1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Atmos Transporter Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by mrweed, Jul 25, 2014.

1. mrweed

mrweed vaporizer review blogger

So there is another new dry herb vaporizer from atmos (I mean china...)
    looks like a flask and is supposed to vape dry herbs

[​IMG]

wyatt herb and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  2. wyatt herb

wyatt herb true born germaican

they also have a new e-cig mod looking vaporizer like the x-max on vapevetstore.com.
    the atmos orbit. they say pen design and no combustion, but no photo of the oven.
    you are right, this is the year of new vaporizers!

Shit Snacks likes this.
  3. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

LOL, this is not the vape for driving :D

4. mrweed

[​IMG]
    looks very different from within.
    however, they also have their own version of the flowermate, so who knows

5. wyatt herb

yes, looks different.thank you. i also looked at their homepage, they also have a stainless steel vapo-pen with detachable oven .
    they call it the boss.
    maybe we find them on the chinese sites in a few weeks, without branding and much cheaper.

this looks a bit like the tvape

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  6. 215z

215z Well-Known Member

These look alot like the affordable Seego atomizers, rebranded and slapped on an (also rebranded) Ego battery.

7. wyatt herb

at 215z:
    hoi!
    could you please tell me where you find these kind of oven/atomizers from seego?
    i was looking on their site and on alibaba, but only find atomizers with glowing heating wires, not with conduction ovens like tvape,xmax, flowermate ect.

8. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

What kind of a dumbass makes a portable vape look like a flask? So if Im caught in public first thing the cop is going to think is Im some stupid drunk taking public swigs from a flask, then hell find out its for weed.....STUPID STUPID STUPID. I guess it fits when they cant come up with anything original on their own and steal from every other vape company out there. FUCK ATMOS and those who support them. Let this company die out, who knows if ANY product they have released is safe. Horrible company with horrible ideas

9. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

The orbit looks legit actually I'll buy a dhgate version maybe lol

10. wyatt herb

i found on youtube some videos about the new atmos vaporizers, and it looks like the orbit and the boss could do the job like the x-max or t-vape. basically same oven style principe i think.
    but no vid about the transporter

11. fregglepops

fregglepops Well-Known Member

Just watched thevapecritic review these. They seem to work and are cheap. Anyone mad enuff? Remember the flowermate a d how surprised we were by that? Won't be me. Missus would kill me. I like the transporter but yeah in stealth terms not the best idea.

Paperback Writer likes this.
  12. Rizzalso

Rizzalso Active Member

13. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

The Orbit looks like a Flowermate V3, makes sense why they can't sell to USA. I'm sure the Transporter is another decent chinese vape.

[​IMG]

14. mrweed

wow, that's a awesome technology... INVISIBLE heating coil :D (and Leather Battery Tube)
    i love the chinese for their translations. Tried a couple of times to explain that we normally speak of conduction heat and not BAKING, but they don't want to listen.
    anyway, the orbit seems to work and i think it's the flowermate/atmos version of the imag/xmax

15. smokey_da_vape

smokey_da_vape Active Member

I just purchased one of these new vapes. I was a little stand offish because of the bad rap atmos gets and the fact that they advertise that there raw pens vape and in fact they combust.
    But I made the jump and bought one of these and a haze. My first impression of the transporter was wow. It feels very sturdy and well built in the hands. I was actually impressed with it's size. I don't own a indica vaporizer but I would guess from what I've seen the atmos is comparable in size. It fits very well in my pocket. I am active all day and need something that I can have in my pocket and forget about. I think I have found it with my atmos.
    There was a faint robot smell from the herb chamber with my initial burn off. Nothing like the tvape. And I didn't see any fumes or smoke from the heating chamber.
    I like being able to adjust my heat settings and you can't with this vaporizer but they have found a agreeable temperature in my estimation. All in all I am very happy with the atmos transporter. But this is the first day. Stay tuned for future impressions.

Vape Dr. likes this.
  16. ScottFL

ScottFL New Member

I was given a Atmos Orbit and having a Flowermate Vapormax I knew they were the same company as the operation is the same and the wall warts are identical but looking at this pic it is exactly the same, just rebranded. I can say it is well put together and has become my dog walking vape.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

17. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Vape Life

Hello my friends.

I recieved an atmos transporter for a review and I must say I am extremely impressed with everything about it so far.
    [​IMG]

As you all may recall, I did a review of the flowermate when it first came out and it exceeded my expectations.
    The transporter its a much better version of the original flowermate.

After using it for a bit it is quickly becoming one of my favorite "personal" portable vaporizer.
    The unit is just a bit over 3"x2"x1", it weighs 6 ounces and has a chamber capacity of .1-.15 maybe .2.
    It has a 30 second heatup time, tastes great and is very simple to use. It also has little to no smell when off.

It only has one heat setting at 380F which is perfect, and one button control.
    This is a great vape to take golfing, to the movies, concerts, parks, it fills the niche of a personal portable unit.

I will have my review up soon, which will definitely be favorable so far.

The transporter is a true vaporizer, it does not combust. The ABV is always uniform and the (2) 2600mAh batteries last a long time.

It is simple to use and clean.
    So far so good guys. I will be sure to keep you all updated.
    So far its a winner.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014 at 12:30 AM
    grokit, RUDE BOY, Shit Snacks and 2 others like this.
  18. scottg402

scottg402 Well-Known Member

I like it too!

Small size and efficient little oven.

We will see.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014 at 1:17 AM
    Shit Snacks and Vape Dr. like this.
  19. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Future ruler of earth

Maybe they were drunk hehe...

Both are around 160 it seems usd from vapecritics links, anyone considering it I say check out the ascent at massdrop for 150...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014 at 4:32 AM
  20. scottg402

I agree making it look like a flask was not something I would do. However that aside it is really small and that is nice.

I also agree that the reputation for Atmos made me somewhat unexciting to receive this.

However with limited use I have been pleasantly surprised. It actually performs a lot better than I expected and the smaller chamber size offers some efficiency if that's what your after.

This vape reminds me a lot of my Flowermate V5 but it's smaller with no mouthpiece sticking out.

However where it is doesn't compete is price. It's about double the price of the V5 which makes it overpriced IMO. I think the sweet spot is around $100 for this one. At $160+ I would be looking at other options.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    Vape Dr., RUDE BOY and Shit Snacks like this.
  21. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Well-Known Member

wow with the two of you vapor geniuses testing them suddenly put this one back on my radar. 380F temp and pure flavor/clean materials sounds very nice, i gave up on the flowermate bc the temps were too high and lost my confidence in the cleanliness... Looking forward to hearing more! (but agreed i would never pay more than $80 probably)

Vape Dr. likes this.
  22. fregglepops

fregglepops Well-Known Member

I'm in the market for a new porty after using my solo as an every day for pretty much a month. I've kinda sickened myself. Was gonna get the flowermate with the adjustable temps on massdrop but what is the reason you question its cleanliness? Something i missed? Is this unit any different from the Smiss offering? apart from design/chamber etc? Does it outperform the mate?

23. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Well-Known Member

Just my personal experience with them and particular preferences. Wouldn't want to demonize them, first one I bought way in the beginning is still going strong for the person I gave it to

RUDE BOY likes this.
  24. scottg402

I don't know if I would say it outperforms the FM but it feels really similar and it's smaller which I like better. It's been a couple weeks since I have picked up my FM so I will go back to it provide a bit more detail on the differences of taste and vapor quality a bit later.

Vape Dr. and Shit Snacks like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors