AtmosRaw

I've had my Atmos Raw for about a week now and I've had no issue with it once I put the screen in the bowl area. Worked like a charm for me and minimized the odor after a hit even further. Best handheld device by far for my purposes i.e. stealth, portability, and being plain fucking cool-looking. I plan on testing it around town this weekend just to see who notices me using it and what their reactions are. I'll let you guys/gals know how it goes.

D

Darth_Vapor72,
Why, Because im not crazy and i dont see this big conspiracy theory you see. Its ridiculous.

Stoneman. I feel sorry for you man. I think you might need some time to just chill. It might be paranoia or schizophrenia or something but man i really think you should sit back and just realize that this is ridiculous. Your posts are all incredibly long and i can see your smart and have good diction but i feel MJ isnt doing good for you bud.

Weed is not for everyone I had a friend who has OCD, Depression, Bi-polar etc. He had to quit weed because it made him psychotic.

VaporBoxed,

OF

I too am sorry to hear you're having issues, but please don't feel alone. It happens to all of us who lead lives worth living....save perhaps those in Convents and Monasteries? If you are addressing your issues you are already ahead of a lot of folks.

"Why?" is a device two year olds use to drive their parents crazy. It often inspires such classic bits of logic as 'because I'm the mommy, that's why!'. It's also at the root of our frustrations all to often. Life is not fair, at least not always, whatever fair really is. But please understand good manners forbid me from confronting you with 'what's your problem, man?'. That's how you start fights not fix things. Simply put, it's your business.

One last point if I may? Most folks are counter punchers. Leave 'em alone and they're likely to do the same. Take a swing at them and they will punch back, often in kind, sometimes not. If you attack, or make what might be taken as an attack, it's very reasonable to expect an attack back that might nor might not be itself logical. The chances of it getting better are slim and the chances of it getting more out of control much much higher.

Best wishes in your efforts. I think you want to contribute and if you focus on that part, I'm sure you will. Perspective is a tough (sometimes to the point of impossibility) thing to get, and often even harder to hold, but it's so important in so many cases. For instance, an objective read of VS's web page clearly shows he's in a different league than I am. Consider, if you can, how it looks from his end. He travels in different circles looking for different goals, but I think he too has stuff to offer us?

OF

OF,

Stone__Man

@wattyler

I know EXACTLY what my WHY's are and you should too. Do?

You have a very high opinion of yourself. Why should I take anymore time out of my life than I have already wasted to understand your WHY ramblings? It's up to you if you want to be understood.

I do? how so? please do tell . maybe u can teach me something i don't know. how did u read that out of what I said? the person who has pretty high opinion of himself is this tvs guy. trust me on this one.

what that statement says is I know where I stand in my views and why I do, I try to never follow any one or thing blindly.
how do you read that as I have a high opinion of myself? you sir do not even understand the issues I have , have not taken the time to try to and yet you know how I am and my opinion of myself? THIS is exactly why i posted all the whys, u talk and u know nothing of it.

But, I guess that is expected its a forum.

do you know how u feel about tax reform, you do? u must have a very high opinion of yourself then he?

you just didn't like what I said so you defend this other guy. I myself have taken your very same positon, sometimes it worked out that I was not defending the right person and diidn't realize it till too late.

I have apologized , you want blood?

again, when u don't know what is going on, you should not acting like u know me man. u do not.

to each his own.

EDIT:

Stone__Man,

theVaporSpot

Retailer
I think I'll take the "high" road here and stay silent. The community seems to have gotten the POV of my video and that its intent was a good-natured "heads up". Thanks to those that supported and defended, but my future posts will just post to my youtube channel. You guys are exhausting! I mean, dude called me a RAT! I'll obviously continue to refine my video reviews based off this feedback(0bviously my criteria, lighting, and tone could use help..haha), "but you can't please all the people all the time"...nuff said.. I've moved on to the next day, and suggest you do too...

theVaporSpot,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I know EXACTLY what my WHY's are and you should too. Do?
I have maybe misinterpreted you intent with this statement. I had read you telling me that I should understand your reasoning. Which is actually what you said, in amongst a big whine about your 'WHY's' - how misunderstood you were and how unfair we all were for judging you (or rather your ugly writing earlier). My point was that no ones owes it to you to bend over backwards to understand your perspective, particularly as you don't make it clear or offer anything of substance- in the first instance nothing more tangible than suspicions and name calling, and in the second just lots of self pity and cries of injustice and misjudgement. I interpreted some sort of indignation from you that we weren't prepared to give you that effort of understanding, leading to my comment about self importance.

If you mean to say that I should understand my own reasoning, as you do yours then fair enough. I can now see that interpretation. But even still that's pretty condescending. I am perfectly well aware of my own motivations, thank you very much. You seem to think that you are the only one on FC capable of independent thought. You're not.

Indeed I don't know you, and I'm not judging you- just your contribution here. I wish you well. I think you misunderstand that I want blood? I just want you to be nice or shut up. I now wish I had just reported the post as offensive instead of getting drawn into this, as per protocol, but I only really like to report spammers. Probably something that comes from living with hobbies on the wrong side of the law for so long. Snitches get stitches lol

Can't we all just get along and be nice? All friends on FC? lol It's a shame VaporSpot has been driven off IMO.

This thread is hard work. I was going to vape a bowl, but now I think I actually need my last dab :ko: It will be the 'high' road for me too now, and I'll try to say no more on this.

WatTyler,

Stone__Man

@wat, thx for your efforts ;) sry couldn't remember the second bit of u handle :rolleyes:

the second paragraph is more close to how i meant it. that we should each understand our own reasoning and know WHY we feel the way we do, and on what grounds our opinions are formed upon. and not just be in agreement with this or that idea "just because", as u know ( I can tell ;) ) when one jumps at someone with the unpopular views its bound to happen, others will join it "just because". and that is why I said I don't care who defends him, my HOPE in saying such, is that perhaps others would consider the potential of validity, and not just "jump in for a few kicks"

I do my best to consider as many angles as i can, and see things from another perspective, I'm very open that way. dumb as a box or rocks or a rhodes scholar, their views should ALWAYS be considered, some u can dismiss in short order but only after considering.

Since it was brash of me and in a nut shell wrong. what can I say? we live we learn (hopefully) and we continue along.

My mistake was posting in ANGER, NEVER good, and it showed. I should have presented what i wanted to say FIRST, but I didn't. somehow I feel things would have played out much differently.

lastly, if you only knew me, you would no I do not have a high opinion of myself, believe it or not my opinion of myself is quite to the contrary. now u know something about me.

time for some winks,

Stone__Man out :peace:

Stone__Man,

Cleanfiend

I'm glad that someone has finally commented on the length of Stone__Man's rants -- before we all puff out our chests, maybe we should tread lightly on this one. Some problems are better left undisturbed

Cleanfiend,

Adobewan

@VaporSpot,
It would be a shame if you were to stifle your inclination to share information with all the grateful forum members because some may not govern the way they interact with the masses.
I, along with many, were able to make an informed decision about the Atmos and am very interested in the comparison video you mentioned. My hope is you'll include the Persei. I tried one yesterday and it is in fact a game changer!

#Stone
Really hope you find some balance. We're all just bags of chemicals, some more stable than others. But I tend to believe if VaporSpot was selling, he'd HIGHLY recommend each vape for whatever strengths they might have, in order to bring people into his shop to buy them.
Peace.

Adobewan,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
when i see "stone man" i either see a monkey smoking, orange txt or a long paragraph about a warranty on a vape, but seriously man, i feel like writing (or typing) is just your thing, its prob the best way you know how to put all the thoughts in your head down on paper (or a screen,fuck 2012 sometimes, i swear) Theirs no rules on how long your post can be man so voice your word, but your voice is pointless if half the crowd never reads it, imagine how many un finished youtube videos have been viewed, eh? :brow:

But anyways, are these the same threads as the other atmos devices?

What are the official thread types of atmos called anyways? rn4081?

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
AtmosRaw threading is smaller diameter than the 510, does not seem compatible with any of the standard ecig parts I have tried including 4081.

jambandphan03,

OF

jambandphan03 said:
AtmosRaw threading is smaller diameter than the 510, does not seem compatible with any of the standard ecig parts I have tried including 4081.

Brilliant! That way everybody that wants to use their unit will have to buy their battery to run it on......

You probably won't be getting a lot of repeat business, best fleece 'em well on the first pass?

OF

OF,

Stone__Man

@ AtmosRAW rep

yeah you, the one I spoke with on the phone.

I know you will read this as you told me so much that you are aware of FC and this thread and follow it with interest.

What was your motive to have done what you have? short of greed that is, in this deception.

I feel you intentionally mislead me about various details of your product, and you also chose to leave details out. your heating chamber in fact not like you actually 'tried' to explain it. Along with other details that were not full truth to say the least.

How could you (someone who told me you used it already and daily to boot ) "forget" or not know, that the ceramic bowl has a heater coil right smack dab in the middle of the bottom with NOTHING between the hot coil and your contents? :uhoh: I know damn well if ANYone uses a 'device' for a week or more, SURELY he has looked it over thoroughly (noticing at minimum the glowing coil at the bottom of bowl when u push the button) and could much better explain how it looks to someone asking about it, unless of course if they had something to hide. :uhoh:

does this ring any bells ar rep?

-----------
Q:"cool so it has a ceramic bowl (like), rather like a deeper soup bowl then?"
A:yes sort of

Q:ahh interesting, does the ceramic bowl have holes in it?
A: no

Q:then how does the heated air pass over the 'load' ?
A: there is a slit near the bottom of the 'bowl as you call it' and the heated air passes through the slit to vaporize your load.

*thinks. humm.... ok must think on that one a bit, but sounds feasible. next

Q: how long can I expect the batteries to last on one charge? also about how much usage are we talking about here?
A: 8 to 12 hits a day and I haven't had to recharge it yet and I've been using it for a week.

----------

Mind you folks, I didn't call Joe Blow from Buffalo, I called the company line.

If hindsight were foresight we'd all be ahead.

I (admittedly, being quite excited about your product) would then share info here as I (naively) assumed the info obtained, from actually calling your business number, would give the most accurate info to 'pass along' here, so others with interest could also have this info obtained from you, the horse's mouth so to speak.

So what do I get at the end of the day? I get mislead by you, and looked at with contempt and my motive suspect by some folks here. I appreciate that so very much, thank you kind sir.

I invite you to join in here at FC, as there's a fair amount of interest here, folks with questions of details, cause I don't want to mislead forum members or misrepresent your product by my admittedly poor short term memory . You said that sounds great and you'd let marketing guy know. at least 4 folks said they invite you to join in.

You know if you market this as a SMOKING pipe it would sell like hotcakes a @ $60 , I'd buy one at that price to smoke with. :p

looking at in now(trying to see it from outside myself, as per habit), its almost comical :lol: If I'm pushing a device as though its a convection vaporizer and its NOT, this forum, by name alone :p:lol: would be the last place on earth I'd want to be. :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, whats that you say steward? Oh, no, no thank you, I'll pass on the "swimming with the sharks" outing on today's schedule, I'll just hang out here on deck for a while, watch some bikinis wiggle *wink wink ,and sip a few long island iced tea's to relax , as I have front row tickets for this evenings guinea pig parade and I wouldn't want to be late, I hear its a real HOOT! I'd hate myself if I missed it.

Stone__Man out :peace:

Stone__Man,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
An eye for an eye left everyone blind :p.
What happened with the guys that ordered AtmosRaw? Are they ashamed they did so, and don't share their experiences ? :brow:

Abysmal Vapor,

OF

Abysmal Vapor said:
What happened with the guys that ordered AtmosRaw?

As I recall, at least one said 'it combusts sometimes, but that's OK with me', and at least two warned other Members 'look out, it's a trap'.

No shame I see, 'cept perhaps on makers telling windys to get money?

OF

OF,

mephisto

Well, being "one of the guys..." I wrote my impressions of the AR. It is in here some pages back.
Ashamed no, educated yes. The AR had/has some slick marketing. I fell for the slick marketing
and bought a portable smoker. Since I don't smoke, I will pass it along to someone that can use it.
Hopefully this purchase will give me pause next time a slick portable hits the market.....

mephisto,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I have been pretty active here, mine combusts EVERY time, I dump out ashes, so I am smoking my herb with this thing. If that was the point, this would be an excellent device, but this being a vapor forum, and because it is marketed as a vaporizer, it is misleading and people here have taken issue with that fact as far as I could tell. If we were not in a forum against combustion the AtmosRaw would have been received differently and people who bought it may have been more excited about the product. I am not upset with my purchase as much as I thought I would be, it just means I am combusting my herb instead of vaporizing. I chose to be ok with that. Others here don't want smoke, so that is the turn off.

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The only thing I would be concerned with is the residue in the heating chamber. If you can get it really clean, I don't see why you would have any trouble, it looks like all the other e cigs out there at a glance. I would pack it with your other electronics. I can't say for sure though, as I have not flown for a while. I did take e cigs on the plane in my carry on the last time I flew. I would clean it really good for sure though if you plan to try.

jambandphan03,

2clicker

Observer
i got this response from them a couple of days ago:

"Hello 2 Clicker,

Thank you for your email and sorry for the delayed response.

We have been extremely busy with RAW this last week as we just launched. The response has been phenomenal so far with 1000s of units shipped out this past week.

We have been made aware of the forum and some of the negative things that are being said. In part it is our fault for not posting a video on our site explaining the various ways to use the RAW Vaporizer with and without combustion.

We thank all the members who have expressed their experience and opinions about the RAW Vaporizer. We will join the forum as soon as we get a breather over here.

In the mean time, thank you for reaching out to us.

Have a great weekend!!

ATMOS RAW"

just thought i would share.

2clicker,
How many of you have actually tried the AR?? my brother and my best friend also got one this past week and both are super happy with the purchase

I stand bymy post from last week... this is the coolest piece that ever bought to smoke herb!! so it burns da bottom of my load... its not that big of a deal

look i have my 700 piece sitting in the den and we play with it on the weekends when the gang comes over, but its not an everyday every hit kind of thing.... sure its a nice tasty puff but IT DESNT FIT IN MY POCKET!!

i agree with the fact that they should come on here and address all this bashing and negativity..... but for a girl like me (and ther is a lot of us) the "combustion" doesnt break the ddeal..... at some point you have all combusted...... and u will again one day when someone passes you a J..... BOOM combustion.

the reality is this...... if you want a piece that allows for a low down smoke than RAW is the unit....... I am all about taking a drive in my Tahoe while getting lite and even with my big ass center consule the Volcano just cant hang.....

For style, portability and discretion this unit takes the cake
and Southernboy... you should probably use the same discretion as a pipe or a whisper on a plane...... not a good idea as there is still residue and aroma.....

PhillyVaporgirl,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I can't speak for anyone else but the reason I buy vaporizers is not to combust. If I wanted to combust, I wouldn't need to spend $200 on a vaporizer to combust in. My Thermovape, WISPR. MFLB, and Solo can all fit in my pocket.

Gonzo,

abo27495

PhillyVaporgirl said:
How many of you have actually tried the AR?? my brother and my best friend also got one this past week and both are super happy with the purchase

I stand bymy post from last week... this is the coolest piece that ever bought to smoke herb!! so it burns da bottom of my load... its not that big of a deal

look i have my 700 piece sitting in the den and we play with it on the weekends when the gang comes over, but its not an everyday every hit kind of thing.... sure its a nice tasty puff but IT DESNT FIT IN MY POCKET!!

i agree with the fact that they should come on here and address all this bashing and negativity..... but for a girl like me (and ther is a lot of us) the "combustion" doesnt break the ddeal..... at some point you have all combusted...... and u will again one day when someone passes you a J..... BOOM combustion.

the reality is this...... if you want a piece that allows for a low down smoke than RAW is the unit....... I am all about taking a drive in my Tahoe while getting lite and even with my big ass center consule the Volcano just cant hang.....

For style, portability and discretion this unit takes the cake
and Southernboy... you should probably use the same discretion as a pipe or a whisper on a plane...... not a good idea as there is still residue and aroma.....

I have no doubt that you love your AR, but it is not a vaporizer. There are other products and companies that are worthy of the forums support. The criticism is justified.

abo27495,
Top Bottom