Balloon/Fan adapter

Hi,

I've grown to like forced air/balloon vapes. Does anyone make a fan & balloon adapter for whip or direct-inhale style vapes? Something I could attach via a 14 or 18mm waterpipe adapter? It would be nice to try other vapes with a fan & balloon attached. I'm not even sure if it's possible though.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or it has been asked before, I tried searching and didn't find anything, but I'm human :)

haarlemmer,

Justpassedu

Check out the Arizer Eq accessories , they sell a bag with a 18mm adapter attached to it.

Justpassedu,

Justpassedu

Yes, but you still need a motorized fan, right? Otherwise it won't work on other vapes
Correct , what i did was purchase a aquarium pump for $10 on amazon , used some tubing to mate it to my Cloud Evo and now i can blow bags .

Justpassedu,

OF

If you try to pump vapor (put the pump after the bowl) you should expect very short life. It will foul very quickly, as a guess jamming up the valves in a diaphragm pump or bearings in a motorized fan.

This is, I suspect, why Volcano, HA, that little vape that looks like an Asthma Inhailer (name escapes me ATM) and so on pressurize the system ahead of the bowl rather than scavenge (suck) on the vapor side.

One option on portables might be to put them in a jar or similar with the stem sealed to the lid. Air could then be introduced to the jar by a small pump, much as the HA does?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom