AtmosRaw

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I am still going to give this thing a fair shake, but I am not expecting much. Maybe my other ego style e cig batteries will fit the connection, I wonder.... I am going to test it as is, right out of the box first, see how it functions.

jambandphan03,

mephisto

Sorry for the buzz stomp, sounds like you have all the makings laying around in parts.
@Kaptan, I won't bother contacting the store, I won't use a credit with them anyhow.
The AR is made in China, I would not be surprised if the "ceramic" coating in the bowl
was really another heat resistant substance that we see in the HVAC industry. That's
right, Asbestos, the liner on the bowl came apart real easy and nasty when I surgically
removed my poor screen.
Next portable please.....

mephisto,

reverser

Are the threads on the heater core a 510 ecig style? If anyone could compare and let me know that would be most helpful.

Like this?

510 Thread

Could anyone take a picture and post?

reverser,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
reverser said:
Are the threads on the heater core a 510 ecig style? If anyone could compare and let me know that would be most helpful.

Like this?

510 Thread

Could anyone take a picture and post?

I plan on checking that right away. I will let you know if it is.

mephisto said:
the liner on the bowl came apart real easy and nasty when I surgically
removed my poor screen.

This concerns me more than anything, I don't want to start tearing this thing up trying to make it vape.

jambandphan03,

mephisto

Yeah, I agree. I am sitting here trying to tell myself that the scratchy throat is from my new
flame powered portable, not from sucking the paint off the AR trying to get a pull. A pull through
who-knows-what....

mephisto,

OF

mephisto said:
@Kaptan, I won't bother contacting the store, I won't use a credit with them anyhow.
The AR is made in China, I would not be surprised if the "ceramic" coating in the bowl
was really another heat resistant substance that we see in the HVAC industry. That's
right, Asbestos, the liner on the bowl came apart real easy and nasty when I surgically
removed my poor screen.
Next portable please.....

First off, serious bummer, sorry about that.

Why not take Kaptan's suggestion and buy Atmos bodies from them with the credit? You can use the Omicron carts with them you know (the 'other tread'). For sure you could sell them to someone who wanted them for near list price? I have a pair, they're OK.

Also, don't sell 'ceramic' short. It can be pretty quick and dirty and still qualify. I have a garden full of such pots and a front porch made of it. It's really a low tech product sometimes.

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Still waiting for delivery, but not nearly as excited about it as I was hoping to be. I don't know if I will bother with adding a screen if it will just break the dang ceramic coating. Thanks for posting that before I messed mine up trying.

jambandphan03,

OF

jambandphan03 said:
the "other threads" are aka 4015 size. I use an adapter of that size threading to put the omicart on my 510 battery.
Still waiting for delivery, but not nearly as excited about it as I was hoping to be. I don't know if I will bother with adding a screen if it will just break the dang ceramic coating. Thanks for posting that before I messed mine up trying.

Not sure about numbers, the root diameter (7mm) is the same the pitch (.5 in the standard 510) is changed to .75 (actually probably a better choice....).

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I am sure that I used a 4081 to 510 adapter... but I think it was just a fluke, the new cart I just tried does not fit, maybe I had an older cart. It was just a one time fit it seems. bummer

Still waiting for my delivery.
Some crazy shit happening outside my house right now. Sounds like they are trying to arrest somdbody in the apartments next door, cops everywhere, blocking the street, guy on bull horn saying your under arrest, come out with your hands up... crazy. Now they have the yellow tape crossing just over my front porch, so I hope the UPS guy isn't scared off, my porch is being blocked. This is nuts...army guys with guns just showed up... I guess its over, tape is being pulled. Didn't hear gun shots, so that's good, a little excitement to pass the time while I wait... guess I am on the last stop of the day for the UPS guy... still waiting.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

OF

jambandphan03 said:
Some crazy shit happening outside my house right now. Sounds like they are trying to arrest somdbody in the apartments next door, cops everywhere, blocking the street, guy on bull horn saying your under arrest, come out with your hands up... crazy. Now they have the yellow tape crossing just over my front porch, so I hope the UPS guy isn't scared off, my porch is being blocked. This is nuts...army guys with guns just showed up... I guess its over, tape is being pulled. Didn't hear gun shots, so that's good, a little excitement to pass the time while I wait.

"Army guys with guns just showed up"???? You're not in the US? Last time I heard, this was against that picky old Constitution.

I hope your unit gets through at any rate.

OF

bruno13

insomniac
jambandphan03 said:
Well, I am sure that I used a 4015 to 510 adapter...

Where did you find that? I googled the 4015 threading and adapters and found nothing.

bruno13,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
hehehe, :lol:
It was becoming quite the production out there, then all of a sudden it was over, and everyone split. Now there are news vans parked outside...

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just got the Atmos, first impression as I open it, it smells like rubber, like a tire shop, or a brand new pair of sneakers. I think it is the coating on the outside of the unit and mouth piece that smells. Sorry folks it does not work with 510 or 4081 threading.

The heat coil is wound like a car lighter coil, it is not the tiny coil like an e cig. The ceramic inside looks rough, and poorly made. I just can't get over this horrible rubber smell/taste. Just putting the mouth piece up to my mouth is offensive with chemical rubber taste and I even washed and dried the mouth piece. I can't believe nobody else has said anything about that.
Also, the power button is really hard to find with your thumb. It is set into the ring with a rubber coating and you have to feel for the little bump that indicates its location. Well, here goes the first try, loaded with about 1/3 of a gram of ground herb. ... yep, it's an electric pipe alright. It does smoke well, got about 6 hits before it cashed out, that coil gets hot fast. Hits a little harsh too, no way to control the amount of heat. I might still mess with the screen, but I don't know if that will be worth the hassle. I don't want to break it.
E-PIPE
NOT A VAPE

FVJMV.jpg

52y47.jpg

nfd37.jpg

MJzGC.jpg

jambandphan03,

bruno13

insomniac
jambandphan03 said:
I don't remember, I had to seriously hunt those down a while back when I ordered some 4015 atomizers and realized I couldn't use them with out an adapter. I google searched and had to dig through pages of websites and it was over a year ago, sorry I can't remember where I ended up finding them.

Are you sure it was 4015? I googled 4015 atomizer and found nothing.

bruno13,

mephisto

Hey Jamband,
If you have a use for the batt. I will send it to you at no charge. Better it sees some use than to go
to the recycling bin. You can hit me up at my e-mail if you are interested....
m

mephisto,

Stone__Man

I'm rather surprised how vaporspot who before posting his vid had about 7 posts. and of those 7 postsEVERY single one was shameless self promotion of his "bar" ... comes in here and posts up a link to his supposed UNBIASED "consolation" and folks eat it right up like it was fucking gospel. Yes maybe the atomsRAW is not the Perfect solution for a portable vape, NONE are perfect. if there was a perfect one, there would be no discussions needed at all, EVERYone would buy "perfect vape" and never look back.

I took into account, ALL of his postings here, ALL his Tube vids, and his website, with particular attention paid to his selling costs. Now I am admittedly a n00b in the vaping world but not a noob in researching potential purchases. and smelling rat's. One example this TS guy, sells the MFLB for 129.99, and this really got me to looking at him and what he does AND says and HOW he says it. the MFLB at NO retail I have found, NOONE sells the MFLB OVER MSRP. why is it that he does? look at ANY vape he sells , and a quick search of the same vape, purchased from anyone else is gonna cost you more $$$ buying from him, in some cases as much as 100$ over what others sell it for....

stinky, stinky stinky, the smell of rat is overwhelming.

so why did he come here and post.. He is either a SHILL , a greedy fucker and perhaps BOTH.

I have compiled quite the list of info for you all, about this fellow and his "ways" of business. I also have a complete breakdown of his AR "consultation" .... it makes me laugh and angry at the same time EVERY time I see it used... I think Doctor and knowledgeable well versed folks when I think about that word. NOTHING you have done or said TS guy, 'reads' as such.

so IF u want to see this exposed for what it really is, give a holler, get up stretch, grab a cup of coffee, and get readly to read ;)

I could be wrong but I don't think so, I feel that strongly about his stupid, totally crappy vids. this is a business owner who wants to belittle, two "regular" peoples sharing of their vids, @jerseygirl @southern boy.
I'm sorry but I take GREAT exception to your utter lack of tact TSguy. Quite professional indeed *squirt *squirt *squirt

I can't stand when someone comes across with such a pretentious, condescending aire.

what do u achieve by this, and everyone knows their's were the first "user" vids and ONLY two, till you shared with us, your vid and spared us all.

I'm frankly disgusted with you TSguy. and if others want to see me break down your bullshit vid I'll be MORE that happy to oblige them. I hate when the haves shit on the have nots. shame on you. :mad:

funny that two (HAHAHAHA noobs) can post up vids, so those here with interest in the product can SEE more about it, they did it FOR US. your vid is for you..and perhaps someone your lying in bed with. To turn everyone's SMILE into a FROWN, and by golly you did just that. A slight of hand. btw their vids are BOTH in HD and yours it total shit quality, done intentionally I might add.

mod note: Way out of line on the Be nice rule. We won't accept this nasty style of posting here.

Stone__Man,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
mephisto said:
Hey Jamband,
If you have a use for the batt. I will send it to you at no charge. Better it sees some use than to go
to the recycling bin. You can hit me up at my e-mail if you are interested....
m

:cool: sure why not... did you get my email?

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
bruno13 said:
jambandphan03 said:
I don't remember, I had to seriously hunt those down a while back when I ordered some 4015 atomizers and realized I couldn't use them with out an adapter. I google searched and had to dig through pages of websites and it was over a year ago, sorry I can't remember where I ended up finding them.

Are you sure it was 4015? I googled 4015 atomizer and found nothing.

Damn bad memory... after pulling the parts out of the drawer, I realized I did have it wrong, 4081 I have not messed with any of that stuff in a while. Sorry bout that. I just tried it on a new cart and it won't fit, not sure why it fit on the first one... must have been an old cart.

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The rubber smell is getting more faint as it airs out accept for the mouthpiece, either that or I am just getting used to smelling it. I had hoped it would fit my other batteries, but nope, it's got a threading I have not seen before. Almost the same diameter as the 510 but thicker threads. This thing is working as a pipe. I wouldn't call it stealthy as I am blowing out huge clouds and the unit is already taking on the herb odor. If you are into smoking your herbs, it does work fine for that.

Modnote: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Please review the forum rules.

**sorry, will do**

:lol: just had to give the mod something to do :D kidding, I'll pay more attention.

jambandphan03,

zmurder

Stone__Man said:
I'm rather surprised how vaporspot who before posting his vid had about 7 posts. and of those 7 postsEVERY single one was shameless self promotion of his "bar" ... comes in here and posts up a link to his supposed UNBIASED "consolation" and folks eat it right up like it was fucking gospel. Yes maybe the atomsRAW is not the Perfect solution for a portable vape, NONE are perfect. if there was a perfect one, there would be no discussions needed at all, EVERYone would buy "perfect vape" and never look back.

I took into account, ALL of his postings here, ALL his Tube vids, and his website, with particular attention paid to his selling costs. Now I am admittedly a n00b in the vaping world but not a noob in researching potential purchases. and smelling rat's. One example this TS guy, sells the MFLB for 129.99, and this really got me to looking at him and what he does AND says and HOW he says it. the MFLB at NO retail I have found, NOONE sells the MFLB OVER MSRP. why is it that he does? look at ANY vape he sells , and a quick search of the same vape, purchased from anyone else is gonna cost you more $$$ buying from him, in some cases as much as 100$ over what others sell it for....

stinky, stinky stinky, the smell of rat is overwhelming.

so why did he come here and post.. He is either a SHILL , a greedy fucker and perhaps BOTH.

I have compiled quite the list of info for you all, about this fellow and his "ways" of business. I also have a complete breakdown of his AR "consultation" .... it makes me laugh and angry at the same time EVERY time I see it used... I think Doctor and knowledgeable well versed folks when I think about that word. NOTHING you have done or said TS guy, 'reads' as such.

so IF u want to see this exposed for what it really is, give a holler, get up stretch, grab a cup of coffee, and get readly to read ;)

I could be wrong but I don't think so, I feel that strongly about his stupid, totally crappy vids. this is a business owner who wants to belittle, two "regular" peoples sharing of their vids, @jerseygirl @southern boy.
I'm sorry but I take GREAT exception to your utter lack of tact TSguy. Quite professional indeed *squirt *squirt *squirt

I can't stand when someone comes across with such a pretentious, condescending aire.

what do u achieve by this, and everyone knows their's were the first "user" vids and ONLY two, till you shared with us, your vid and spared us all.

I'm frankly disgusted with you TSguy. and if others want to see me break down your bullshit vid I'll be MORE that happy to oblige them. I hate when the haves shit on the have nots. shame on you. :mad:

funny that two (HAHAHAHA noobs) can post up vids, so those here with interest in the product can SEE more about it, they did it FOR US. your vid is for you.... or perhaps someone your lying in bed with, btw their vids are BOTH in HD and yours it total shit.

Don't trust VaporSpot's video? Fine. Take the words of those on here (jambandphan, mephisto, southernboy) who have bought one and found it to be an e-pipe, NOT a vaporizer. YOU were the one spreading false information on here about the AR (made in the USA??). The AtmosRaw looked like a POS from the get go, and now it's been found out to be pretty much that. Sorry you were wrong about this one Stone_Man. Your reactionary post to VaporSpot's negative review is doubly odd, since you've been hating on the TV (even tho you don't own and haven't tried one) in multiple threads here on FC....

zmurder,

theVaporSpot

Retailer
YO STONE__MAN
I'm a retail store. hence the MSRP. Check the website for MFLB. it's $129.99 retail

I'm not a shill unless its a solid vape. I charge more for retail access, 7 days a week storefront and knowleadable staff, and we do great warranty and returns and maintenance. We've been open for a year and a half and have dozens of positive yelp reviews. try to realize that some people can have an agenda that helps BOTH sides...
I don't push any vapes in my review of the Atmos Raw. I just point out that its NOT a vaporizer. Grow some thicker skin please as I'm not attacking ANYONE other than Atmos.

People wonder why I don't post often in the forums...now you know...sigh..anyone feel like defending me? Anyone else feel like I had an agenda? because my only agenda was to spread the MISINFORMATION spread by ATMOS....don't call it a vaporizer and you would have better expectations and much better client satisfaction...

If in LA you can sit at the bar and put them all head to head before buying...all of them...
take the pepsi challenge with the whole vape lineup...which is best now?

theVaporSpot,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Stone__Man

really buddy? whats this? copied from your mflb page ?
# Option Price Sales Tax
1 launchbox $129.00

I frankly do not care who defends you..

and who said I was spreading false info, the fact is I shared info, as best I can recall from phone calls to them , I shared what I was told. and after doing so also said, I'd hate to think info I share here is not true or half truths.

its funny TV guy what u did in vids is this, u get a product in to sell, make vid say its great "call it a consolation/review...and don't forget folks ,come buy it from me, then much time goes by (total of 6 vids for this cat) he makes a negative review of atmos and pretty much the next day a negative vid on the Thermovape too.

I think I would buy into your take on products if you were someone who actually reviewed many products, with many many vap reviews.

and how odd it is that these (AR and TV) are BOTH vapes that have/had interest here on this forum.

things with you are not what they appear to be outwardly. I made notes of a LOT of things in your 'review' that was done on your part premeditated. to make it appear even worse than it may be.

one quick one, how is it that the regular individuals "and quite inexperienced in vaporizer can get awesome hits from the AR right out of the box and yet you with all of your knowledge of vapes can't even get at hit till the third draw?

please do answer that, and there are many more to go along with it, I had to watch you vid several times, as the way you "worked it" is not readily apparent the first time around.

People who do UNBIASED straight up reviews (of any product) NEVER giggle, chuckle, and speak in tones as you did, negative and dismissive tones. and for that matter they speak much better than you. why do you think unbiased reviewers ALWAY make a point to get factual info out WITHOUT color, and your clear as day , commercials for your shop of the items you sell. your like a wanna be used car sales men. I suggest if you intend to continue your reviews let some one speak that can do it better than you.

so please oh wise one, tell us how u could not do it... and btw peeps it was the same story with the thermovape review, after 3 tries he finally gets a hit? coincidence? I think not.

rat.

Stone__Man,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was glad to see your post VaporSpot... can't please everyone, don't let that run you off. I wish I had seen your vid before I spent my money.

I am more upset about the rubber smell than the combustion. I can deal with the combustion, but that smell is aweful. Like sucking on a tennis shoe sole. I would have felt that way even if it did vape instead of burn the herb.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom