Atmos Optimus Vaporizer

mistergyro

well considering this thread isnt about the atmos raw, im not using the atmos raw, and havent purchased the atmos raw, i fail to see how i threw my money away...
the regular atmos oil vaporizer does in fact cut it, and the atmos optimus is definately an improvement over the regular oil atmos and omicron carts.
and just an FYI, im not here to convince anyone of anything and i dont care what people use to vape with.
ill try to post a vid soon.

i welcome you and appreciate your feedback....I'd love to see some vids!

mistergyro,
thank you... :)

so a little more to report,
i have 2 optimus carts now, one with just co2 oil in it, and one with a combination of oils(i had a bunch of scraps lying around and wanted to fully fill the cart) so it has co2, RS oil, iso oil, and bho...
well the combo oil cart does not hit nearly as well as the co2 alone... and it tastes like ass compared to the sweet light flavor of the co2. so i think from now on, i will use just co2 in this thing.
and, AND, my charger from the atmos already broke... :(
i havent taken it apart yet, im hopeful i can fix it, but damn...
callin dispensory to see about replacement.

well good deal, dispensory is delivering replacement charger to to me...
plus i ordered another cart and a g of 90% RS oil, so we'll see how that tastes.. :)

rusty shacklford,
Reactions: Jared
so yeah, as you guys might have known, the RS oil isnt as tasty, but still nice, and very potent.
i heated my "combo" cart and mixed the oils around for a good 5 min, so its an even mix, and it hits much better, and tastes much better.

rusty shacklford,

Vitolo

Vaporist
If I missed this please forgive me.. but my eyes play tricks. Is this not the CE4 Cartomizer?
(If so you could easily get these for 1/3 of that cost- as an e-cig cart)

Vitolo,
If I missed this please forgive me.. but my eyes play tricks. Is this not the CE4 Cartomizer?
(If so you could easily get these for 1/3 of that cost- as an e-cig cart)

yep, it looks almost exactly the same. Im wondering which of the CE4 carts will fit the atmos and omicron v.1 if anyone has a link for a place where i dont have to buy 10 from china that would b cool.... :)

rusty shacklford,

2clicker

Observer

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes these are definitely it.... they fit and are the same.
I just found a local friend with this!

Vitolo,
well, im here in seattle, so i cant find that pure gold stuff u guys got in cali,
but the next best thing is this very light almost orange colored co2 oil that i see at a few dispensories
around town, and man it really works better than anything else for vaping...
"i can chief big clouds" off this thing with co2 oil in it. not so much with the bho, or my evil combo cart...
so despite my having to get a replacement charger from the dispensory, i still really love this thing.
but for me the big thing is no leaks, and no clogs, so ease of use is awesome.

im trying to get my omicron back from my friend to show you guys the difference between the 2 carts,
as i dont have any loaded omi carts on me.

rusty shacklford,

stinkbud

I have been selling cannabanoid e-juice for awhile and I have also been selling disposable e cigs as well. My contact in Shenzen sent me info about similar e cigs and I am waiting on a small shipment, so I can play with them and see if they are worth selling. Anyway, these look EXACTLY like the ones I am waiting on. I have a feeling these are basically rebadged eGos with the new CE4 tank cartomizers. I just checked the atmos site and I saw they are selling for $120. Good luck with that, the eGo/CE4 kits are selling for much cheaper from straight e-cig vendors.

stinkbud,
Reactions: Vitolo
no shit??? really??
http://www.centraltrade.eu/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=233

well, im trying to go foreward, not backwards...
waiting for the new omicron hercules and universe carts to come out so i can drop kick this china schwag to the side.
and really, its only the clearomizers you want, fuck those stupid POS batteries.
also, cannaboid e-juice sounds like just some lame bullshit to confuse you before you graduate to pure gold, the best and only oil to load into the ce4 clearomizers.
we just got pure gold up here in WA a month ago, i'll never use anything else in portable vapes now..

rusty shacklford,

Vapester

Black-Everything-Out-Starter-Optimus-263x204%20(1).png

http://www.atmosrx.com/Vaporizers/View-all-products/Page-1-3.html

"Atmos Optimus Vaporizer kit has a ultimate cartridge to be used with all oils and concentrates. The measuring scale lets you see the amount of oil remaining. The unique heating element in the chamber heats up your oils evenly and neatly, no worries of leakage or dripping."

"Ultimate" cartridge that seems to be similar to an Ego CE4 Clearomizer...

Does it really work with pure oils?
The Vapor x XL is the same type of kit just with a much better track record and they just came out with a Vapor XRT that does both dry and wax and oil... this is the best unit in the vape pen world... it was the biggest hit at Kush expo.....

Vapester,

OF

The Vapor x XL is the same type of kit just with a much better track record and they just came out with a Vapor XRT that does both dry and wax and oil... this is the best unit in the vape pen world... it was the biggest hit at Kush expo.....

Howdy, welcome to the fun. Lots of neat gear around, always room for another good product.

It'll be fun to see how it stacks up against all the other "best unit(s) in the vape pen world" that have already established themselves. It's going to take a lot of doing to get near the top of that pile, let alone on top. I hope it's up to it.

However, you'll need to face history here. So far similar offerings from this maker (and others) have been 'sub wonderful' in the eyes of most owners. Likewise, the Customer Support is not known for being 'up to par' at all times.

Many of us will be taking the 'wait and see' approach.....along with LOTS of grains of salt?

OF

OF,

sounds interesting, link please??
danke

rusty shacklford,
The cartridge actually lookes like the type of cart the rapper juicy J uses, in his "trippy stick". Look up his video codeine cups and te carts looks the same.

andyspartan,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I have the CE4 in a LR variant(CE4 Scientific or something is what it's called) I bought from the local vapor shop. Now are you telling me if I get my hads on say C02 oil I can use it in my CE4 with acceptable results?

lesvape,

OF

I would like to know if this cartridge could fit my Gentlemans brand double agent

I've been told it does, but don't own one. Most of these guys are basically 510 thread e-cig stuff reworked sometimes. Sometimes just 'remarked' and sold at a higher price. I'm sorry, I don't keep careful track of all the models. If your cart screws into the 'battery' with an end about as big as a pencil eraser with a contact on the end you're probably good to go. That's the industry standard 510 thread (there are several standards, including the slightly different m601 which is the one the Omicron and Atmos carts use), you need the adapter to use the Omicron cart. Stick withe 2.4 Ohms on the cart.

The cart will hold a gram or so, but I advise starting with half that much. There's a bit of an art to loading them, especially with thicker concentrates (stuff like PG will simply drain in on it's own....), read up or watch a video or two before you go the first time. Inside there's two heaters, one melts the concentrate to feed to the two wicks, the second actually does the vaporization. Expect between 200 and 400 hits (six seconds or so each) per gram depending. There's some 'learning curve' as you might expect, but if you keep the 'big cloud' urges in check you can quickly master it....or you can cook your oil and get leaks.

OF

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I would like to know if this cartridge could fit my Gentlemans brand double agent
sorry the thread's do not match either inside or outside threading. The atmos uses the m601, gentleman's vape 510. They make a m601 to 510 adapter and vise versa, but they do not make a compatible outside threading adapter. Never the less that OF character has got some good advice up there ^

kushcabbage,
Reactions: OF

OF

sorry the thread's do not match either inside or outside threading. The atmos uses the m601, gentleman's vape 510. They make a m601 to 510 adapter and vise versa, but they do not make a compatible outside threading adapter. Never the less that OF character has got some good advice up there ^

Bummer. So the only part really worth salvaging isn't going to work..... I was afraid of that. I recall being told one of these could no longer be upgraded as they'd gone to some strange connector. Basically the same electrically but the threads are 'all wrong'? Bet that's not an accident.

Thanks for setting the record straight, KC.

OF

Top Bottom