Best cartridges for distillate

420democrat

prefilled should not really function any better than what we are creating they are the same carts but when purchased wholesale are rebranded if you buy enough

Take your favorite prefilled take a good look at it and you'll find it on eBay and or dhgate the dispensaries are shipping the stuff in from the same places as us
It is the same products but when they buy 5000+ they can get their pretty logo slapped on

Jenelle

prefilled should not really function any better than what we are creating they are the same carts but when purchased wholesale are rebranded if you buy enough

Take your favorite prefilled take a good look at it and you'll find it on eBay and or dhgate the dispensaries are shipping the stuff in from the same places as us
It is the same products but when they buy 5000+ they can get their pretty logo slapped on
That’s what I thought too. Because while searching so much online for cartridges you’ll run into the wholesale suppliers and you’re right- I think I’ve def seen where these companies are getting them. Or something like it...Just seems like I have bad luck with these refillables.. but I don’t think I’m giving up yet... I’ll try the amigo next I think .. I’m kinda stuck on making this work for me!

florduh

Hey have you solved the flooding issue on the Veco Ceramics? And you find the flavor on par with something like the Trinity?

I just got a Trinity XL and I really like it so far. More open airflow and better taste than any other cart I've tried. The only thing that concerns me is I've heard they can leak and can be a little temperamental.

I just didn't know if you find the flavor "muted" at all.

Also, where are you picking up ceramic coils for the Veco? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

420democrat

Hey have you solved the flooding issue on the Veco Ceramics? And you find the flavor on par with something like the Trinity?

I just got a Trinity XL and I really like it so far. More open airflow and better taste than any other cart I've tried. The only thing that concerns me is I've heard they can leak and can be a little temperamental.

I just didn't know if you find the flavor "muted" at all.

Also, where are you picking up ceramic coils for the Veco? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
My local wholesaler carries the coils
I believe I solved my problem from turning the watts up
Actually no, I feel the veco gives the best flavor I've had so far, that said I've yet to try the trinity xl but was happy with the trinity until the leaking/clogging I don't see it too much better than most standard carts aside from the fact it lasted longer but also cost 3x as much... so idk I'll be tying the vape710 carts before I try barking up the trinity tree again

Once you try the veco your mind will be blown, I know mine was that said your tolerance will also shoot up if you're not careful and sit and liesurly vape it like I do lol the hits are also much more satisfying than I've gotten from any little carts with much less effort

420democrat

That’s what I thought too. Because while searching so much online for cartridges you’ll run into the wholesale suppliers and you’re right- I think I’ve def seen where these companies are getting them. Or something like it...Just seems like I have bad luck with these refillables.. but I don’t think I’m giving up yet... I’ll try the amigo next I think .. I’m kinda stuck on making this work for me!
Amigo/vape710/trinity are pretty much all gaurnteed to work fairly well
I'll look at the name of the knock offs im using at home that honestly performed on par with my trinity at the whopping cost of 1.75$ lol they are some weird athenasomething tech originally sold for cbd they handle 1-2 refills before leaking/flavor degradation becomes apparent

I still think everyone should try the veco atleast once it's truly a different experience from the regular carts
It's a sledgehammer

florduh

My local wholesaler carries the coils
I believe I solved my problem from turning the watts up
Actually no, I feel the veco gives the best flavor I've had so far, that said I've yet to try the trinity xl but was happy with the trinity until the leaking/clogging I don't see it too much better than most standard carts aside from the fact it lasted longer but also cost 3x as much... so idk I'll be tying the vape710 carts before I try barking up the trinity tree again

Once you try the veco your mind will be blown, I know mine was that said your tolerance will also shoot up if you're not careful and sit and liesurly vape it like I do lol the hits are also much more satisfying than I've gotten from any little carts with much less effort

Cool. And thanks! I'm in the Confederacy until next month. But when I get back to the Free States, I was able to find dispensaries that sell Distillate for $25 a gram... one place says $20/gram but I'll need to see it to believe it. The brand is "THC Clear".

It looks like SlowTech has everything ya need:

Coils

2ml Veco Tank

@420democrat I believe you said the .5 Ohm Ceramics were the best ones for this purpose, right?

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed with the Trinity XL so far. With temp control I can get massive hits. At the very least this shows me the potential of sub ohm "cartridge" vaping. It feels like the future!

That having been said, if you are buying from SlowTech... the Veco is less than the Trinity XL. And the coils are cheaper too. Originally, I was a little turned off by the Veco because the capacity is bigger than a cart. But it's less than .5 ml more than than the XL.

I also got taken in by w9's marketing of their "pure materials" and Sic Heater. But if you get great tasting hits off the Veco, that's all I care about! It's not like I really give a shit about "pure materials" when I vape nicotine on a Smok Baby Beast all day! Haven't grown a second head yet.

420democrat

Cool. And thanks! I'm in the Confederacy until next month. But when I get back to the Free States, I was able to find dispensaries that sell Distillate for $25 a gram... one place says $20/gram but I'll need to see it to believe it. The brand is "THC Clear".

It looks like SlowTech has everything ya need:

Coils

2ml Veco Tank

@420democrat I believe you said the .5 Ohm Ceramics were the best ones for this purpose, right?

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed with the Trinity XL so far. With temp control I can get massive hits. At the very least this shows me the potential of sub ohm "cartridge" vaping. It feels like the future!

That having been said, if you are buying from SlowTech... the Veco is less than the Trinity XL. And the coils are cheaper too. Originally, I was a little turned off by the Veco because the capacity is bigger than a cart. But it's less than .5 ml more than than the XL.

I also got taken in by w9's marketing of their "pure materials" and Sic Heater. But if you get great tasting hits off the Veco, that's all I care about! It's not like I really give a shit about "pure materials" when I vape nicotine on a Smok Baby Beast all day! Haven't grown a second head yet.

I'm not sure what would be best, I currently use the .5 as it's what my wholesaler had but I'm sure I'll try the others some time down the road
I'm still waiting to try the xl does it still get hot like the original did?
Imo ecig/cartridge etc stuff can only get sooo pure
It's ALLLLLL manufactured in China
Damn 25-20 a gram is good... co2 oil would also be lovely for this application black market in paying 40 when I can get it
Baby beast is awesome tank but not so good for disstalate like the veco bottom airflow comes with too many problems

Carts are my future my other devices are neglected since this discovery

florduh

I'm not sure what would be best, I currently use the .5 as it's what my wholesaler had but I'm sure I'll try the others some time down the road
I'm still waiting to try the xl does it still get hot like the original did?
Imo ecig/cartridge etc stuff can only get sooo pure
It's ALLLLLL manufactured in China
Damn 25-20 a gram is good... co2 oil would also be lovely for this application black market in paying 40 when I can get it
Baby beast is awesome tank but not so good for disstalate like the veco bottom airflow comes with too many problems

Carts are my future my other devices are neglected since this discovery

Yeah I think .5 ohms would be better than the overkill .3 or .2 . Fasttech also has a .6 ohm ceramic which might be the best option.

I didn't find the XL to get too hot at all to be honest. I'll keep putting it through its paces though and report back.

Yeah I think this shit is the future for sure. The only thing I think about with distillate is missing out on the "entourage effect" from a full spectrum extract. But, looking at the THC Clear test results... their terpene and minor cannabinoid content looks better than most shatter. Sure, it's added back in but if it works... who cares. I can always vape a little flower occasionally if I'm worried about it. I just prefer concentrates.

Jenelle

Amigo/vape710/trinity are pretty much all gaurnteed to work fairly well
I'll look at the name of the knock offs im using at home that honestly performed on par with my trinity at the whopping cost of 1.75$ lol they are some weird athenasomething tech originally sold for cbd they handle 1-2 refills before leaking/flavor degradation becomes apparent

I still think everyone should try the veco atleast once it's truly a different experience from the regular carts
It's a sledgehammer
Thank you sir... I wanna try to get my concentrate in a smaller cartridge because that’s what I’m used to. I haven’t ever tried a vape pen (mod?) made for nicotine- I only was introduced to vaping because of the oil cartridges. The veco looks too big to be stealthy and it does look very masculine:)
But thank you for the recommendation of the amigos/trinity/vape710s... Did you get the knockoffs from eBay? I’ve got a top fill liberty amigo v5 carts that I got from holy terps so I think I’ll try that till I order my next round of carts. (And I don’t think I’ll be putting holy terps in any oil or wax. I have not even tried it but it smells like cloves or something weird-NOT somethin I wanna vape. I got the “flavorless pure” but I think it smells way too strong and ... odd.)

420democrat

Thank you sir... I wanna try to get my concentrate in a smaller cartridge because that’s what I’m used to. I haven’t ever tried a vape pen (mod?) made for nicotine- I only was introduced to vaping because of the oil cartridges. The veco looks too big to be stealthy and it does look very masculine:)
But thank you for the recommendation of the amigos/trinity/vape710s... Did you get the knockoffs from eBay? I’ve got a top fill liberty amigo v5 carts that I got from holy terps so I think I’ll try that till I order my next round of carts. (And I don’t think I’ll be putting holy terps in any oil or wax. I have not even tried it but it smells like cloves or something weird-NOT somethin I wanna vape. I got the “flavorless pure” but I think it smells way too strong and ... odd.)
It's actually smaller than you think, it with the tarot kit gets carried around in the front pocket of a polo shirt most days smaller than my cellphone as a package, that said I'm not trying to sell you! I think you'd really enjoy the pens with the ceramic carts I found florida carries they are tiny and can't see the tank, I'll have a product name when I make it back into my shop still haven't been by there this week

I haven't tried holy terps but my shop carries a product from dablabs with the carts a glass a syringe and mixes (those are the cheapo carts I'm mentioning) the mix provided was gross

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

If the company you're mentioning above is TheClear(or Clear Concentrates), who started out in Cali, then up the coast to Wash, then they also franchised to Mahatma concentrates in Colorado, I would recommend avoid that product. PM for more detail as I don't wish to get a ban for bashing a

And as for $20-25/g for distillate, :puke:. Maybe that low for gram of CO2 oil(little more for specific strains normally). But nothing this cannabis snob has ever seen at that price for distillate has been worth it.
Just my :2c:.

Off-topic, but it still amazes me how much trouble/effort many folks(not you @florduh , just generally speaking) put into vape selection yet are filling the vape with less than desirable materials/"best bang for my buck". Even some manufacturers of said vapes have ZERO clue what quality flower/extracts are. Not talking illegal states obviously, but med/rec states/countries. Put the same effort into your dispensary/brand shopping that you put into vape vivisection/discussion and you be on right track.

florduh

If the company you're mentioning above is TheClear(or Clear Concentrates), who started out in Cali, then up the coast to Wash, then they also franchised to Mahatma concentrates in Colorado, I would recommend avoid that product. PM for more detail as I don't wish to get a ban for bashing a

And as for $20-25/g for distillate, :puke:. Maybe that low for gram of CO2 oil(little more for specific strains normally). But nothing this cannabis snob has ever seen at that price for distillate has been worth it.
Just my :2c:.

Off-topic, but it still amazes me how much trouble/effort many folks(not you @florduh , just generally speaking) put into vape selection yet are filling the vape with less than desirable materials/"best bang for my buck". Even some manufacturers of said vapes have ZERO clue what quality flower/extracts are. Not talking illegal states obviously, but med/rec states/countries. Put the same effort into your dispensary/brand shopping that you put into vape vivisection/discussion and you be on right track.

Thanks, it is THClear so good catch. They seem to be the biggest supplier of distillate in Cali. There are other suppliers of CO2 oil that is more expensive than them. But I have ran into someone with a horror story about those companies as well. It may be time to start finding growers themselves, but half the fun of "Legal" is being able to run down to a store.

My personal wish for a more affordable price per gram has to do with this being a portable solution. If I lose a gram+ due to a leak or breakage, I'd rather not be out $60+

I still plan on buying "good stuff" but using it in a quartz banger or one-hitter wax pen. Flower in a VapCap with water.

EDIT: Sorry I just hit the Trinity and messed up. It's "THClear" not "TheClear". I can't find much about THClear yet, but it is a different company from the big chain "The Clear".

Jenelle

It's actually smaller than you think, it with the tarot kit gets carried around in the front pocket of a polo shirt most days smaller than my cellphone as a package, that said I'm not trying to sell you! I think you'd really enjoy the pens with the ceramic carts I found florida carries they are tiny and can't see the tank, I'll have a product name when I make it back into my shop still haven't been by there this week

I haven't tried holy terps but my shop carries a product from dablabs with the carts a glass a syringe and mixes (those are the cheapo carts I'm mentioning) the mix provided was gross
I would definitely consider that if I could get my distillate in there without leaking finally. But when I look at their site it looks pretty confusing as to which product to get even if I search “veco” in the Vaperesso site it seems like there are a few options even within that line. Is the Veco you’re using a pen style thing or is it more boxy?
I DEFINITELY want to hear more about the candy pens though, that you mentioned the FL dispensaries have their distillate in. That sounds more simple and small. Are these similar to the canna blast pen?

Oh the cheap CBD ceramic carts- are they from Yarktech? I just googled it:) But I think it says they come in boxes of 100. But you’ve got a store so you get to order a lot of whiolesale stuff? That’s cool you’ve got a store ...
And the Clear? I’ve used their cartridges a lot in the past bc they’re pretty big up here on the west coast. (Xtracted right?)
But I’d rather just find a great empty cartridge or new set up where I can fill it with my own distillate and co2 oils. I mean the ones I get from the stores here out west:) and I wanna expiriment with terps and flavor ...

420democrat

I would definitely consider that if I could get my distillate in there without leaking finally. But when I look at their site it looks pretty confusing as to which product to get even if I search “veco” in the Vaperesso site it seems like there are a few options even within that line. Is the Veco you’re using a pen style thing or is it more boxy?
I DEFINITELY want to hear more about the candy pens though, that you mentioned the FL dispensaries have their distillate in. That sounds more simple and small. Are these similar to the canna blast pen?

Oh the cheap CBD ceramic carts- are they from Yarktech? I just googled it:) But I think it says they come in boxes of 100. But you’ve got a store so you get to order a lot of whiolesale stuff? That’s cool you’ve got a store ...
And the Clear? I’ve used their cartridges a lot in the past bc they’re pretty big up here on the west coast. (Xtracted right?)
But I’d rather just find a great empty cartridge or new set up where I can fill it with my own distillate and co2 oils. I mean the ones I get from the stores here out west:) and I wanna expiriment with terps and flavor ...

Yes my current cheap throw aways are Yarktechs, Surprisingly good for the price and i even got to refill it 2 times or so before any issues or significant leaking. For the vaperesso you either want the 2ml veco tank or the vapersso tarot nano kit. Im not sure what the cannablast pens but they are very much like the Juul/ Vapitio c-flat with little 1ml carts i have some in route so ill let you know how they work out ill post the actual name of the product if youre interested but the market is flooded with similar products at the moment
Im not sure what the cannablast pen is
My distillate is a yellowish color with pretty much no flavor in it at all although unfortanetly it would seem i need to shake the tree again as my supplier can no longer get distillate and i am now hooked. CO2 oil is something i still havent had the pleasure of trying aside from the ecig a nice guy at the dab bar let me try when i was in denver

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yes my current cheap throw aways are Yarktechs, Surprisingly good for the price and i even got to refill it 2 times or so before any issues or significant leaking. For the vaperesso you either want the 2ml veco tank or the vapersso tarot nano kit. Im not sure what the cannablast pens but they are very much like the Juul/ Vapitio c-flat with little 1ml carts i have some in route so ill let you know how they work out ill post the actual name of the product if youre interested but the market is flooded with similar products at the moment
Im not sure what the cannablast pen is
My distillate is a yellowish color with pretty much no flavor in it at all although unfortanetly it would seem i need to shake the tree again as my supplier can no longer get distillate and i am now hooked. CO2 oil is something i still havent had the pleasure of trying aside from the ecig a nice guy at the dab bar let me try when i was in denver

This is Distributor
https://shopapexlab.com/product-category/products/?age-verified=4877b14e06

tennisguru1,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
tennisguru1,
Reactions: Jenelle

Kanna_Kult

I have a rubi for nic salt juice and was going to try filling the pods with distillate, but the shop that was selling it cheap quit selling it, and I don't really wanna pay 40/g+ so I haven't tried it with any extract yet. I get quite a few refills out of each pod. Battery life is terrible though, my juul lasts longer and it's smaller

420democrat

I have a rubi for nic salt juice and was going to try filling the pods with distillate, but the shop that was selling it cheap quit selling it, and I don't really wanna pay 40/g+ so I haven't tried it with any extract yet. I get quite a few refills out of each pod. Battery life is terrible though, my juul lasts longer and it's smaller

When 2 puffs gets you loaded battery life isn't a major concern imo and isn't any worst than a pen+ cart

Kanna_Kult

When 2 puffs gets you loaded battery life isn't a major concern imo and isn't any worst than a pen+ cart
I just meant in comparison to other similar devices, but I get bigger clouds from the rubi that the juul. It's surprisingly good from what I expected, given kandypens reputation haha

Kanna_Kult,

Jenelle

Hi @420democrat, is this the full kit you are talking about : https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-veco-one-plus-vape-kit

Thanks!!!

I had a question about the veco plus one as well. @420democrat do you have any idea if this kit would work the same as the tarot nano? I think it’s got the same 2ml veco tank. I just prefer the pen style vapes as opposed to the boxy ones. Do you think this will work the same as the tarot that you’re using, as far as not leaking and handling thick oils? Anyone else had experience using the vaporesso one plus kit for thick distillates?

Aizen-sama

Fmr. Captain of the 5th Division
Thanks, it is THClear so good catch. They seem to be the biggest supplier of distillate in Cali. There are other suppliers of CO2 oil that is more expensive than them...My personal wish for a more affordable price per gram has to do with this being a portable solution. If I lose a gram+ due to a leak or breakage, I'd rather not be out $60+
I hear you on the price man, but avoid THClear unless you like 51% THC and off the charts readings of myclobutanil.

Top Bottom