve is back around...? (not to say he went anywhere, but it seemed as though his pieces/accounts had gone to ghost status.) http://www.710tees.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=64
  7. Rastakolnikov

Rastakolnikov Member

You are my hero :)

Yeah they seem to be a bit overpriced, but at least they have them in stock. Also, international shipping is only $20 which makes it more bearable for me.
    farscaper likes this.
  8. jdee

jdee Well-Known Member

what's great about an HMK rig or curve with a screen instead of a nail/dome setup is how much dry claim you get back, that you can keep vaping, instead of useless wet claim.
  9. Rastakolnikov

Rastakolnikov Member

If you use the coupon code "legalweed" you get 30% off your order (until New Year) which makes the prices MUCH better.
    With the discount, the clear rigs are only $133 , the ones with a few marbles are $157.50 and the dripping rigs are $220.50

Thanks again for the link Purpl3_Haz3!

I plan on ordering a female hmk curve to add to my rig once aqualab have them back in stock.
    farscaper and FLskwat like this.
  10. FLskwat

FLskwat VAPOLITICS!

Nice price drop, I snagged one here:
    http://www.brotherswithglass.com/Beer_Glass_Concentrate_14mm_Bubbler_Honey_p/bwg-bg001.htm
    cause I wanted the 14 mm version below 5'' and with triple maria mouthpiece! They have good prices too! ;)
  11. Lou

Lou Active Member

Man I wish I could try dabbing but theres nowhere to get concentrates around here.
  12. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

Lou, check out the spidermans oil extracaganza page... U might get inspired
  13. Lou

Lou Active Member

I know, I've looked into making but just a little too risky for my taste. Wish it was locally available
    farscaper likes this.
  14. FLskwat

FLskwat VAPOLITICS!

[​IMG]
    Hmmmm, seeeeexy!
    Tamataz, Shoff and Frederick McGuire like this.
  15. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

$$$exy fuck ya!
  16. Shoff

Shoff Active Member

Fuuuuuuhk what's that vertigo piece called?!
  17. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

For $500 you can own this sweet mama! and its a recycler... they seem to be all the rage all of a sudden, or am i still just way behind times here in limbo?
    http://www.highpriorityglass.com/br...r-showerhead-direct-injection-vapor-rig-18mm/

Although, im not quite sure WTF the airpath is exactly... is the showerhead for recycling into the pillar? so is it stemless> pillar > up to recycler.. water down, vapor up > lower chamber recycles to the pillar on top via reversal of the showerhead...

and i kinda like this one cause its a wee more affordable.

http://www.highpriorityglass.com/br...ion-inline-vapor-rig-with-matching-dome-18mm/
    [​IMG]

although the pillar looks so much better... id like to see a side by side bates/worm and the vertigo Pillar recycler video... would be sooo sweet!
    Bouldorado likes this.
  18. NewVape

NewVape Got Glass?

Wow that's sweet! I like that second one. Not a bad price point for that one. Might have to start saving my pennies.
  19. farscaper

farscaper °•._□■▪-

Ive been trying sooo hard to save up to buy a,nice glass piece when i go,on vacation in the smokies, buts its really hard with all the glass pics on this page alone! I think im gonna have to get some more acessories here pretty quick lol or i will,go mad!
  20. makisupacurtain

makisupacurtain Well-Known Member

21. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

farscaper likes this.
  22. Shoff

Shoff Active Member

That's a steal for 300! Definitely would pick this up over a Sovereignty recycler
  23. FLskwat

FLskwat VAPOLITICS!

That recycler has been out for a few months now on HP and yes all VT glass is low price and good quality but the mini Vertigo pillar recycler is just another league! :science:
  24. FLskwat

FLskwat VAPOLITICS!

I think I just acted as my own Santa (a pretty sick Santa BTW if you ask me)... common to your daddy, sexy mamma! :love:
    farscaper and bassplayer like this.
  25. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors